• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Facts about you...

-I'm Canadian.
-I'm a girl who hates beauty and stuff like that.
-I act older then I should.
-I have adopted the speech patterns of many people.
-I seem to be the only one in all my French classes to like French.
-I like woodwork.
-I have a paranoia of fire bells after my school burnt down when I was five.
-I got into Fire Emblem a year ago.
-I got into Pokemon when I was 8.
-My favourite video game character is Shadow the Hedgehog.
-I like Sonic 06.
-I fail at platforming most of the time.
-I prefer RPGs to most other types of games.
-I learn a lot about most games/game series before I even buy them.
-I love beta elements.
-My favourite FE character is Hector.
-My favourite Pokemon is Spheal.
-I'm friendless (excluding my sister).
-I have a twin sister.
-I can twist my arm around as a result of breaking my arm when I was 11/2,2.

I've been an uncle since two years before I was born:

I have three older siblings (two sisters and a brother), there's a 16 year age gap between me andmy brother (I'm 22, my brother is in his late 30's, my sisters are in their early forties).

My mum was 21 years old when she had my oldest sister. My oldest sister was 18 when she had her first child. Two years later my mum, aged 42, had me. So I have a niece whose two years older than me. Three years later my sis had her second child, my nephew. They where more like a brother and sister to me growing up because we where all in the same age circle.

I didn't feel like a proper uncle until my second oldest sis had her (and only) child when I was 15: my niece.

My oldest sis, in her second marriage, then had two more kids, my niece and nephew.

Did ya get all that? xD

Now for the less complicated facts:

-I'm English
-I'm openly gay
-I have mild Asbergers
-I'm a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan
--My biggest Sonic-related obsession is the Archie comic series: I have a near complete collection of back-issues (main series and spin-offs)
-I take two types of medication to deal with OCD and depression.
-I own quite a few game consoles, including every Sega system that's had a Sonic game on it (Mega Drive with Mega CD and 32X, Master System, Game Gear, Saturn and Dreamcast).

Last edited:
I have an iPhone and an iPad, but I couldn't give a shit about Apple. I just use them because I'm familiar with them.
I'm pretty unsocial.
I haven't left the UK since 2004.
I currently have ten toes.
I've only bought one book this year.
I generally can't stand:
  • bronies
  • internet atheists
  • social justice warriors
  • astrologists
  • people with dumb hair
  • people who wear hats as an accessory
  • self-righteous vegans
  • conservatives
I don't drive.
I'd probably be happier as a woman, but I really can't be arsed with all the work to go through with it.
My music collection has grown out of control, it's passed 250 albums by now.
I voted for Scottish Independence.

Why not?

-I live in Southeast US
-I play guitar, bass, and hopefully drums one day, although I plan on keeping guitar as my main focus.
-My favorite kinds of music are classic rock and metal (my favorite bands include Led Zeppelin, Anthrax, and Lynyrd Skynyrd).
-I can't stand listening to dubstep or rap.
-I love talking about music, even with strangers.

Uh... music aside,

-I plan on starting my own business one day.
-I'm pretty quiet in general, but not shy.
-I don't really fit into one social group, I talk to all kinds of people
-I stick to the beliefs I have, but it's not my business if others have different beliefs.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom