• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

F-22's pictures

F-22

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
This thread doesn't have a category because I have all kinds of stuff :p Anyways, before we get to the pictures, let me talk a little bit about myself. I've lived near the California coast my entire life. My permanent home is in San Diego, CA, with nice year-round weather. Contrary to popular belief, it's not always warm enough to go to the beach, especially during the winter! I go to college in the wonderful Santa Cruz, CA, and my college campus not only overlooks Monterey Bay, but is also situated in the middle of a forest. Therefore I have plenty of opportunities to take nice pictures of the beautiful beaches and forests I'm privileged to live near, even though I have a shitty cheap Nikon camera. But wait, there's more! I've also been all over the world. My vacations in the past 5 years have included Hawaii, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, and Argentina. All of these places were awesome in their own way, but unfortunately I do not believe I have any pictures prior to the New Zealand/Australia trip. It'll be awhile before I post international trip pictures anyways, as I have to dig through pages and pages of pics on my Photobucket accounts. I will however post pictures of a roadtrip I took last year with my family across California to visit colleges I was accepted to, as well as some from my time in Santa Cruz. And some other assorted photos in between. If these prove popular I will post more :)

DSCN0263.jpg
DSCN0265.jpg
DSCN0261.jpg
The sole pictures that survive from Solvang, a neat little town that looks and feels like a Danish town. Google it for outside pics but yeah, I thought it was pretty cool.

DSCN0285.jpg
DSCN0283.jpg
This is all you need to know about Central Valley. Miles of nothingness, trucks, and dead flies all over your car.

DSCN0299.jpg
DSCN0296.jpg
DSCN0293.jpg
Golden Gate Bridge

DSCN0310.jpg
DSCN0311.jpg
DSCN0313.jpg
The city of San Francisco, as seen from the Golden Gate Bridge

DSCN0287.jpg
DSCN0286.jpg
Line houses (idk what they're called), iconic architecture from SF

DSCN0315.jpg
I think this is an opera house or something, idk

DSCN0326.jpg
Holy shit my dad got a huge pancake

DSCN0364.jpg
Church in Chinatown. idk, i found it interesting

DSCN0367.jpg
Alcatraz

DSCN0357.jpg
SF City Hall

DSCN0373.jpg
Oakland Bridge

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddamn image limits :mad:

DSCN0424.jpg
DSCN0425.jpg
Beach near Del Mar

DSCN0426.jpg
San Diego county fair in the summer. That shit gets really packed. And yes, it really does suck to be in that crowd :D

DSCN0275.jpg
Welcome to Santa Cruz!

DSCN0558.jpg
daylight pic

DSCN0609.jpg
:p

DSCN0588.jpg
DSCN0612.jpg
DSCN0613.jpg
DSCN0617.jpg
Sunset on the beach

DSCN0596.jpg
DSCN0600.jpg
Boardwalk. It wasn't open when these pictures were taken, but when it is it's all lit up and stuff :)

DSCN0646.jpg
DSCN0648.jpg
Bonfire on the beach.

Last edited:
Could you please use Spoiler tags? It was difficult for me to view these :(
And I don't know about other people, but on my laptop these images are huge. I think when images are too big they take away from the enjoyment of looking at them.

Shit they are huge, sorry about that. I'll add them in a sec

EDIT;; Spoiler tags have been added! Sorry again...picture viewing is wacky on my laptop so I didn't realize how big they were until I posted. ^^;

Last edited:
Interesting stuff. I was in Solvang the last time I was out in California. It's a quirky town. I liked it though. Never been to SF--it looks great.

Great pictures fellow Californian! I've been to most of those places. In fact, I live just 45 miles away from Santa Cruz.

Back
Top Bottom