• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Facts about you...

Baashka

prince of hope
Reaction score
i hope there isn't already a thread like this P: although i did check.

anyway, this is the place to share any miscellaneous facts not a lot of people know or maybe care about. i don't care how many you post. knock yourselves out!

here's mine:

- my natural hair color is strawberry blonde, but it's gotten redder as i've gotten older.
- my eyes are not blue, nor gray, nor green. they're turquoise. i think dark brown eyes are boring and kinda ugly.
- i'm in the gifted program.
- i chew on almost everything, plastic especially. lately i've been folding pieces of paper and biting off the corners.
- my dad lived in japan for four years. he was in the navy during the vietnam war.
- i only have one living grandparent. her name is lucille, and she was my mother's mother. was because my mother died over the summer.

your turn!

Re: facts about you

I'm 15, on gymnasium, live in the Netherlands, have a little brother of 14, and a little sister of 5. Look at the picture for details of my face.

Okay... I'll try...
-I am double-jointed:can bend thumbs backward and fingers forward (you would have to see personally for yourself or I'll post a picture of it)
-Sometimes, I chew paper, but I don't really like the texture of it.
-I have a habit of licking spoons after eating icecream, cereal, etc.
-My hair is black, but in the sunlight, it's brown. I'm not sure anymore.
-I can't solve a Rubik's cube yet.
-I can't swim or ride a bike.
-I am between negative and positive in thinking.
-I have a low self-esteem.
-I'm kind of a materialistic person.
-I think a lot of things are awesome.
-I can easily be obsessed with something.
-I don't have a best friend, but just a lot of friends.
Someone else's turn!!!

Right, here we go.

-I'm 17, live in (Royal) Tunbridge Wells which is in the UK. My father is Irish while my mother is English. I tend to embrace my English side more.

-I have brown hair which used to be blond in my first few years of living. My eyes are green.

-I have one sibling, a sister who is 20.

-I currently go to sixth form and will be starting year 13 in a week. I will be studying Maths, Statistics and Computing. I will be dropping History. My nickname at school is "Niall the Crocodile" as apparantly I look as if I will snap at you at any given moment...

I am incredibly good looking.

thanks for reminding me to share that i am narcissistic (in the non-personality disorder kind of way) and very, very vain. and i don't secretly have horrible self-esteem, and i can love others as much as i love myself.

i also have a rather unhealthy need to be perfect.

Meh, I'm bored and this will be a crazy long list anyways. Lets get started then. :)

*My real name is Audra. That's as much as you're getting out of me as far as my real name goes.
*I have obsessions with the weirdest things, one of which is Remus Lupin of the Harry Potter series.
*I write fanfiction.
*I make graphics.
*I use sticky notes for almost everything.
*I think Sharpies are amazing.
*When I'm older, I wanna be a chef or a photographer.
*Sleep is beautiful.
*I own two forums, one that is based around gaming and another based around Pokémon.
*My favorite Pokémon is Piplup.
*I participate in RPs.
*I DO NOT SUPPORT REMUS/SIRIUS SHIPPERS. Why? REMUS AND SIRIUS DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER. THEY DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER AT ALL.
*I can and will rant about anything and everything.
*I have brown hair with blonde highlights in it. They're still there and when I look at it in the mirror, I think it's kinda neat 'cause it's all firey looking, haha. I also have brown eyes.
*I'm nearsighted and I do wear glasses.
*I've played Pokémon since I was 5 years old.
*I go roller skating 2-3 times a week during the summer months. During the school year, I only go once a week on Fridays though I try to go on Thursdays as well.
*I can't draw to save my life.
*Plain things bore me to death.
*Speaking of plain things, my roller skates aren't plain at all, as I described to my floor guard buddy. They have a black boot with florescent yellow laces, blue & green wheels, & red plugs. Yeah. Go mismatching colors! :)
*I play limbo on roller skates, which almost always results in epic lulz. :)
*I read books, watch anime, & read manga.
*I'm most definitely an IRC n00b.
*I prefer visitor messages over PMs, but I'll go for both, really.
*Most importantly, I am female.

If I come up with anything else, I'll post it. :)

I tried to hack into twitter one time. And I falied.

I tried to hack into twitter one time. And I falied.

...i'm not surprised.

- i have 61419102 OCs (original characters). only two of them have anything to do with pokemon; the others are all in a novel i won't get started on in this millennium.
- i don't like being around a lot of ugly things/people. beauty is really important to me and i don't appreciate those who don't care for it or try to be pretty themselves, as snotty as that sounds.
- i am unmotivated.
- i believe i have much more artistic and graphical talent than most of the other people i see around.

I'm afraid of fish. But still I get mad when people hurt them. So I'm still protective over things I'm scared of, unlike some people.

I know almost everything about Harry Potter
I am an actor
I love to read
I'm writing a fantasy novel
I'm the VP of my school Forensics Team
I'm taking College Classes
And... I have bad habit of talking to myself.

I'm afraid of fish. But still I get mad when people hurt them. So I'm still protective over things I'm scared of, unlike some people.

Me: "Aaaah it's a spider! Kill it, kill it!"
Boyfriend: "No, I'll put it outside."
Me: "No, just kill it!"
I'm sorry, but they're just so scary xD

- I hate fruit, but I love vegetables.
- I like to act and I love wearing costumes (if I had the nerve, I would be wearing them all day).
- I don't like working together much, but I always end up being the leader.
- I used to love reading, but now I'm addicted to games (although I'm not very good at them).
- I like to study; I just like learning new things and I want to know as much as possible.
- I am obsessed with like yaoi/shōnen-ai.
- I like wearing glasses so much that I'm almost dissapointed that I don't need them xD Guess it goes together with the costume-obsession.
- I'm 18 years old but I don't mind it if people pet me on the head because they think I'm cute (I'm small with big eyes, I got used to the fact that people think I'm not even 16 :rolleyes:)
- I can't stop obsessing over fictional characters (it's Roark at the moment xD)
- I like drawing but I'm almost never satisfied with my works.

Guess that list is long enough for now :)

-I love to write and desperately wish to be an author one day.
-I think seafood is way more tasty than meat. I would way rather have baked clams and fried calimari than, say, steak.
-I have the best family ever.
-I'm mostly Italian.
-I have a very strong Long Island accent.
-I love chocolate. Especially Toblerone chocolate.
-Pokemon is probably my biggest guilty pleasure, especially the anime.
-I love video games. The Mario series is my favorite.
-I'm a Barry fangirl. *points to avatar*
-I have an amazing boyfriend who I love with all my heart. <3
-My younger sister and I have the biggest love/hate relationship ever.
-I'm not into drugs or alcohol. Nothing against anyone who is, I just don't see the point.
-Ever since I started working out every day, I look forward to exercising daily.
-I love shipping in the Pokemon fandom. And I have like 40 zillion favorite ships. Het, yaoi, yuri, it's all good.
-I love The Simpsons but hate Family Guy.
-There's nothing I love more than spending a day at a bookstore.
-I'm unique. I don't buy into fads easily.
-I absolutely cannot stand Twilight and it blows my mind that so many people find it so appealing.
-Instead of going to the mall or movies, me and my friends spend our time writing cheesy fanfics about our favorite bands, playing Rock Band and filming it, and laughing till it hurts. We're also all currently going through an obsession with Twister. :D
-I would much rather just stay home with my family or friends, have dinner and watch TV then go out and party.
-I love to sleep, and I'm a monster when woken up too early.
-I hate most brand names.
-Pasta is my favorite food in the world. I could live on it.
-My favorite band is The Who, and I hate 90% of all music these days.
-I love animals.
-I don't really like talking on the phone all that much, yet I gladly make the exception for certain people.
-When I was in middle school I wore Abercrombie and I wanted to be an actress. Thank god that's changed.
-Dying is my biggest fear.
-Other big fears of mine are bugs and needles.
-I have Asperger's Syndrome, but it's extremely mild.
-I suffer from severe anxiety. It's awful.
-My biggest pet peeve is bad spelling and grammar. Words alone can't describe how much that pisses me off.
-Badly written fanfiction makes my skin crawl.

That's all I can think of for now, though I'm sure there's more. XD

Last edited:

-I'm 15 years old
-I'm from NY baby!
-My favorite anime is AirTv
-My favorite Pokemon is Infernape
-I love reality TV(My favorite one is the Flavor of Love)
-I love game shows
-Lucian fan girl
-Looking foward to HGSS
-I like to look at Spongebob
-I used to love TMNT until the newest season and that Fast Foward crap.....
-I'm not very tall and I'm overweight
-I prefer anime music even if I can't understand it
-I LOVE the Touhou franchise
-I like to listen to Vocaloid remixes
-I have alot of facts about myself
I wanna be a moderator as well

-I read the Harry Potter series 3 times.
-I hate the actor, Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry Potter.
-I don't like people staring at me.
-I am sometimes happy for no reason because my health/science teacher in 7th grade was always happy and I think it was kind of contagious.
-I kind of hate myself.
-I hate Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.
-I think that things change too fast.
-Sometimes, I read too much...
-I don't think I understand myself a lot.
-I want to write a best-selling book, but I have a long way to go.
-I think I need help, but a lot of people say that.
I might post more later.

Oh I'm also Enochlophobic(fear of crowds), Acrophobic(fear of heights), Necrophobic(fear of death) and Cynophoibc(fear of dogs)

-I'm 24, but I look at least 18.
-I'm a huge fan of TMNT(Leonardo is my favorite!)
-I swear a lot.
-Wonder Woman is one of my idols.
-I'm Canadian.
-I like to read comic books.
-I'm a girl, and damn well proud of it!

I personally don't fear crowds, but they do annoy the hell out of me. I'm not so fond on dogs either (but that doesn't mean I want anyone to do any harm to them)
I don't want dogs harmed I just want them as far away from me as possible. And I'm not fond of crowds because I'm usually shy in real life

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom