• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EzloSpirit's Reference Desk: Research Help and More!

EzloSpirit

Come along with PRIII and the butterflies and bees
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
  2. Refer To Profile
Greetings! I am EzloSpirit, and I am a professional librarian. Went to graduate school for it and everything. It's something I've wanted to do since I was about 12 years old. It made a lot of sense, too, because I like books (and other information) and helping people.

Why am I telling you this? Because I am here to offer my skillz to you 103% free of charge. (I guess that means I pay you 3%????) What skillz? FINDING. I am really great at finding information. (Or so I've been told lol.) Which comes in handy when doing research, which is all about FINDING.

Got a research paper? Having a hard time tracking down a piece of information on Google? Want to know what your ex is doing now? Post in this thread, and I'll be happy to give you a hand! I can help you come up with a narrower topic for a paper, find a computer that fits your needs, learn the name of that one uncredited actor in that one episode of that one thing, etc. Don't be afraid to ask for help; it's literally my favorite thing to do besides staring at images of Togepi.

If your question is of a more personal nature, feel free to DM me. I am ethically bound to confidentiality and will treat your reference question judgment-free (unless it's about Arceus :shroomglad:) and with full privacy. If it's something you're fine discussing in public, go ahead and post below! (I would also be happy to assist via Discord or what have you.)

DISCLAIMER: I cannot offer you medical, legal, or financial advice. I would be happy to find you reliable sources for medical, legal, or financial info to the best of my ability, but I cannot guarantee the info's accuracy or relevance to your situation. Always consult an expert if you need more certainty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom