• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EzloSpirit's Imaginary TV Shows

EzloSpirit

Come along with PRIII and the butterflies and bees
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
  2. Refer To Profile
"Coming up next: an all-new episode of Night Fighter, followed by a classic episode of The Spirit World Chronicles! Only on The TV Channel."

Yeah, so as some of you may know, I have Asperger's Syndrome/ASD; I don't go out of my way to hide it, and I'm well aware of what strengths and weaknesses it grants me. I'm also aware that it comes bundled with a heap of social idiosyncrasies, which is always fun lol.

This is one of my idiosyncrasies: I've been the sole administrator and viewer of a television channel in my imagination for over twenty years. (Wow, I feel really old now.) This has entailed my thinking up of what amount to concepts for many tens of television shows—including their respective premises, casts of characters, and even actual episodes—since the start of the millennium. In recent years, I've even gone so far as to create a Google Calendar for episode premiere dates and, yes, even their premiere times.

Originally, I did this to amuse myself. And you know what? That's still absolutely the main reason I run "The TV Channel." (In universe, it got its name because no one had previously bothered to name a TV channel such an obvious name lol.) But it's also become something of a creative exercise that stretches the limits of my storytelling and character development capabilities in the privacy of my own mind...and Google Calendar, Google Sheets, and even a public website that no one visits aside from me lol.

A few years ago, I started writing sets of loglines for individual episodes of these imaginary programs, modeled after IMDb's Plot Outlines (the brief descriptions you see at the top of non-person pages). This has spared me a lot of time and stress while still giving me an outlet for recording my imaginary TV plots. (It's also given me an exercise for practicing conciseness due to the character limit.)

I thought I would share my imagination with you here! Each post in this thread will cover a separate series and will consist of the title, the imaginary air year(s), the genres, a brief series overview, and the plot outlines for that series' episodes.

Even though these are as yet imaginary, I do claim copyright on all of these concepts and would appreciate it if you not steal my ideas. If something you see here ignites some creative inspiration within you, that's wonderful! Just don't use these concepts directly (without my permission).

You are welcome to ask any questions that arise during your perusal of my brain here, be they related to a plot point, something that's vague, characters, etc.

TO BE ADDED

Across the Barrier (2011-2016)
Across the Barrier
2011-2016
Fantasy/Drama​

Series Premise: Across the Barrier is part of The Hybrids Saga, a non-canon spin-off metaseries inspired by my Spirit World Saga fantasy metaseries. In The Hybrids Saga, Spirits have split their Souls in order to cross over the Barrier and be born as Spirit-Human Hybrids, retaining a lesser form of any Magical capabilities their Spirit forms possess. Across the Barrier is the first TV series in Generation II (2011-2024) of the metaseries, which is much darker and more of an ensemble production than anything in Generation I. It follows a Colony of Hybrids located in the American Midwest that is protected by the Hybrid forms of the Great Spirits, the guardians of the elements in the Spirit World, as well as Lauren, the Hybrid form of Princess Lucinda of the Royal Family.

Seasons
  • Season 1: Defenders (Eps. 1-7: 24 April - 5 June 2011; Eps. 8-14: 14 August - 25 September 2011)
  • Season 2: New World (Eps. 1-8: 15 January - 4 March 2012; Eps. 9-16: 24 June - 5 August 2012)
  • Season 3: Intersection (Eps. 1-8: 23 December 2012 - 10 February 2013; Eps. 9-16: 7 July - 25 August 2013)
  • Season 4: Diaspora (Eps. 1-8: 16 February - 6 April 2014; Eps. 9-16: 13 July - 31 August 2014)
  • Season 5: Evolution (Eps. 1-8: 25 January - 15 March 2015; Eps. 9-16: 31 May - 19 July 2015)
  • Across the Barrier: Lost World (28 February - 15 May 2016)

Series Outline

Season 1, Episode 1: "Between" - The members of a society of Spirit-Human Hybrids are summoned to investigate the bizarre disappearance of a local infant.

Season 1, Episode 2: "Secondary Education" - Lauren and Peter must rally their Hybrid classmates when a blatantly racist principal is hired to run their high school.

Season 1, Episode 3: "Light at the End of the Tunnel" - Peter and Alex's fight for leadership of the Colony gets physical.

Across the Barrier: From the Deep (S1 Eps. 4-5)
  • Season 1, Episode 4: "Still Current" - After a rise in the number of maritime disappearances on Loch Ness, Monster paranoia runs rampant among the surrounding Scottish villages.
  • Season 1, Episode 5: "Loch and Key" - The Colonists' previous efforts to subdue the Kraken having proven fruitless, Kara begins the long and dangerous process of removing the water from the loch to drown it.
Season 1, Episode 6: "Authority" - The local police force calls in the Colonists to aid in the capture of a dangerous criminal, but tensions arise between the two groups regarding authority on the case.

Across the Barrier: Dark Souls (S1 Eps. 7-8)
  • Season 1, Episode 7: "Shadows in the Colony" - A dark entity begins possessing the Colonists.
  • Season 1, Episode 8: "Civil War"- The few remaining free Colonists fight to keep their free will and discover a way to eradicate the Dark Souls inhabiting their comrades’ bodies.
Season 1, Episode 9: "Bloodlines" - Peter arranges a meeting between Lauren and the Hybrid form of her Spirit-World mother; Lauren experiences inner conflict over who to "choose" as her "real" mother.

Across the Barrier: Stillness (S1 Eps. 10-11)
  • Season 1, Episode 10: "Maisa’s Warning" - In the Spirit World, Maisa witnesses a fragment of the Dark Veil seep into an Anomaly. Her Hybrid form, Alyssa, rushes to the Colony to warn of the impending danger.
  • Season 1, Episode 11: "Day of Silence" - With the rest of the world at a standstill, Lauren and Alyssa scour the Earth and the Spirit World to find a cure for the Stillness.
Season 1, Episode 12: "The Heist" - The Colonists must stage a bank heist during business hours so they can disarm a Magical explosive locked in a safe-deposit box before it is too late.

Season 1, Episode 13: "Blinded by the Light" - Lauren’s skin begins glowing increasingly brighter as a dangerous level of Magic builds up within her.

Across the Barrier: The Incident (S1 Ep. 14 / S2 Ep. 1)
  • Season 1, Episode 14: "Doubt" - Alex and Peter’s conflict over Colony leadership reignites, while electricity builds up in Alex, threatening everyone around him.
  • Season 2, Episode 1: "Lost Souls" - The Colonists launch a search for Peter, who vanished from the epicenter of Alex’s electric explosion. Lauren is pressured to become the Colony’s interim leader, and the cause of the recent Magical outbursts is discovered.
Across the Barrier: New World (S2 Eps. 2-3)
  • Season 2, Episode 2: "Harmony" - An outspoken man starts a campaign calling for the persecution and removal of Hybrids from Human society.
  • Season 2, Episode 3: "Human Uprising" - With Conrad Mueller’s movement becoming violent, the Colonists turn to their new Human ally as their last hope for peace.
Season 2, Episode 4: "Foster Child" - A Hybrid-sympathetic Human teenager who had lost his parents in the Uprising comes to the Colonists to ask for their help in escaping his abusive uncle.

Season 2, Episode 5: "Geists on a Plane" - En route to a peace conference in Poland, several Colonists are enjoying a relaxing flight…when the lights suddenly go out….

Across the Barrier: Human/Nature (S2 Eps. 6-7)
  • Season 2, Episode 6: "From Beyond" - When two men are slaughtered by plant life, the Colonists turn to Alison for answers.
  • Season 2, Episode 7: "It’s a Jungle Out There" - The Colonists and Dr. Ubera navigate the toxic jungle that has overgrown America.
Across the Barrier: Mark of Phophoscus (S2 Eps. 8-9)
  • Season 2, Episode 8: "Mark of Phophoscus, Part I" - The Colonists finally receive a lead as to Peter’s and Phophoscus’s whereabouts in the form of the latter’s name scorched into the ground.
  • Season 2, Episode 9: "Mark of Phophoscus, Part II" - As Keenah and the Colonists infiltrate The Marauder's trap-filled fortress, The Marauder himself inches ever closer to carrying out his ultimatum.
Season 2, Episode 10: "Hybrids Criminal Investigative Service" - In its downtime, the Colony opens a detective business to serve the local community.

Season 2, Episode 11: "Orbit" - Physicists around the world are baffled when a space rock suddenly loses its orbit with no apparent cause. Ryan suspects that the rock might originate from the Spirit World.

Season 2, Episode 12: "Once Upon a Time" - Evan inadvertently summons into the world famous literary characters from his classic books collection, including the Queen of Hearts, who threatens to remove everyone’s heads.

Across the Barrier: Inferno (S2 Eps. 13-14)
  • Season 2, Episode 13: "Incantation" - A Human man named Ian Loor discovers several Words of Power, which grant him pyrokinetic abilities when he speaks them aloud.
  • Season 2, Episode 14: "Fires of the Earth" - With Ian Loor’s Cult of Inferno rapidly gaining momentum, the Colonists scramble to clean up after the destruction and to find the Words of Power to undo Loor’s.
Season 2, Episode 15: "Tree of Life" - When a mysterious tree appears in the center of the Colony, all of the Colonists become inebriated and their society in danger of falling apart.

Across the Barrier: Prodigal Daughter (S2 Ep. 16 / S3 Ep. 1)
  • Season 2, Episode 16: "Child of the Spirits" - Lauren discovers that she is pregnant with Peter’s child. Alex cautions the Colonists to be wary of the incoming infant because it is the first known child of two Hybrids.
  • Season 3, Episode 1: "The Demon Within" - A demonic entity inhabits little Victoria’s body and threatens mass destruction. Lauren finds herself faced with the one choice which no mother should have to face.
Season 3, Episode 2: "Higher Education" - Lauren enrolls in college, just in time for the new dean to begin a campus-wide Hybrid witchhunt.

Season 3, Episode 3: "Lauren’s Wish" - After Peter takes Lauren to Paris, Lauren wakes up the next morning in her old home from before she was brought to the Colony, her Human mother telling her that her Hybrid life was a fluish delusion.

Season 3, Episode 4: "Faultlines" - Ryan plots to open up the earth beneath the world’s major prisons, while his fellow Colonists plot to stop him.

Season 3, Episode 5: "Karfani’s Love" - When Dan Igney visits the Colony, Kara feels herself drawn to him…but nothing is as it seems….

Season 3, Episode 6: "The Drowning of Innocence" - Still bitter from Karfani’s betrayal, Kara travels to London to suppress a new anti-Hybrid movement, with disastrous results.

Across the Barrier: Point of Intersection (S3 Eps. 7-9)
  • Season 3, Episode 7: "Divine Intervention" - Three Gods and Goddesses split their Souls, despite Neptune’s warnings, in order to put Kara on trial for her actions in London.
  • Season 3, Episode 8: "Point of Intersection, Part I" - The impossibility of the existence of God-Human Hybrids creates a bizarre rupture in the Barrier that threatens all of Existence.
  • Season 3, Episode 9: "Point of Intersection, Part II" - The Hybrid Colonists, Spirits, Gods, and Goddesses team up to reverse the Ending, which has destabilized Existence itself.
Season 3, Episode 10: "Acceptance" - Artemis meets Evan for the first time, and they fall in love. However, the consequences of Artemis’s remaining in the Human World may be too great to risk.

Across the Barrier: The Resplitting of the Soul (S3 Eps. 11-13)
  • Season 3, Episode 11: "Five Years Later" - When Mutagraw attacks the Colony, Peter sets out to recruit Logan Gallagher, who had battled the Dark Lord alongside Kevin Anderson five years earlier.
  • Season 3, Episode 12: "The Resplitting of the Soul, Part I" - Keenah resplits his Soul, and Kevin Anderson returns to the Human World…along with the Dark Raven.
  • Season 3, Episode 13: "The Resplitting of the Soul, Part II" - With Kevin’s body unstable, and the Human World under the rule of the Dark Raven, hope is scarce among the Colonists.
Season 3, Episode 14: "The Demons of the Elements" - Ian Loor returns for revenge on the Colony by summoning an army of Elementals that equal the Colonists’ power.

Across the Barrier: The Lost Ones (S3 Eps. 15-16 / S4 Ep. 1)
  • Season 3, Episode 15: "The Fallen Hybrids" - The first Hybrids, long thought to have perished in a fire many years ago, are discovered to have been behind a recent terrorist attack.
  • Season 3, Episode 16: "Ground Zero" - The Lost Ones target the Colony for its opposition to their cause.
  • Season 4, Episode 1: "Out of Control" - The Colony has been destroyed, but the fight against the Lost Ones carries on.
Season 4, Episode 2: "Solitude" - Lauren wakes up in Las Vegas with no memory of her identity. A homeless man with a unique worldview is determined to help her rediscover herself.

Across the Barrier: Pitch-Dark (S4 Eps. 3-4)
  • Season 4, Episode 3: "Eclipse" - People around the world stop what they are doing (or wake up) when they discover that the sky has gone dark, covered by an ominous aura.
  • Season 4, Episode 4: "Darkness" - Peter, Lauren, Ryan, and Evan battle The Light’s Bane, the creatures of the Dark Veil, despite harrowing odds.
Season 4, Episode 5: "The Fourth State" - Katie Zappi invites Alex and Kara to join her on a small ferryboat for her report on a remote island, but they soon find themselves being "attacked" by a lightning storm.

Season 4, Episode 6: "This Lonely Road" - Alison and Nora are on a road trip, searching for clues as to the other Colonists’ whereabouts.

Season 4, Episode 7: "Obsessed" - Kara faces a Human stalker who has spied on her since she first arrived at the Colony.

Across the Barrier: The Soulless (S4 Eps. 8-9)
  • Season 4, Episode 8: "Exile" - Earth’s population is in a panic and in awe when apparitions appear all over the world.
  • Season 4, Episode 9: "The Lost Colony" - The former Colonists have located the Colony of the Soulless, and now they must negotiate a peace treaty between the Soulless and the Spirits.
Season 4, Episode 10: "The Snake’s Poison" - Alex and Kara, teamed up with Dan Igney, head to Paris to combat the Nmelloc’oer, a serpentine beast from the Spirit World. Kara struggles to reconcile her feelings about Dan.

Season 4, Episode 11: "Redemption" - Conrad Mueller returns from the afterlife as a ghost, desperate for redemption. Evan, Ryan, and even Mueller's own daughter, Heidi, are more than reluctant to forgive.

Season 4, Episode 12: "Dreams of Better Days" - Nora and Alison recount their lives leading up to and shortly after coming to the Colony.

Season 4, Episode 13: "Peter and Wendy" - Peter and Lauren return to the ruins of the Colony to discover that a young woman has turned them into a massive flower garden.

Across the Barrier: The Longest Day (S4 Eps. 14-16 / S5 Ep. 1)
  • Season 4, Episode 14: "Reunion" - The former Colonists reunite in Alyssa Bangela's home. It is not long, however, before they receive an unwelcome visitor….
  • Season 4, Episode 15: "The Ballad of Evan Verne, Part I" - The Marauder returns to the Human World with an army of Broken Hybrids. Karfani strikes up an alliance with him.
  • Season 4, Episode 16: "The Ballad of Evan Verne, Part II" - With The Marauder and his army steadily forcing Hybrids the world over to Break their Souls, and Karfani terrorizing the Humans who stand up for them, Evan chooses to make the ultimate sacrifice.
  • Season 5, Episode 1: "Unending" - As a last resort, Karfani attempts to wipe out all Hybrids. Meanwhile, the former Colonists mourn the loss of Evan Verne.
Season 5, Episode 2: "Shattered" - William Karrolls, one of Peter and Lauren’s high-school classmates and one of the survivors of the Broken-Hybrid purge, comes to terms with his new existence as a Broken Hybrid.

Season 5, Episode 3: "Dominion" - The former Colonists hold a session to plan and offer ideas for the possible founding of a Human-World “homeland” for Hybrids.

Season 5, Episode 4: "Curtain Call" - The future “Great Hybrids” (and Lauren) perform Peter’s play, “Fate of the Fylaas,” off-off-Broadway. The production is put in jeopardy, however, when a real, live Fylaas crashes the show.

Across the Barrier: …al Fine (S5 Eps. 5-6)
  • Season 5, Episode 5: "Prelude" - Kara is presented with a vision of her death at the hands of Dan Igney, which gives rise to fears of Karfani’s return or the coming of another imposter.
  • Season 5, Episode 6: "Requiem" - When Dan Igney attends the Palace ground-breaking, Kara does everything she can to prevent the prediction of her death from coming to fruition.
Season 5, Episode 7: "The Great Divide" - In the wake of Kara’s funeral, the ground on which the Hybrids’ Palace is to be built splits wide open.

Across the Barrier: Blood of the Humans (S5 Eps. 8-9)
  • Season 5, Episode 8: "Bloodlust" - A Hybrid who lived a sheltered life is exposed to Human blood for the first time, and he develops a psychopathic infatuation with the red fluid.
  • Season 5, Episode 9: "The Killing Game" - Walden Dickinson’s murder spree becomes sport as he blackmails other Hybrids into killing for him to obtain larger quantities of blood.
Season 5, Episode 10: "Fountain of Youth" - Archaeologists unearth a cavern containing a large pool of water from the Spirit World that appears to have miraculous effects on Humans.

Across the Barrier: I Am Hybrid (S5 Eps. 11-12)
  • Season 5, Episode 11: "I Am Hybrid, Part I" - Part 1 of 2 of The Marauder’s origin story. Lance Davies is an ordinary, non-Magical, Australian Hybrid…until he dies in a fire.
  • Season 5, Episode 12: "I Am Hybrid, Part II" - Part 2 of 2 of The Marauder’s origin story. The Marauder comes to terms with his new existence, but loneliness takes its toll….
Season 5, Episode 13: "Time’s Folly" - Ulrich Hoffmann, better known in the Spirit World as exiled Great Spirit of Time Ulterran, offers to undo the Colony’s destruction in exchange for readmittance into the Council of Great Spirits.

Across the Barrier: Shadows of Humanity (S5 Eps. 14-16)
  • Season 5, Episode 14: "Desperate Shadows" - The people of a Realm that is a Shadow of the Human World discover that their world is about to fall into the Barrier.
  • Season 5, Episode 15: "Humanity" - Peter meets his Shadowself, who warns him that the Human World is destined to suffer the same fate as its Shadow.
  • Season 5, Episode 16: "Things Fall Apart" - Humanity has changed its ways, and it seems as though the Human World is now stable…but peace cannot prevail over Human nature forever….
  • Lost World, Part I: "Asylum" - A fraction of Humanity has escaped the end of the Human World and finds itself in the Spirit World.
  • Lost World, Part II: "Course of Action" - The Royal Family and Great Spirits convene to discuss what to do about the Human refugees…and their Hybrid forms, thought destroyed within the Barrier.
  • Lost World, Part III: "Magical Capabilities" - A few Humans, including Katie Zappi, Ian Loor, and Chief Morris Warren, wake up one day to discover that they possess Elemental abilities, which causes grave concern among the Great Spirits, especially since Loor is among them.
  • Lost World, Part IV: "Final Report" - Katie Zappi continues her documentary on the crisis, even after she walks through an Anomaly and finds herself in a Realm where matter itself is tangible.
  • Lost World, Part V: "The Source" - The Hybrid forms of the Great Spirits investigate the mysterious Realm seen in the late Katie Zappi’s footage, while the Great Spirits themselves remain in the Spirit World to combat growing unrest amongst the general population.
  • Lost World, Part VI: "Spirit Uprising" - Fed up with the Human refugees’ leeching off their livelihoods, the Spirits of Ultimalia stage an uprising that even the Great Spirits are powerless to end.
  • Lost World, Part VII: "Remembrance" - On the eve of the Humans’ departure from Ultimalia, the Hybrids hold a memorial service for all whom they had lost over the years.
  • Lost World, Part VIII: "Final Quest" - The former Colonists lead the Humans out of Ultimalia. Their destination: an Anomaly that will lead them all to the Realm known as The Source.
  • Lost World, Part IX: "Human Courage" - The expedition leads the Hybrids and Humans to one of the Spirit World’s major oceans, and the idea of crossing it causes some Humans to have second thoughts about proceeding.
  • Lost World, Part X: "Spatial Rend" - After a group of Humans walks into the wrong Anomaly, the Hybrids follow in suit, only to find them in the care of a penitent, half-dead Marauder who wishes to accompany them to The Source.
  • Lost World, Part XI: "Hybrids’ Destiny" - When the refugees arrive at the site where the Anomaly to The Source is meant to appear, they are met with a sorrowful truth: the Anomaly does not appear.
  • Lost World, Part XII: "Crossing the Barrier" - The once-Colonists lead the Humans in recreating the Human World from within The Source.

Across the Barrier and related characters and concepts are ©2011-2016 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved.

Last edited:
After the Destruction (2010-2020)
After the Destruction
2010-2020
Post-apocalyptic Sci-fi/Drama​

Series Premise: This original ensemble sci-fi drama centers around a rare human settlement on Earth five hundred years after a solar event razed the planet. Most episodes each also include a "B story" that reflects similar themes or content to the main plot. For the first three seasons, the B stories center around a child in the years leading up to the Destruction, while later seasons center around the main characters in a parallel timeline in which the Destruction did not occur. In real-life 2018-2019, I loosely adapted the two-part pilot of After the Destruction as a short story entitled "Now and Then," which is available on Bulba! I have since also developed a standalone prequel spin-off, After the Destruction: Endless Sands.

Seasons
  • Season 1 (31 May - 27 August 2010)
  • Season 2 (18 March - 17 June 2011)
  • Season 3 (1 June - 31 August 2012)
  • Season 4 (30 May - 19 August 2016)
  • Season 5 (8 June - 7 September 2018)
  • Season 6 (17 May - 16 August 2019)
  • Season 7 (19 June - 18 September 2020)
  • TV MOVIE: After the Destruction: Into the Future (31 May 2021)

Series Outline

Season 1, Episode 1: “The Safe, Part 1” - With the Earth in the path of an oncoming solar burst, a middle-schooler takes solace in the items in his safe before the end comes.

Season 1, Episode 2: “The Safe, Part 2” - 500 years in the future, a nomadic teen discovers a metal box in the sand and realizes it contains relics of civilization.

Season 1, Episode 3: “Defiance” - A group of wanderers decides to settle down, but one of them harbors resentment toward the safe as the basis of their proposed civilization.

Season 1, Episode 4: “The Rapture, Part 1” - Eric goes to day camp the day before the world is supposed to end. In the future, the new settlers discover the ruins of some buildings.

Season 1, Episode 5: “The Rapture, Part 2” - In 2010, the world is in chaos as the Destruction looms. In the 26th century, a minor heat wave causes problems for the settlers.

Season 1, Episode 6: “The Next Step” - The settlers get to work on building Verity, one of the first human settlements in half a millennium. ; Eric spends a day with Habitat for Humanity.

Season 1, Episode 7: “The Storm” - A violent storm arrives above Verity, threatening all that the settlers have worked for. ; A ten-year-old Eric learns about the water cycle.

Season 1, Episode 8: “Rewind” - Recounts Luke’s life leading up to his discovery of the safe.

Season 1, Episode 9: “Bread and Water” - The settlers of Verity must contend with a dwindling food and water supply. ; On Thanksgiving 2008, Eric partakes in an awkward family dinner.

Season 1, Episode 10: “The Generator” - Dori discovers a machine that produces energy when activated. ; Eric’s family experiences a blackout.

Season 1, Episode 11: “Life on Earth” - A young woman wanders the post-Destruction wasteland and encounters one misfortune after another.

Season 1, Episode 12: “The Fierce Dawn” - The residents of Verity wake up one morning to unusually high temperatures and bright daylight. ; Eric is haunted by nightmares depicting various doomsday scenarios.

Season 1, Episode 13: “Sol’s Wrath, Part 1” - In the 26th century, a new solar burst is inbound, and Earth is in danger of being razed once more.

Season 1, Episode 14: “Sol’s Wrath, Part 2” - Amid unbearable living conditions, the citizens of Verity search for clues in the sand as to how to survive the solar burst, but time is running out before all is turned to dust.
Season 2, Episode 1: “Forgotten Past” - MacIntyre starts to recall memories he had repressed. Meanwhile, the residents of Verity repair their village under Luke’s guidance.

Season 2, Episode 2: “New Life” - When it becomes apparent that Daphne is pregnant, the citizens of Verity must consider the impending reality of a child in the village. ; Eric babysits for a neighbor.

Season 2, Episode 3: “The Vacation, Part 1” - Luke leaves Chris in charge of Verity while he takes a well-deserved respite in the wilderness. ; In summer 2008, Eric brings a friend along with his family to the beach.

Season 2, Episode 4: “The Vacation, Part 2” - Lost in the wasteland, Luke and Melody struggle to reconcile their feelings for each other whilst trying to find their way home. ; In 2008, Eric looks everywhere for Johnny.

Season 2, Episode 5: “Lost and Found” - Paul’s little brother finds him in Verity, forcing Paul to face up to abandoning the boy. ; Eric runs away from home for a night.

Season 2, Episode 6: “The Virus” - A virulent disease afflicts the residents of Verity. ; In 2010, Eric mourns the loss of his friend Johnny to cancer.

Season 2, Episode 7: “Deception, Part 1” - A new resident arrives in Verity. However, her motivations come into question when she starts asking questions about the safe. ; Eric lands a role in his school production of Into the Woods.

Season 2, Episode 8: “Deception, Part 2” - Luke leads a team on a hunt for Valerie, who has stolen the safe and its contents to take back to her settlement. ; Eric’s school play is the victim of sabotage, and Eric takes on a investigative role.

Season 2, Episode 9: “Spite” - MacIntyre launches a coup to take control of the safe and Verity. ; In 2007, Eric resorts to drastic measures to get a bully off his tail.

Season 2, Episode 10: “Fountain of Youth” - Several of Verity’s residents recount their lives before coming to Verity.

Season 2, Episode 11: “Rainman” - It’s been months since the last rainfall, and water is running out in Verity. The residents decide to perform a ritual to summon the rains. ; Eric attends church; the sermon is about Noah’s Ark.

Season 2, Episode 12: “The Quake” - The citizens of Verity panic when the ground shakes violently in the dead of night, causing widespread chaos. ; Back in 2001, a young Eric’s family visits Niagara Falls.

Season 2, Episode 13: “The River Runs Wild, Part 1” - As a result of the recent earthquake and rainstorm, Verity finds itself directly in the path of a large stream. ; In summer 2010, Eric’s neighborhood floods.

Season 2, Episode 14: “The River Runs Wild, Part 2” - MacIntyre uses the chaos in Verity as an opportunity to steal the safe, but Luke is willing to fight him for it. ; Eric’s family cleans up their house after the flood.
Season 3, Episode 1: “Children of Sol, Part 1” - More settlers have arrived in Verity, but when some of them start disappearing for good in the middle of the night, Luke becomes concerned… ; Eric’s 7th-grade science class learns about radiation.

Season 3, Episode 2: “Children of Sol, Part 2” - Luke and his cabinet scramble to stave off the attacks by the creatures, to little effect. When one creature is captured, Melody organizes a team of “scientists” to study it. ; In 2009, Eric learns of Johnny’s melanoma diagnosis.

Season 3, Episode 3: “Children of Sol, Part 3” - The discovery that the attacking creatures are severely mutated humans throws a wrench in Verity’s citizens’ willingness to fight them. ; In 2009, Johnny’s disease enters its end stage.

Season 3, Episode 4: “When the Bough Breaks” - When 17-year-old Violet becomes pregnant, Verity becomes a moral battleground between those who see a scandal and those who see a much-needed increase in the population. ; In 2010, world leaders prepare for Armageddon.

Season 3, Episode 5: “72 Hours” - Three days in Verity: Luke decides to open a school, Melody’s team conducts experiments on local flora, and Chris holds the first Monster Fight tournament.

Season 3, Episode 6: “MacIntyre” - MacIntyre returns to Verity alive but acquiescent. Paul tries to help him reintegrate into the village, but no one wants him there. ; 2008: Eric enters middle school…and is in several classes with Sam.

Season 3, Episode 7: “The Fish Live Among Us” - After the stream floods, Verity’s residents wake up to find marine life littering the ground, igniting a new obsession and a research project. ; In 2006, Eric’s family visits an aquarium.

Season 3, Episode 8: “Dire Straits, Part 1” - In the middle of the night, Verity is invaded by citizens of the human settlement Dire Straits.

Season 3, Episode 9: “Dire Straits, Part 2” - Luke and his council travel to Dire Straits to negotiate peace, and they find the town to be quite alien. Matters are made worse when Valerie declares war on Verity.

Season 3, Episode 10: “Pavor Nocturnus” - Luke suffers from heatstroke and experiences terrifying, personal hallucinations. ; Eric discusses his own nightmares with a child therapist.

Season 3, Episode 11: “Child’s Play” - Violet accepts the role of educating the three children in Verity, but their willingness to learn is…lacking. ; In 2002, Eric’s first-grade teacher proves to be ruthless.

Season 3, Episode 12: “The Choice, Part 1” - When a strange portal appears outside Verity, Luke gets the impossible opportunity to meet the safe’s original owner face-to-face.

Season 3, Episode 13: “The Choice, Part 2” - Moved by Eric’s plight, Luke tasks Melody and her research team with finding a method for protecting the people of 2010 from the Destruction.

Season 3, Episode 14: “The Choice, Part 3” - With the dawning of the day of the Destruction in 2010, Luke must make the ultimate choice: share the life-saving knowledge with the past and thus wipe out his whole timeline, or let 99% of the human race perish in 2010 like they always did.
Season 4, Episode 1: “Life Goes On…” - Devastated by his decision to preserve history by letting billions die, Luke withdraws into himself, and no one can seem to help him. Meanwhile, Mako decides to set up a center for the recording of history.

Season 4, Episode 2: “…And the World Passes Us By” - In an alternate timeline in which Luke had chosen to save the human race, a very different Luke lives in a thriving, technologically advanced society.

Season 4, Episode 3: “The Nursery” - With more people settling in Verity and bearing children, Daphne realizes that the village needs a nursery. ; In the alternate universe, Daphne must deal with a systems failure in a virtual nursery.

Season 4, Episode 4: “Strait Man” - A man arrives in Verity seeking asylum, but the council members soon learn that he ran away from Dire Straits, their rival settlement. ; In the alternate future, Luke attends a debate on immigration.

Season 4, Episode 5: “Children’s Card Game” - Chris decides to change some of the rules for Monster Fight, causing controversy among the players. ; The alternate Chris heads to the finals in a professional MF tournament.

Season 4, Episode 6: “Heat Wave, Part 1” - An unexpected heat wave strikes Verity, putting the residents in immediate danger. ; Several Verity citizens’ alternate selves encounter challenges in their daily lives.

Season 4, Episode 7: “Heat Wave, Part 2” - Yasmin is unable to treat everyone afflicted with heat stroke, and the situation looks grim. Luke is determined to carry Verity through this crisis. ; More alternate versions of Verity residents are explored.

Season 4, Episode 8: “Compassion” - Violet takes in three orphans from the wasteland, but some of the other villagers believe they will be too much of a burden on Verity's resources. ; The alternate Violet has a run-in with the law.

Season 4, Episode 9: “Duty of Care” - With Peter still in critical condition following the heat wave, Paul reflects on his strained relationship with his little brother over the years.

Season 4, Episode 10: “Faith” - A new religion takes shape and accumulates followers in Verity. ; Alternate-timeline Luke attends a service in the local prayer hall, where the sermon is about Alan Turing's genius.

Season 4, Episode 11: “The Devil in the Details” - In the alternate timeline, the government identifies Luke as the one who helped avert the Destruction, which turns his life upside-down. ; Verity holds a celebration of its founders.

Season 4, Episode 12: “Subterra” - While studying the area surrounding Verity, Mako stumbles upon the entrance to a sprawling underground bunker constructed before the Destruction. ; Alternate Luke goes into hiding.

Season 4, Episode 13: “The Machines, Part 1” - The bunker expedition turns into a fight for survival when Chris accidentally awakens a force of heavily armed automatons.

Season 4, Episode 14: “The Machines, Part 2” - With Luke bleeding out and separated from the others, he must rely on adrenaline alone to reunite with the expedition and find a way to disable the metal sentries so they can all return to Verity alive.
Season 5, Episode 1: “In Veritate” - A resident of Verity finds another bunker entrance, but there is no obvious explanation for what happened to the inhabitants of this one. ; Alt-Luke encounters Alt-Melody during his attempt to evade the government.

Season 5, Episode 2: “First Snow” - Verity experiences its first snowfall on record. ; With Alt-Peter’s help, Alt-Paul plays an unfortunate prank on his hometown using the climate control system.

Season 5, Episode 3: “Relics, Part 1” - Dori leads several of her neighbors into a nearby bunker to collect artifacts and equipment from before the Destruction. ; Alt-Dori tours a museum curated by Alt-Mako, though some of his facts are…dubious.

Season 5, Episode 4: “Relics, Part 2” - Dori must keep the weapons cache a secret, but some of her colleagues are bent on claiming it as their own. ; Alt-Dori robs the museum.

Season 5, Episode 5: “Melody” - When Melody decides to leave Verity for a nomadic lifestyle, Luke and the others try to convince her to stay. ; The alternate-universe Melody deals with the loss of her mother.

Season 5, Episode 6: “The Eighth Plague” - A disease strikes Verity’s crops, endangering the primary food supply. ; Acuity City’s residents wake to find the streets lined with dead insects.

Season 5, Episode 7: “Grand Theft” - Verity is plagued by a string of major thefts. ; Alt-Mako assists with the manhunt for Alt-Dori.

Season 5, Episode 8: “Tools of the Trade” - Chris founds a bartering outpost in his spare time, establishing a new economic system in Verity. ; The alternate-universe MacIntyre heads a multinational transportation corporation.

Season 5, Episode 9: “The Labyrinth, Part 1” - Luke sends a scavenging party into a newly discovered bunker, and Mako accompanies the expedition. They soon realize, after the door locks behind them, that the whole place is booby trapped.

Season 5, Episode 10: “The Labyrinth, Part 2” - The scavenging party is lost in a labyrinthine, underground bunker laiden with traps and deterrents. ; In 2008, a group of doomsday preppers prepares that very same bunker for the end, but preparations do not go quite as planned.

Season 5, Episode 11: “Babel” - Verity receives a new family of migrants, but their intentions are unclear: they speak a different language. ; In the alternate timeline, Chris tours New Tokyo.

Season 5, Episode 12: “Castoff” - A lone Neo-Human forsaken by its brethren tries to find purpose in its life. ; Alt-Daphne takes in two twins who were left abandoned on the street.

Season 5, Episode 13: “As Above, So Below – Part 1” - When Violet runs away from Verity, she finds buried a door to an underground facility. But this one isn’t empty… ; Alt-Luke finds a hamlet that is off the grid and decides to settle there.

Season 5, Episode 14: “As Above, So Below – Part 2” - The inhabitants of the underground settlement are reluctant to leave, and tensions arise between the dwellers and Verity. ; In the alternate reality, the denizens of the remote hamlet discover Luke’s identity and revere him as the savior of humanity.
Season 6, Episode 1: “Exodus” - The Underdwellers and Verity residents search for other underground settlements in the region. ; Alt-Luke settles into his role as the small village’s overseer.

Season 6, Episode 2: “Keystroke” - A virus infects the Underdwellers’ systems, igniting a race to rescue their data and infrastructure. ; Alt-Melody arrives in Purity, but everyone but Alt-Luke is wary of her.

Season 6, Episode 3: “Polar Shift” - An unprecedented cold snap hits Verity, plunging the citizens into a frozen hell for which they are wholly unprepared. ; Alt-Paul investigates a glitch in Fennelton’s climate control system.

Season 6, Episode 4: “Blast from the Past” - Mako discovers new information on Verity’s most infamous exile, MacIntyre. ; In the alternate timeline, MacTrak scientists work on a clandestine time-travel project under the watchful eye of their CEO.

Season 6, Episode 5: “Tales from Below, Part 1” - Lin and some of her constituents recount stories from their daily lives living in the underground city. ; The alternate universe’s Lin tackles the real estate shortage in Luosi.

Season 6, Episode 6: “Tales from Below, Part 2” - Amid territorial tensions between Valor and the Cave, Valor’s Superintendent makes his case through stories of life in an old military bunker. ; The Superintendent’s alternate, Markus, has a hard time in boot camp.

Season 6, Episode 7: “Meeting of the Minds” - The administrations of all three opened underground settlements come to Verity for a grand exchange of knowledge. ; More of Verity citizens’ alternate selves come into contact with each other.

Season 6, Episode 8: “Dori’s Day” - While exploring the Underdwellers’ electronic systems, Dori inadvertently activates a lockdown on the control center, sealing herself in. ; Alt-Dori is finally apprehended by the authorities for her museum heist.

Season 6, Episode 9: “Chains” - Neo discovers that some of the Cave’s people have enslaved others of her kind. Luke and his council weigh freeing the captives with protecting Verity’s relationship with the Cave. ; The alternate Alexis navigates life in a Greek labor camp.

Season 6, Episode 10: “Escalation, Part 1” - The council of Dire Straits finally extends a hand to the unearthed settlements, putting Verity in a precarious political position.

Season 6, Episode 11: “Escalation, Part 2” - With Valor in agreement to supply Dire Straits with military assets, Luke scrambles to maintain Verity’s ties with the other two underground settlements, salvage its ties with Valor, and prevent an all-out war with Dire Straits.

Season 6, Episode 12: “The Obelisk” - The Underdwellers put the finishing touches on the tall structure they have been building on the surface for months: a technologically advanced research center. ; Alt-Violet and Alt-Daphne compare notes on analog vs. digital childcare.

Season 6, Episode 13: “Pandora’s Folly, Part 1” - Melody and Lin’s joint science team detects a major inbound solar flare, and they decide to harness its energy using the Obelisk’s advanced instruments. ; The Unified American government tracks down Alt-Luke in Purity.

Season 6, Episode 14: “Pandora’s Folly, Part 2” - The Obelisk’s system overload results in the appearance of an alternate Eric, in the flesh, from years after he survived the Destruction. ; Alt-Luke accepts his alternate’s decision to change history, but he refuses to take responsibility.
Season 7, Episode 1: “Timelines” - Alt-Luke and Alt-Melody are stranded in Verity, and while Luke sees an opportunity to learn more about the alternate timeline he created, Melody sees a temporal crisis that she and Lin must fix as soon as possible, before things get worse.

Season 7, Episode 2: “Fairy Tales” - Chris starts a group for his fellow young adults to speculate about their lives in the alternate timeline. ; In the alternate timeline, Madge, one of Purity’s residents, creates a similar group of her own.

Season 7, Episode 3: “Fauna” - The science team captures a member of the local wildlife for study, only to come under siege by the rest of its pack. ; A mass escape of animals from the Acuity Zoo causes widespread chaos.

Season 7, Episode 4: “Heal Thyself” - When Yasmin is afflicted with a mysterious illness that starts to spread among Verity’s residents, she struggles with feelings of guilt and helplessness. ; Alt-Yasmin gathers up the courage to lead a coup against her gang’s leader.

Season 7, Episode 5: “Flash-Sideways, Part 1” - Luke’s dreams become frighteningly vivid, seeming to depict his alternate’s life in Purity.

Season 7, Episode 6: “Flash-Sideways, Part 2” - At a loss for how to return Luke to his timeline, Alt-Luke reluctantly decides to return to Acuity City, which might have the power and energy they need to send his counterpart back.

Season 7, Episode 7: “Mortal Coil” - The Superintendent of Valor finds himself at an existential crossroads as his legitimate power crumbles beneath his changing society. ; Alt-Markus rises up the ranks of the Österdeutsches military, only to be mortally wounded in combat.

Season 7, Episode 8: “Burning Bush” - Lin’s computer terminal starts to communicate with her of its own accord, asking her increasingly invasive personal questions. ; Luosi’s government gets its hands on MacTrak’s time-travel technology.

Season 7, Episode 9: “The House at the Edge of the World” - Dori decides to explore the wastes and drags Daphne along with. Together, they discover a solitary hut miles away from civilization, occupied by a mysterious hermit. ; Alt-Dori navigates life in prison.

Season 7, Episode 10: “Geneva, Part 1” - Luke and the mayor of Dire Straits, Carlton, plan a formal peace summit in secret, but before the appointed day, word of the summit leaks to the citizens of all of the settlements in the region. ; Alt-Luke has another meeting with the feds.

Season 7, Episode 11: “Geneva, Part 2” - Amidst an atmosphere of tense anticipation, Luke and Carlton meet in the Cave to discuss a permanent truce between Verity and Dire Straits.

Season 7, Episode 12: “Photosynthesis” - Melody experiments with planting some of the underground city’s hydroponic crops in Verity’s farm plot, and the result is profound. But enthusiasm over the new food source jeopardizes its longevity. ; Purity experiences strange phenomena.

Season 7, Episode 13: “Time’s Up, Part 1” - Alt-Luke awakens one day to discover that neither Purity nor Acuity City ever existed. Meanwhile, the other Luke awakens to discover that Verity has become a thriving, technologically advanced suburb overnight.

Season 7, Episode 14: “Time’s Up, Part 2” - As both Lukes continue periodically shifting among various timelines rooted in the Destruction in 2010, they recruit help from the people whose lives they touched in their own respective timelines.

After the Destruction: Into the Future - A two-hour TV movie that ties up remaining plot threads. Verity and the other nearby settlements decide to merge into one large cradle of civilization. ; U.A. and Luosi come to blows. ; A scared boy awaits the end of the world in 2010.

After the Destruction and related characters and concepts are ©2010-2021 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved.

Last edited:
After the Destruction: Endless Sands (2022-present)
After the Destruction: Endless Sands
2022-present
Post-apocalyptic Sci-fi/Thriller/Drama​

Series Premise: This spinoff of After the Destruction takes place in the same universe as its predecessor, except it is set entirely in the early 22nd century, as opposed to the 21st and the 26th. It chronicles what life was like less than a century after the Destruction, when true civilization was seemingly impossible and the original survivors' great-grandchildren fended for themselves in a harsh, global desert. This series focuses on survival under perpetually desperate circumstances. No characters from the original series appear in the spinoff.

Seasons
  • Season 1 (21 June - 13 September 2022)
  • Season 2 (2023)
  • Season 3 (2024)
  • Season 4 (confirmed; 2025)

Series Outline

Season 1, Episode 1: “Scorched Earth, Part 1” - In the year 2102, almost a century after the Earth was razed by a solar event, the remnants of humanity wander a desert wasteland in a neverending search for sustenance.

Season 1, Episode 2: “Scorched Earth, Part 2” - Weyla recovers from her encounter with the hunting pack and determines that she must form a pack of her own if she is to survive for much longer.

Season 1, Episode 3: “The Stand” - The pack defends its new food stash from wild animals and other people. Charles is trapped in the basement.

Season 1, Episode 4: “Meat” - The quintet flees Home in response to a report that a pack of cannibals is on the hunt nearby.

Season 1, Episode 5: “Firedancer” - With nights getting colder, the pack seeks out a Firedancer, someone who can summon fire at will.

Season 1, Episode 6: “The Winds That Blind” - The pack is beset by a violent, prolonged sandstorm, which makes its hunt-and-gather efforts virtually impossible and threatens their lives directly.

Season 1, Episode 7: “Liquid Gold” - In the 22nd century, water is a precious commodity, and the pack must resort to drastic measures in order to procure a new supply.

Season 1, Episode 8: “Tunnels, Part 1” - The pack discovers an entrance to a sprawling network of man-made, underground tunnels from before the Destruction.

Season 1, Episode 9: “Tunnels, Part 2” - Weyla and her pack continue to plunder the underground complex, encountering other packs and individuals along the way.

Season 1, Episode 10: “Nurture” - Weyla finally gives birth, and as she begins to raise her child, she has flashbacks to her own childhood and her emotionally distant mother.

Season 1, Episode 11: “The City of Warm Snow” - The pack arrives at the edge of what was once a thriving city, with few structures left standing and a thin layer of white powder coating everything.

Season 1, Episode 12: “Another Life on Earth” - A young boy navigates the wastes alone, fending off danger at every turn.

Season 1, Episode 13: “The Oasis, Part 1” - After weeks of wandering, the pack stumbles upon a small body of water. But someone else got there first…

Season 1, Episode 14: “The Oasis, Part 2” - After losing one of their own, Weyla and Charles plan out a dangerous gambit to get revenge and take over the oasis from Gordon and his men.
Season 2, Episode 1: “A Pox on Us” - In the aftermath of the battle for the oasis, Weyla and her pack mourn the loss of one of their own. But a new threat rears its head when the others start falling gravely ill.

Season 2, Episode 2: “Valley of the Damned” - In their never-ending search for resources, the pack reaches a valley littered with the bones of the dead.

Season 2, Episode 3: “Sunlight” - A minor solar event has profound effects on the pack.

Season 2, Episode 4: “Alphas, Part 1” - With supplies running short, Weyla’s pack dares to enter the territory of Byron, a powerful pack leader who leads through fear and violence.

Season 2, Episode 5: “Alphas, Part 2” - Hemmed in by Byron’s underlings, and her child in Byron’s clutches, Weyla must make desperate choices to ensure everyone’s survival while hanging onto as many supplies as possible.

Season 2, Episode 6: “Take a Load Off” - Still reeling from the battle against Byron, the pack settles into a new base and explores various ways of blowing off steam.

Season 2, Episode 7: “Cupid’s Arrow” - Ali finally decides to act on his infatuation with Rachel, but her response sends him down a dangerous spiral.

Season 2, Episode 8: “Cubs” - The pack encounters a Lord of the Flies-esque counterpart composed only of children. Charles is inclined to brush them aside, but children can be just as vicious as their elders…

Season 2, Episode 9: “Heaven’s Gate, Part 1” - The Pack arrives at the foot of Heaven’s Gate, a mountain that houses a system of tunnels known for their rich resources, including water.

Season 2, Episode 10: “Heaven’s Gate, Part 2” - Now acutely aware of the trap that has ensnared them, Weyla and her friends fight for their lives in the darkness beneath Heaven’s Gate.

Season 2, Episode 11: “Suburban Sprawl” - Weyla’s Pack explores what is left of a large town in the hopes of finding anything of value or, even better, food.

Season 2, Episode 12: “The Long Night” - When two of their own are kidnapped by a pack of cannibals in the dead of night, the rest of the pack must stave off sleep and launch a rescue without falling victims themselves.

Season 2, Episode 13: “The Enlightened, Part 1” - Weyla and her exhausted pack meet a man who offers them everything they could ever need. What comes next will change everything they have ever known about their world.

Season 2, Episode 14: “The Enlightened, Part 2” - After Weyla and her pack escape their display-prison, the Enlightened have no choice but to open their world to them. Meanwhile, Charles harbors a burning resentment, hot enough to explode…
[to be continued]

After the Destruction: Endless Sands
and related characters and concepts are ©2021-2025 Eden Biskin. All rights reserved.

After the Destruction sounds really fun.

My brother and I also had a channel like this when we where children, you brought me memories of those times :D .

Andromeda (2012 miniseries)
A TV Channel Original Three-Night Event
Andromeda
29-31 March 2012
Cyberprep/Action/Thriller​

Miniseries Premise: A significant chunk of TV Channel content is based on dreams I have had over the years. One such program, Andromeda, is an original miniseries that falls under a subgenre of science fiction; the closest existing genre label I could find is cyberprep, a more utopian form of cyberpunk. In this show's universe, Earth is home to humanoid races from across the galaxy, and people who want to live outside the rule of law take to the skies in massive airships. One of these is the titular airship, Andromeda, whose diverse crew lives a relatively freewheeling lifestyle. One day, however, they decide to host a deathmatch aboard the ship. Following that, the remaining crew does battle with an infamous killer, with whom one of the crew has a history. Each part of the miniseries is about two hours long, and Part 1 is more self-contained than the latter two parts. A follow-up miniseries premiered the following year, and an extended, serialized adaptation of both miniseries and beyond premiered in 2020.

Miniseries Outline

Andromeda, Part 1: “The Andromeda Game” - The flying fortress Andromeda is the host site for a deathmatch among the crews of several airships.

Andromeda, Part 2: “Incursion” - The crew of the Andromeda finds itself under siege when the notorious killer The Viper, the murderer of Raenon’s twin brother, invades the airship with his own crew.

Andromeda, Part 3: “Adrift” - With their airship rendered flightless and adrift at sea, the Andromeda crew continues to battle against the Viper.

Andromeda and related characters and concepts are ©2011-2024 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved. Not related to Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.

Last edited:
Andromeda (2020-present)
Andromeda
2020-present
Sci-fi/Action/Thriller​

Series Premise: This true serial drama follows the ragtag, multiracial, mixed-terrestrial crew of the airship Andromeda, one of a dozen or more airships semi-permanently occupying Earth’s neutral airspace and flying under its own flag. Each season, or "volume," focuses on a different conflict involving the Andromeda and its crew. The original Andromeda is destroyed after Volume 2, replaced by a new ship, Cassiopeia, for another two volumes. The series explores themes of anarchotranshumanism, chaos theory, and revenge. The first four volumes are adapted from two early-2010s miniseries, entitled Andromeda and Cassiopeia, respectively, but introduce more characters, subplots, and battles; further volumes are original.

Seasons
  • Volume 1: The Andromeda Game (19 June - 21 August 2020)
  • Volume 2: Incursion (2 July - 3 September 2021)
  • Volume 3: Cassiopeia (17 June - 19 August 2022)
  • Volume 4: Wrath of Gaia (2023)
  • Volume 5 (2024)

Series Outline

Volume 1, Episode 1: “Freedom in Flight” - In the distant future, a ragtag group of individuals with a variety of geographic (and planetary) origins pitches in time and money to escape everyday life on Earth, aboard their custom airship, Andromeda.

Volume 1, Episode 2: “The Invitation” - Years after first takeoff, Kass has a suggestion for staving off the boredom that is afflicting Andromeda’s crew: a battle royale pitting them against the crews of three other airships…to the death.

Volume 1, Episode 3: “Starting Pistol” - The other crews arrive on Andromeda. After a brief exchange of niceties, Kass lays out all of the rules for the deathmatch, everyone goes to their assigned starting locations, and the game begins.

Volume 1, Episode 4: “Casualties” - The first shootouts result in the first deaths in the deathmatch, and the reality of the game finally hits home for Kass.

Volume 1, Episode 5: “Hide and Seek” - Raenon hunts an enemy who is a master of stealth, in part thanks to his chameleon-like camouflage ability.

Volume 1, Episode 6: “King of the Hill” - Ling and Seth hold down the bridge, which comes under fire from enemy combatants wishing to access Andromeda’s systems to give them an advantage in spite of the rules.

Volume 1, Episode 7: “Shadowwalkers” - The remaining crew of the Octavius employs traps and ambushes to get ahead in the deathmatch.

Volume 1, Episode 8: “In the Depths of Andromeda” - A tense standoff begins among the mechanical bowels of Andromeda, leading to a deadly firefight with consequences for each of the remaining crews in the game.

Volume 1, Episode 9: “Kill Shot” - The three remaining crew members from Unendlichkeit become deadly in their desperation.

Volume 1, Episode 10: “Game Over” - With the deathmatch over, the surviving crew members of Andromeda begin the unequally long processes of repairing their airship and recovering from the trauma of battle. However, one final tragedy is about to befall them.
Volume 2, Episode 1: “Kaartith” - This flashback episode follows Raenon from his childhood on the planet Kaartith until his arrival at the Equatorial Skyport on Earth.

Volume 2, Episode 2: “Intruders” - The crew of Andromeda is awakened in the middle of the night by security alarms.

Volume 2, Episode 3: “Search and Destroy” - Tensions skyrocket aboard Andromeda as the Viper’s people hunt for its crew while its crew hunts for them.

Volume 2, Episode 4: “Viper” - The Viper’s origins, up through his first murder spree aboard the airship Ubiquity, are documented.

Volume 2, Episode 5: “Lockdown” - In a desperate attempt to stop the killings, Seth activates Andromeda’s lockdown program, which traps everyone onboard where they are.

Volume 2, Episode 6: “S.O.S.” - The Viper targets Andromeda’s engines in order to end the lockdown.

Volume 2, Episode 7: “Adrift” - Andromeda floats atop the ocean, its engines incapacitated, its power supply minimal, and its crew ripe for slaughter.

Volume 2, Episode 8: “Raenon” - Thirsty for vengeance, Raenon decides to leave the relative safety of the hideout in order to face the Viper alone.

Volume 2, Episode 9: “Rising Waters” - As the battle aboard the crashed Andromeda approaches its culmination, the airship starts to sink and water begins flooding into the rooms and corridors.

Volume 2, Episode 10: “Vengeance” - Raenon confronts the Viper on the floating infodeck. The others fend off the remaining henchmen.
Volume 3, Episode 1: “After Andromeda” - Follows the former crew of Andromeda over the course of the first five years after the Viper’s assault and the airship’s demise.

Volume 3, Episode 2: “Resurrection” - After his completion of a new airship, Seth has a difficult time convincing his old friends to join him in the skies again.

Volume 3, Episode 3: “Crowded Skies” - Cassiopeia takes flight, only for the crew to discover that the sky has become more crowded over the last five years, as well as more dangerous.

Volume 3, Episode 4: “Warning Shot” - A group of airships sends Cassiopeia a message censuring its crew for the deadly battle royale held years earlier and promising further retaliation.

Volume 3, Episode 5: “Lions’ Den” - Cassiopeia comes under heavy, direct fire from a coalition of airships whose crews want revenge for the defeats of their allies during the deathmatch on the Andromeda. The crew struggles to reason with their adversaries and repair their ship.

Volume 3, Episode 6: “Ceasefire” - After Jeanny manages to negotiate a temporary ceasefire with the enemy ships, the crew of Cassiopeia seizes the opportunity to make necessary repairs and consider their options going forward.

Volume 3, Episode 7: “Aboard the Dracosputo” - The captain of the Dracosputo offers to hold peace talks aboard his ship, and despite Ling’s suspicions of a trap, Raenon takes along three others in a shuttle to the other airship.

Volume 3, Episode 8: “Hammurabi” - Amidst the peace negotiations, one woman upends everything when she takes Raenon hostage in revenge for the killing of her younger sister in the deathmatch.

Volume 3, Episode 9: “Dead Man’s Switch” - Raenon sets his backup plan into motion, connecting his cybernetics to the Dracosputo’s systems. Meanwhile, the Cassiopeia crew tries to reestablish its comms system.

Volume 3, Episode 10: “Collision Course” - In a desperate grab at peace, Seth sets Cassiopeia on a collision course with the Dracosputo, putting everything and everyone within a hundred-mile radius at risk of being vaporized.
Volume 4, Episode 1: “The Skyport” - While docked at the Zhonghangnippon Skyport, the crew of Cassiopeia hears worrying rumors circulating among air crews.

Volume 4, Episode 2: “The Anchor” - ZHN’s government has put an anchor on Cassiopeia without warning, grounding the airship at the skyport. While some of the crew want to negotiate with the government, others seek a way to get rid of the anchor themselves.

Volume 4, Episode 3: “Alliances” - Several airships, including Cassiopeia, join forces to handle the growing unrest between them and the terrestrial governments.

Volume 4, Episode 4: “Aether’s Revenge” - Tensions reach a breaking point when a rogue airship bombs the capital of one of the smaller nation-states.

Volume 4, Episode 5: “War” - Cassiopeia is caught in the middle of a deadly crossfire between terrestrials and airships, with no combat weapons to speak of and an expectation by its allies that it will serve as bait.

Volume 4, Episode 6: “Hell from Earth” - The terrestrials’ offensive grows in intensity, and the sky armadas find themselves overwhelmed.

Volume 4, Episode 7: “Ling” - With Cassiopeia barely able to remain in the air, Ling jumps into action in order to make necessary repairs, putting her life on the line amidst the gunfire and bombs.

Volume 4, Episode 8: “Falling Sky” - Cassiopeia obtains intel that the U.N. has sanctioned the use of a nuclear device against a fleet of airships.

Volume 4, Episode 9: “The Graveyard of Nations” - After a mutiny aboard Cassiopeia, Raenon turns the airship towards the U.N.’s headquarters in Danbury, CT. Meanwhile, the sky armadas fall apart.

Volume 4, Episode 10: “Anarchy” - The remaining air fleet converges on the U.N., Seth and Raenon face off, and the future of Earth’s airspace hangs in the balance.
[to be continued]

Andromeda
and related characters and concepts are ©2011-2024 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved. Not related to Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.

Last edited:
Betaforce (2012-2019)
Betaforce
2012-2019
Sci-fi​

Series Premise: Generally more light-hearted than most of what I came up with during my teenage years, Betaforce is a fun sci-fi romp that centers around a widowed scientist (originally specializing in exogeology), his teenage son, and the teenage son of a deceased military general. Together, they fight alien invasions and scientific threats...when the boys aren't fighting each other. The scientist adopts the other boy at the end of Season 2, at which point they start calling themselves "Betaforce," and he adopts a young girl into the team at the start of Season 4. The series pilot and first season finale are based on a single dream I had one night in late 2011; 3.04 "Early Days" is based on a dream I had about a year later. I created a much darker, adult-oriented spinoff called Edgewalkers in 2014, and an action-oriented spinoff called Omegaforce in 2020.

Seasons
  • Season 1 (20 April - 6 July 2012)
  • Season 2 (19 April - 5 July 2013; 20 December 2013)
  • Season 3 (18 April - 11 July 2014; 28 November 2014)
  • Season 4 (17 April - 10 July 2015)
  • Season 5 (22 April - 15 July 2016)
  • Season 6 (21 April - 14 July 2017; 24 November 2017)
  • Season 7 (20 April - 13 July 2018)
  • Season 8 (19 April - 5 July 2019)

Series Outline

Season 1, Episode 1: “Defenders of Earth” - Exogeologist Patrick Farley is summoned to advise the military about a recently discovered extraterrestrial object. Unfortunately, he and the general both had to drag their sons along.

Season 1, Episode 2: “Old Rivalries Die Hard” - The Farleys and Don venture into an ancient cavern to investigate a series of strange disturbances. Meanwhile, Don blames the Farleys for his father’s sacrifice, and Connor will have none of it. But something is feeding off their anger….

Season 1, Episode 3: “Eulogy” - All hell breaks loose at Gen. Saunders’ funeral when a member of the honor guard is found murdered.

Season 1, Episode 4: “Kids” - A child therapist suggests that Dr. Farley lock the boys in a room together for a few hours, but when he goes to lock the door, he finds himself locked in, as well...and about thirty years younger.

Season 1, Episode 5: “Time After Time” - With Farley’s reputation expanding, Dr. Ivan Klosky invites him and Connor to check out his new time machine. Klosky strands them in the far future. Meanwhile, Don begrudgingly tries to help the Farleys get home.

Betaforce: Sleepers (S1 Eps. 6-7)
  • Season 1, Episode 6: “Sleepers” - When alien sleeper agents activate all across the planet, the President calls upon Dr. Farley for help.
  • Season 1, Episode 7: “The Invasion” - Dr. Farley works with the United Nations to eliminate the Sleeper threat. Connor and Don work to sabotage the cell that has them in captivity.
Season 1, Episode 8: “Kill Don” - Farley finds a wanted poster with Don’s face on it that claims that the boy was responsible for Gen. Saunders’ death and the Species One threat. The Farleys help Don go on the run while they try to uncover who is behind the warrant.

Season 1, Episode 9: “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Quantum Deconstructor” - A famed physicist accidentally creates a new weapon of mass destruction that tears matter apart at the quantum level.

Season 1, Episode 10: “Star Soldier” - Dr. Farley is called in to assist with the establishment and training of a new “Exospheric Defense Force.” Unfortunately, the clock is ticking because a new invasion is on its way…

Betaforce: Rise of the Trojji (S1 Eps. 11-12)
  • Season 1, Episode 11: “Incubation” - Something is stirring in the Species One crash site…
  • Season 1, Episode 12: “Trojji” - The Trojji menace seems unstoppable, even to Dr. Farley. Could his son hold the key to defeating them?
Betaforce: Plagued (S2 Eps. 1-2)
  • Season 2, Episode 1: “Rock Around the Rosie” - A small meteor strikes down in the middle of Central Park, causing both panic and curiosity.
  • Season 2, Episode 2: “The Reaper Cometh” - With all of Manhattan under quarantine and its residents getting desperate, Farley scrambles to help the CDC determine the origin of the meteor and a cure for the pathogen it has unleashed.
Season 2, Episode 3: “Given the Chance” - A talented conman who calls himself The Dealer coaxes unlucky victims into playing impossible games of chance. His next target: Connor Farley.

Season 2, Episode 4: “All Seasons in a Day” - Dr. Farley attends the unveiling of his friend’s atmospheric manipulator, which can affect the local temperature and air pressure. When someone sabotages the machine, the weather goes haywire.

Betaforce: The Moon Men (S2 Eps. 5-6)
  • Season 2, Episode 5: “Solar Nights” - An unexpected total solar eclipse over Cape Canaveral causes widespread panic…especially when it lasts for more than an hour.
  • Season 2, Episode 6: “The Moon Men” - Dr. Farley accompanies the impromptu moon landing to make contact with the lunar creatures, while Connor and Don look on from mission control.
Season 2, Episode 7: “Memorial Day” - Don is given the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make new memories with his father in a virtual-reality environment created from his existing memories.

Season 2, Episode 8: “Days of My Lives” - Connor wakes up one morning to discover that he has clones, and they don’t share his kind personality.

Season 2, Episode 9: “Universal-Screen Cinema” - Conniving extraterrestrial Kthix returns to Earth to present its latest creation to Dr. Farley: a method for using the stars to project moving images. But what is the real motivation behind Kthix’s revolutionary invention?

Season 2, Episode 10: “Super Farley Bros.” - Connor and Don are in whole new levels of trouble when they play the hot, new video game at the arcade and find themselves pulled inside the game.

Season 2, Episode 11: “Can You See Me Now?” - Dr. Farley volunteers to be injected with an experimental device that changes one’s body chemistry to refract light. The device works like a charm. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to reverse the effects.

Betaforce: Rising (S2 Eps. 12-13)
  • Season 2, Episode 12: “Trojji Horse” - The scientists aboard the International Space Station collect an unassuming piece of space junk with a terrible payload.
  • Season 2, Episode 13: “Betaforce Rising” - Farley, Connor, and Don fight the Trojji within the confined, low-gravity space of the ISS.
Betaforce: Tempus - Dr. Farley is invited to observe the efforts of the Tempus Project, a controlled time-dilation experiment in the form of a whole town in which time passes more quickly. Meanwhile, Connor falls in love with a girl who lives in Tempus.
Season 3, Episode 1: “In Too Deep” - In pursuit of a meteor that crashed into the ocean, Farley takes a deep-sea submersible to the ocean floor. While along for the ride, Don and Connor have an awkward time trying to treat each other as brothers.

Season 3, Episode 2: “We Are the Martians” - Kthix returns to Earth with some new friends for humanity in the form of indigenous Martians. Dr. Farley strongly doubts Kthix’s supposedly altruistic motives.

Season 3, Episode 3: “I’m Bringing Home a Baby Deathwar-Bee” - A swarm of genetically enhanced killer bees escapes the lab in which they were contained.

Season 3, Episode 4: “Early Days” - A young entrepreneur introduces the world to a new, futuristic, low-gravity sport of his design, but it experiences some hitches from both technological and social perspectives.

Season 3, Episode 5: “Star Soldier II: The Rise of Omegaforce” - Kim Poverly enrolls in the EDF training course at the worst possible time: just a week before a powerful species known as the Kestlaborn comes to take over the planet.

Season 3, Episode 6: “Particles of Me” - Dr. Farley agrees to participate in an experimental human teleportation trial. When he’s atomized and transported through a network of microscopic tubes, what could possibly go wrong?

Betaforce Presents The Hybrids Saga (S3 Eps. 7-8)
  • Season 3, Episode 7: “The Hybrids Saga” - Betaforce goes undercover at a secretive research facility whose employees have been disappearing.
  • Season 3, Episode 8: “Connor See, Donovan Do” - Fused together into one, grotesque hybrid, Connor and Don struggle to continue assisting Dr. Farley in taking down Popular Genetics.
Season 3, Episode 9: “Unlucky Charms” - Don experiences a string of bad luck that Farley eventually starts to suspect may not be down to luck after all.

Season 3, Episode 10: “Bring Out the Big Guns” - Gen. Matheson calls upon Betaforce for assistance when an arsenal of experimental weapons is stolen from a supposedly secure, top-secret facility. The boys have a hard time keeping their hands off the remaining stock.

Season 3, Episode 11: “Fluffy But Deadly” - After yellow balls of living fluff fall mysteriously from the sky, they instantly capture the hearts of the human race. But Dr. Farley suspects that Earth has just let itself be invaded.

Betaforce: Triple Threat (S3 Eps. 12-13 + Special 2)
  • Season 3, Episode 12: “Descent” - Species One returns to Earth for revenge…and this time, some of them seem to have evolved….
  • Season 3, Episode 13: “Hell on Earth” - Humanity attempts to fend off a simultaneous invasion by Species One, Species Two, and the Trojji.
  • Betaforce: The ∞ War - On an Earth occupied by the Trojji Coalition, a small group of human resistance fighters continues to wage war against the invaders. Meanwhile, an exogeologist and his sons work to manipulate affairs in their favor from behind the scenes.
Season 4, Episode 1: “Nothing to Fear” - Betaforce receives a call from a local orphanage in which the children are all terrified of a tall, humanoid figure with an upside-down face and pointed teeth—a figure whose existence the adults have not been able to prove.

Season 4, Episode 2: “Edgeforce” - Part 1 of Edgewalkers crossover event. The Edgewalkers discover a strange lifeform growing on the floor of the lake at Camp Lake’s Edge, and they call in Betaforce for backup.

Season 4, Episode 3: “All My Children” - Ellen clashes with Don over her role on the team. Meanwhile, Dr. Farley and Connor assist Mr. Gier in erasing all outward evidence of the baby Trojji under his care.

Season 4, Episode 4: “Forever Waking Up” - Dr. Farley pays a visit to his childhood friend, who has anterograde amnesia and hasn’t been able to store new memories since they were in high school.

Season 4, Episode 5: “No Entry for Old Men” - When Ellen joins a new after-school club, Dr. Farley is initially pleased, until he starts to suspect that the club is up to something sinister.

Betaforce: The Light We See (S4 Eps. 6-7)
  • Season 4, Episode 6: “Meet Roy G. Biv” - Dr. Elroy “Roy” Glenn Biv unveils a device that would enable humans to see “colors” outside the ordinary visible light spectrum. Ellen begs Dr. Farley to let her participate in the beta test.
  • Season 4, Episode 7: “Colorless” - Using the results from his tests, paired with an array of devices, Dr. Biv has rendered the visible light spectrum invisible on Earth. Betaforce uses blacklights to navigate a world without color and shut down Biv’s array.
Season 4, Episode 8: “Finding Your Roots” - A state park ranger calls in Betaforce to assist with an apparent root infestation that seems a little too severe to be natural.

Season 4, Episode 9: “The Cows Come Home” - Dr. Farley sends the kids to work on a farm for a week while he teaches a seminar for the EDF. However, when they arrive, they learn that the animals have been incapable of providing any usable resources for some time.

Season 4, Episode 10: “Fifty Shades of Payback” - In retribution for its imprisonment by the Martians, Kthix kidnaps the Farleys and pits them against one another in a trap-filled maze/arena.

Season 4, Episode 11: “Forgetting Connor Farley” - Don wakes up one day to discover that his stepbrother apparently never existed.

Betaforce: Storm Cell (S4 Eps. 12-13)
  • Season 4, Episode 12: “Storm Cell” - A newly-freed Master Mothe modifies the original atmospheric manipulator schematics for the purpose of creating massive, widespread weather disturbances around the globe.
  • Season 4, Episode 13: “Climate, Changed” - Though Mothe’s device is no more, Earth’s population must now endure a dramatically changed global climate, including some frequent, potentially devastating weather, until it normalizes.
Season 5, Episode 1: “Tick-Tock” - When clocks around the world start telling the wrong time, Dr. Farley launches an investigation. His first guess is a problem with NIST’s atomic clock, but the math in play here paints a much scarier picture…

Season 5, Episode 2: “Pointy” - Betaforce is contacted by a friendly extraterrestrial who needs help with getting close to other lifeforms despite being covered entirely in spines.

Season 5, Episode 3: “The Gatekeepers” - The UN creates a customs system for incoming extraterrestrials, with Dr. Farley as one of the advisers. It sounds great on paper, but practice proves rather difficult for everyone involved.

Betaforce: The Music of Sound (S5 Eps. 4-5)
  • Season 5, Episode 4: “Merry Melodies” - A private research firm engineers an audio technology that creates sound waves that affect neural activity in various, profound ways. It takes the nation by storm…because no one suspects the drawbacks.
  • Season 5, Episode 5: “Can’t Stop the Beat” - Amidst a national epidemic of addiction to “happiness tracks,” Farley’s idea of counteracting the effects with audio for producing other moods has different but equally serious consequences.
Season 5, Episode 6: “Peak Condition” - Don’s mountain-climbing trip with his friends goes very wrong.

Season 5, Episode 7: “Patrick Farley’s Day Off” - Dr. Farley leaves Betaforce operations in his children’s trustworthy hands for one day while he takes a much-needed day off. Except he doesn’t really know what to do with his time. And a pair of delinquent aliens just evaded customs.

Season 5, Episode 8: “Drops from Jupiter” - Genetic cousins of the Craterlings, hailing from Jupiter’s moon Callisto, seek to open relations with the residents of our Moon. NASA sends Betaforce to oversee the exchange to make sure there is no threat to Earth.

Season 5, Episode 9: “Father’s Day” - All of Betaforce but Don is suspicious when the late Gen. Saunders shows up at headquarters. Tests seem to indicate that the general has really returned from the dead, but Dr. Farley’s gut tells him to dismiss the science.

Season 5, Episode 10: “Tongue-Tied” - When an elusive alien scrambles their ability to form spoken language, the Farleys must use other methods of communication in order to work together to snag the pesky creature.

Season 5, Episode 11: “Alpha & Omega” - When a group of thuggish science grads from Northern University declares itself a competitor to Betaforce known as “Alphaforce,” Omegaforce rushes in to back up Betaforce.

Betaforce: Revenge of the Kestlaborn (S5 Eps. 12-13)
  • Season 5, Episode 12: “'Born Again” - After the Kestlaborn sample is stolen from Mr. Gier’s compound, Betaforce is unsure whether or not a threat actually exists. Unfortunately, it most definitely does…
  • Season 5, Episode 13: “The Infected Earth” - A single Kestlaborn has infected the planet itself, and it is slowly converting it into a new body for itself. Meanwhile, some of its brethren have come to oversee the process. Betaforce calls in Omegaforce and the Edgewalkers for help.
Betaforce: Strange Bedfellows (S6 Eps. 1-2)
  • Season 6, Episode 1: “Trojji in Need” - Betaforce is contacted directly by a delegation from the Trojji Coalition: the Trojji and Species One have jointly decided to exterminate all Species Two individuals, and they would like Earth’s assistance in the genocide.
  • Season 6, Episode 2: “The Alliance” - Coerced into assisting the Trojji and Species One with a genocide against Species Two, Betaforce finds itself in the very uncomfortable position of having to participate in something terrible while working alongside its worst enemies.
Season 6, Episode 3: “Ellen’s New Groove” - Ellen comes home from school one day with a very different style and personality, and while Dr. Farley dismisses it as teenage rebellion, her brothers are alarmed.

Season 6, Episode 4: “Hot Topics” - As part of a routine field experiment, Dr. Farley takes his kids to Mount St. Helens.

Season 6, Episode 5: “Opposite Day” - While present for an experiment-gone-wrong, the Farleys are thrown into a parallel universe that is less “parallel” and more “perpendicular.”

Betaforce: Another World (S6 Eps. 6-7)
  • Season 6, Episode 6: “Away Mission” - When the UN Council on Extraterrestrial Affairs receives a distress signal from a civilization near Proxima Centauri, they send Betaforce to respond in person, using FTL technology acquired from a visiting species.
  • Season 6, Episode 7: “Assimilation” - With the rest of her family under the control of Adq’dash’s Bureau of Order, Ellen must work to free them and the rest of the brainwashed population. Fortunately, she is not alone.
Season 6, Episode 8: “Super Farley Bros. 2…in Three Dimensions!” - When attempting to terminate Chris Wallinson’s development of Epic Quest II, Connor, Don, and Ellen find themselves drawn into the game’s enhanced, 3D world, in which Ellen is cast as the damsel-in-distress, much to her anger.

Season 6, Episode 9: “Do You Believe in Magic?” - A pair of touring, death-defying magicians arrives near Betaforce HQ, and Dr. Farley is determined to discover their methods. But in the world of magic, nothing is ever quite what it seems…

Season 6, Episode 10: “Bot Romance” - Don is convinced that Connor’s new girlfriend is actually a sentient android.

Season 6, Episode 11: “Soiled” - Dr. Farley finds a strange substance in a local soil sample, and he is alarmed to discover that it exists in about three-fourths of the world’s soil.

Betaforce: The World Tree (S6 Eps. 12-13)
  • Season 6, Episode 12: “The World Tree” - After a massive tree, visible even from space, grows out of the Amazon rainforest in twenty-four hours, Betaforce flies to Brazil to investigate. What the Farleys discover goes even deeper than the titanic tree’s roots…
  • Season 6, Episode 13: “Kthix” - Kthix reveals itself as the head of the influential cabal known as Yggdrasil, archnemesis of the Edgewalkers, while the World Tree’s roots continue to grow into the mantle of the Earth, threatening all life on the planet.
Betaforce: The Fallen - A lone Trojji shows up at Betaforce HQ with information that could help completely protect Earth from the Trojji Coalition for good.
Season 7, Episode 1: “The Voice of Reason” - After Connor begins regularly hearing a strange voice in his head, his father seeks help from a world-renowned psychiatrist, but Connor is convinced that an alien lifeform is communicating with him telepathically.

Season 7, Episode 2: “I Believe I Can Fly” - An accident involving an X-ray machine causes Don’s body to lose over half of its density while still remaining alive and intact, which in turn causes him to float in mid-air.

Season 7, Episode 3: “Long-Distance Relationship” - Ellen falls in love with a visiting extraterrestrial, and despite Dr. Farley’s strong reservations, the two begin dating.

Betaforce: Journey to the Center of Mars (S7 Eps. 4-5)
  • Season 7, Episode 4: “Hard Rock” - With generous assistance from the Martians, Dr. Farley and his children make preparations for a live expedition to the inner core of Mars.
  • Season 7, Episode 5: “Heavy Metal” - With the subterrene physically unable to make the return journey to the surface, Betaforce is trapped in Mars’ core. As the Farleys struggle to keep their wits about them, the Martians scramble to formulate a viable rescue plan.
Season 7, Episode 6: “The Gambit” - The U.N. sends Dr. Farley alone to negotiate peace with the Trojji Coalition.

Season 7, Episode 7: “Employee of the Month” - Don finds himself working as an office drone, with no warning and no explanation.

Season 7, Episode 8: “Take Us to Your Leader” - Betaforce is given the opportunity to serve as the official ambassadors of Earth to make contact with an extraterrestrial race that recently entered its space age.

Betaforce: Weird, Mad Science (S7 Eps. 9-10)
  • Season 7, Episode 9: “Weird Science” - Dr. Farley is guest judge at a state science fair, where the best and brightest amateur scientists of all ages have gathered to show off their unique experiments and projects.
  • Season 7, Episode 10: “Mad Science” - A precocious, diabolical young girl uses hers and other entrants’ science fair projects to hold the attendees hostage in an attempt to force the judges to award her first prize. Meanwhile, the Farley kids help their father from the outside.
Season 7, Episode 11: “Cat Fight” - Ellen adopts a stray cat who frequents the front of Betaforce HQ. However, this cat has ulterior motives that go beyond the desire for treats and catnip…

Betaforce: The Trojji Master Plan (S7 Eps. 12-13)
  • Season 7, Episode 12: “Natural Selection” - A Trojji assassin named Tglak is tasked with eliminating top officials from among the ranks of the Species One delagation.
  • Season 7, Episode 13: “The New Paradigm” - Betaforce discovers that the Trojji are rapidly winning a war with the dominant species of their world, Species One, and Earth attempts to intervene before the Trojji are left unchecked in the galaxy.
Season 8, Episode 1: “Opening the Close” - When a small, vulnerable creature falls through a spacetime rift and arrives on Earth, Betaforce works to determine the source of the rift so that they may reopen it and return the alien back to its home.

Season 8, Episode 2: “Peacing Out” - A cry for help arrives from a member of an extraterrestrial race whose peaceful ways have caused it to be walked all over, and its people are now being forced off the planet. Dr. Farley and Omegaforce try to convince them to fight back.

Season 8, Episode 3: “Heroes” - Dr. Farley is kidnapped by a terrorist organization that is against Earth relations with other worlds. His children expose themselves to radiation in order to gain “superpowers” that will help them rescue their father.

Season 8, Episode 4: “The Hands You’re Dealt” - Connor receives a handwritten letter from The Dealer, who needs his help in out-conning a gang of alien crooks or else face certain death.

Betaforce Presents…Betaforce: The Movie! (S8 Eps. 5-6)
  • Season 8, Episode 5: “Betaforce: The Movie - Part 1” - A major film studio is producing a movie based on Betaforce’s past exploits, and the Farleys are invited to oversee the filming process.
  • Season 8, Episode 6: “Betaforce: The Movie - Part 2” - Despite some snags in production, filming on the Betaforce dramatization proceeds as planned. Meanwhile, Dr. Farley is not as impressed as his kids by some of the creative liberties taken by the screenwriters.
Season 8, Episode 7: “Centennial Man” - Dr. Farley wakes up one hundred years in the future after a time dilation experiment that proves all too effective. (100th episode.)

Season 8, Episode 8: “Don’t Turn Around” - A chillingly familiar presence infiltrates Betaforce HQ, and Ellen confronts her nightmares.

Season 8, Episode 9: “High Tide” - Tensions with the Craterlings reignite, and the lunar inhabitants threaten to move the Moon closer to Earth, which would have devastating effects on the planet’s ecosystems.

Betaforce: Final Fight (S8 Eps. 10-12)
  • Season 8, Episode 10: “Final Fight, Part One: The Taking” - In the night, the Trojji kidnap their brethren under the care of Mr. Gier. However, this is only the prelude to a much larger threat…
  • Season 8, Episode 11: “Final Fight, Part Two: The Counterattack” - Still reeling from the assault on several key locations, including Betaforce HQ, the Earth forces prepare to launch a counterstrike against the Trojji menace.
  • Season 8, Episode 12: “Final Fight, Part Three: The End” - With little hope remaining in the war against the Trojji, the Farleys have one last trick up their sleeves that, if it were to succeed, would wipe out the enemy for good.

Betaforce and related characters and concepts are ©2011-2019 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved.

Last edited:
Bomberwoman (2021 miniseries)
A TV Channel Original Miniseries
Bomberwoman
23-25 July 2021
Action/Thriller​

Miniseries Premise: Bomberwoman is a limited reboot and continuation of a series I made up over twenty years ago. It is one of my very few series to feature an antihero protagonist: in this case, Irena Johnson, the “Bomberwoman.” Irena is an explosives expert and employs explosive devices of all kinds, from the common to the bizarre, in order to achieve her goals. The miniseries picks up years after the third and final season of the original series, and sees Irena in prison. Naturally, she breaks out, though only with the help of a mysterious benefactor…. Each part of the three-part miniseries runs about 90 minutes.

Miniseries Outline

Bomberwoman: “Part One” - A mysterious contact helps Irena Johnson, convicted killer and explosives expert, break out of a maximum-security prison, and her first goal as a fugitive is to find out the identity and motives of her benefactor.

Bomberwoman: “Part Two” - The Bomberwoman continues to elude the FBI and the police as she rebuilds her arsenal and recruits a team of fellow criminals to help her take down her pursuers.

Bomberwoman: “Part Three” - Three powerful factions collide in a race against the clock and one another, as Irena and her team try to stop Marx’s plan to bring nuclear Armageddon from coming to fruition and as the feds close in on Irena.

Bomberwoman and related characters and concepts are ©2003-2021 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved.

Cassiopeia: Andromeda II (2013 miniseries)
A TV Channel Original Three-Night Event
Cassiopeia: Andromeda II
20-22 November 2013
Cyberprep/Drama​

Miniseries Premise: Cassiopeia, as its subtitle might suggest, is the sequel to Andromeda. Despite only premiering a year later, it takes place about three years after its predecessor. This miniseries is more episodic than Andromeda, with each part focusing on a different conflict rather than two conflicts told in three parts. Oh, and the titular airship is different lol. The first part of Cassiopeia is loosely based on a couple "scenes" from a dream I had in 2012. The final part, "Wrath of Gaia," is my personal favorite in the Andromeda duology; it is when the duology's prominent anarchotranshumanist themes come into direct conflict with more traditional sociopolitical philosophies. (Check out my big words.) I have also developed a full series concept based on the miniseries duology, which retells and expands on the two miniseries before charting new territory in its fictional universe.

Miniseries Outline

Cassiopeia: Andromeda II, Part 1: “Resurrection” - After Seth builds a new airship, Cassiopeia, he finds the remaining members of the Andromeda crew less than enthusiastic about returning to the skies, particularly Raenon.

Cassiopeia: Andromeda II, Part 2: “Never Look Back” - Cassiopeia finds itself in skies filled with more airships than ever before, including some whose crews resent the Andromeda’s for its victory in the deathmatch.

Cassiopeia: Andromeda II, Part 3: “Wrath of Gaia” - When several terrestrial governments move to outlaw airships, Cassiopeia leads the charge to protect the freedom of all sky-dwellers.

Cassiopeia, Andromeda, and related characters and concepts are ©2012-2020 Eden Biskin; all rights reserved. Not related to Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.

Back
Top Bottom