• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eye Colour!

What's your eye colour?

• Total voters
What the hell, this thread doesn't distinguish dark brown from light brown. Lame.

So, brown, I guess. But it's closer to black in color, same with my hair. Like all other people in my continent, I'm boring in this sense.

Dark brown, but not reaaally dark
light enough that you can still distinguish my pupils
still darker than the rest of my family though

Looks like I'm in the majority with brown =)
my eyes are dark brown though. In fact when I was little I would think they were black xP

Brown-eyed.

I kinda wonder what it would be like for me to have blue eyes though. It would be cool.

Mine are greyish blue, but used to be DEFINITELY bluer. Guess it was puberty or something. I'm very slightly heterochromatic though, because my right eye is slightly greyer than my left. But you wouldn't notice; you have to really look to see the difference.

mine are turquoise. most people tell me they're blue, though, and one kid told me they were gray.

Brown, the boring colour. When some of my hair was blonde it made them look better though. ;p They look green in some lights but arent hazel I dont think.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom