• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Facts about you...

-My real name is Anniken, most people call me Annie.
-I'm 16 years old, my birthday is 30th december, I've always been the youngest and the tallest one of all my friends.
-I have ADD.
-I like dogs better than cats, even though I find cats really cute and I have 2 of them.
-I was in the newspapers when I was 2 years old for being able to read while the other kids didn't even know how to speak.
-I started learning English when I was 6. (I'm Norwegian for those who didn't know)
-I've been playing cornet for 8 years, and I still do
-This is my 50th post!

That's all I can think of for now, I'm bad at writing stuff about myself.

Last edited:
--I'm 24-years-old
--I'm an Assistant Manager at Checkers
--I collect video games (I own about 500+ video games and other memorabilia)
--Growing up, I was a "Nintendo kid"
--I wear socks when I sleep
--I hate being barefoot
--I love going to flea markets and garage sales, looking for video games to add to my collection
--Currently, I've been in this serious relationship for about 2 years
--I played football in high school (I was a linebacker and wide receiver)
--You'll always see me listening to music
--I listen to various genres of heavy metal, hip-hop, pop and rock
--I graduated from Lehigh Career & Technical Institute on 5/22/2008, and from high school on 6/15/2008
--At LCTI, I studied Computer Maintenance Technology
--I'm Italian (mom's side) and Irish (dad's side)
--I'm very honest and trustworthy
--I'm a sexual person
--I smoke marijuana, occasionally

-Name's Tristian.
-I'm on the ADD train.
-Heavy smoker, of brown and green kinds. Started at 13, now we here.
-Coffee addict.
-I love blood and gore. Not in the fetish kind of way, I just kind of like it more than the average person doesn't, lmao.
-I'm a very patriotic Brit, and wouldn't have it any other way.
-I absolutely love animals of all kinds.
-Related to the above, the only thing to ever make me cry is animal deaths, whether fictional or not.
-Making people laugh just makes my day, every time.
-I struggle to take anything seriously.
-I live with morons.
-I often "rock" in my seat, which is something I was supposed to grow out of and never did. Doesn't make me look like I need a strait jacket or anything.
-Th-th-tha-that's all, folks.

Let me do this a little more in depth.

Name: Kalina Elizabeth
Work: Receptionist/Secretary at Lorien Nursing Home
I love to go to the Horse Race Track
I love to Ride Horses
I love to cook & especially bake cookies and brownies
I have Blonde Hair
I have Blue Eyes with my contacts in and Brown without contacts
I like the beach
I am currently single

-I practice Totemism
-I have a mole roughly half way between my right wrist and elbow
-I am a hardcore cat person even though only 3 of my Animal Totems are actually cats
-I look Irish but, as far that I am aware of, I'm not part Irish
-I am a vegetarian
-I dislike being Male, I would of preferred to be born as a Female
-I prefer cold weather over warm weather
-I enjoy being outside
-I never had a girlfriend though I have asked someone out literally last week but I have yet to retrieve a response

Ok, let's begin!

-I have brown hair.
-I'm lactose intolerant.
-I develop random obsessions when I'm stressed out.
-My eyes are hazel, and they sometimes become grey.
-I became a Pokémon fan in the 4th Gen.
-I know how to type accent e.
-I'm deathly afraid of roaches and disease.
-I'm a loner.
-I'm homeschooled.
-I'm a Jehovah's Wittness.

EDIT: Decided to add more things.

-I have Acid Reflux.
-I pretty much love all animals, except roaches.
-I despise the idea of braces. It's just money spent and wasted so you can look pretty until your teeth rot and fall out. And then you have wear dentures.
-I'm probably one of the most stubborn people in my family.
-I like to debate a lot, but I always avoid political debates. I only debate for fun.
-I can keep track exactly down to the cent, how much money I have at any given time.
-I despise banks as well.
-I have an obsession with cats. I LOVE cats.

I may add more later...

That's about it I guess. Nothing too interesting here.

Last edited:
I'll post various facts as I go along, I guess. Are we allowed to do that?

I've been into hip hop/freestyle dancing for years.

Last time I did this was probably ages ago.
- Real name is Morgan, and I go by either that or Mo
- I am an Atheist
- I play several musical instruments, namely flute and piccolo
- I am obsessed with Persona 4 and iDOLM@STER... The latter, much to my wallet's chagrin.
- I am skilled as a locksmith
- Currently in the process of writing a superhero comic.
- I have situs inversus

- I'm 17 years old.
- I'm currently 4'11''.
-People have told me I have a baby face. -_-
-I have been non-girly ever since I was little.
- I don't like wearing my hair out; I usually tie it in a braid or a ponytail.
- I care about my health a lot.
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I really love gardening.
- I love nature.
- I appreciate animation and other types of art.
- I love birds, dogs, fish, dolphins, elephants, and wolves the most, but I actually like and respect all (non-human) animals. Well, except mosquitoes.
- I have a bird who I raised since he was a baby. I love him so much! <3
- I'm a friendly person, although I might seem quiet sometimes.
- I get a little nervous when talking to new people.
- My personality type is INFJ.
--My zodiac sign is Cancer and my Chinese zodiac is the Ox.
- My blood type is AB, though I can't remember the rH factor.
- I'm currently learning Italian in school, and I would also like to learn Japanese and Hindi.
- My favorite subjects are science (mainly biology and earth science), english, and world history.
- I play the violin in orchestra class.
- I'm a grammar nazi.
- I don't really care much for celebrities.
- I don't really plan on getting married or having kids when I'm older.
- However, I do plan on becoming some kind of biologist and I will have a dog, a horse, a bird, and a koi fish pond.
- I'm very disconnected from my cousins, close or distant. I used to be really close with my actual close cousins, but not anymore.
- People think I'm quiet, but they're just being ignorant. I am certainly not quiet, although I may appear to be in class.
- I do not think all people are equal. By gender/race/ethnicity/religion/lack of religion/sexuality, yes, but I am certainly not equal to low lives like murderers, rapists, or bullies.
- I want to read old books and literature, but I'm too lazy to start.
- I'm an extremely casual clothing person; I usually wear a t-shirt that has artwork, is simple. etc. and blue jeans.
- I like wearing sneakers.
- I do not like getting dressed up at all.
- I do not have a religion.
- I get annoyed pretty easily (well during those times.)
-I'm currently volunteering at a wildlife hospital.
- I get really defensive when someone tries to tell me South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, etc) aren't Asian.
- I don't really know how to dance.
-Favorite types of music that I listen to are OSTs from video games, anime, and movies.
-My first video games were Kirby's Avalanche, Pokemon Red, Super Godzilla, The Lion King (SNES), Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games, and Jurassic Park (SNES). Sorry, I can't remember exactly which one was really the first. xD

Last edited:
-My name is the same as a Soul Calibur character
-I enjoy the rain but only from a distance
-I am definitely a lesbian
-I got a ticket for 225 accounts of jaywalking, which was priced at $500. Is that right?
-I legally cannot drive, but can legally purchase cigarettes
-I am average in almost all artistic fields
-My dream is to become a leading female game designer because I can
-I have a real obsession with the Etrian Odyssey franchise

I might come up with more later.

I don't remember if I've ever posted on here or not, so sorry if I'm repeating myself. (I can't find my previous post if I did, so yeah)...

1. My names Cassie and I live in Wales
2. Was born in Greater Manchester, England but moved for University and to be with the love of my life
3. I study Psychology
4. Only 1 thing makes me angry; and that is insulting psychology. Most people seem to think its the study of dreams and stupid crap like that -.-
5. You know how you can become a lord/lady in the Principality of Sealand for £20. Yeah, guess what I got off my Mum for my 16th birthday?...
6. I have never once been on tumblr, used a hashtag or any of that stuff... I honestly am out of touch with the younger generation. I have a twitter - but I have no understanding of it and never use it (The hashtag was used in a tweet once if you're gonna stalk my twitter, but I didn't tweet that - my friend did)
7. Favourites: Film = Fight Club - but I also have a secret love for 80s chick flicks. Band = Guns n Roses. Song = Captain Crash by Bonjovi. Tv show = Undergrads.
8. I have a lovely boyfriend named Timothy who is in the year above me in Uni studying Mathematical and Theoretical Physics.
9. I'm the second oldest of 6 children (1 full, 5 half-siblings but I grew up with them as full siblings, so I never really count them as "half")
10. I have an odd obsession with even numbers. Especially the number 8. I also like 2 and 4... and three... but not six.
11. I come from Rochdale, which is where the first Co-op was. I find that weirdly interesting and tell that to anyone who asks where I'm from
12. I'm 1/4 welsh! But I have quite a welsh accent, mixed in with Manchester and Birmingham. I was brought up by My Mum who was born in Birmingham, but then they moved to Llandudno (where her Dad was from) so a lot of my accent is from her
13. I have really really bad sleeping problems and only post here when I can't sleep
14. My username is a Jojos Bizarre Adventure reference, which is my favourite manga
15. My favourite anime is Hitman Reborn - as you can tell by my profile pic
16. Two of my friends are staying over at my house and have been for the past month... so my livingroom is a complete mess. Seriously... living with 3 guys... all rooms of my house are a mess...
17. I don't like cleaning, so I ain't doin' anythin' about it
18. I memorised Pi to over 20 decimal places.
19. I can't stand fan-fiction, dunno why, just can't.
20. I prefer Digimon to Pokémon. Sorry to disappoint >.<

Oh I just thought of two more!
21. My favourite book is "Paper Towns" by John Green, followed by "Looking for Alaska" and I will attempt to force anyone to read them whenever they say something along the lines of "Can't wait to read/watch The Fault in Our Stars!" if they haven't already read any of his other books.
22. My birthday is in 3 days - and I have a 2 hour exam on Psychobiology -.-

Last edited:
1: I am double jointed in my arms and knees

2: I have every single pokemon game released in North america

-18 Years Old
-Lives 10 minutes from the one and only Hollywood!
-I love to Laugh
-I love seeing other people Laugh
-I love being a Troll
-Huge fan of Anime~
-Pretty Tall (Exactly 6")
-Always a gentleman or tries to be one~
-My grades at school are pretty bad
-Dream is to become a Professional Animator
-I never read a book in my life willingly
-I am a proud Phillipino
-I am 100% Straight
-I have a Fetish for Artist's
-I have a Fetish for White Teeth
-Really big Fan of Art
-I hate and can't stand Immaturity
-I hate kids....
-I hate dislike un-creative people
-I am quite creative (am I?)
-Not a Fan of Cute things
-Eating meat is the best~
-Really choosing in listening to music
-Beginner at Photoshop (no 1 teaches how to use photoshop ._.)
-I have a un-legit sleeping and waking-up problem
-My favorite color is Purple
-I like love to stay Hidden
-Gas money is too expensive~

-I am gay (and proud of it) and in a relationship at the moment.

-I am currently a nursing student at Kirkwood Community College.

-Recently I have comforted a dying elder, as a CNA, during their last few hours at a nursing home.

-Being Chinese myself, I am a huge fan and connoisseur of Chinese and other Asian foods.

-I am a fan of old school anime and anime movies such as Lupin the III, the 08th MS Team, and Macross: DYRL

-I dislike Gundam Seed and Destiny, and think that they are the weakest series out of the whole Gundam franchise.

-I was born in 1989 and am currently 24.

-I really don't like drinking low quality beer such as Bud Light.

-I am a collector of swords.

-My drink of choice is Chardonnay or higher quality brewed beers.

-I am a bit of a grammar nazi, mainly because I continue to see more and more atrocious grammar, typos, and spelling on a daily basis.

-I have played through all of the Pokemon games and currently consider the Generation V games to be my favorite installment.

-Big Kaiju, MST3K, and AVGN fan here.

-I honestly think that Gurren Lagann is overrated in terms of hotbloodness, especially since I have seen so many other hot-blooded anime before it.

-Plays TF2 and Super Robot Wars on a daily basis.

-Favorite TV shows are Rocko's Modern Life, Old Spongebob (Seasons 1-3), Bob's Burgers, and South Park.

-Favorite Disney characters are Goofy, Scrooge McDuck, and Donald Duck, because Mickey is so boring and stale.

-Believes in the notion that no matter how hard we try, we do end up becoming hypocrites ourselves.

-Really can't stand religion, in general.

-Likes fancy, European clothes.

Last edited:
23. I play guitar, keyboard, Ukulele, Bass, drums and glockenspiel. I'm pretty rusty though - I haven't played glockenspiel nor keyboard in about 4-5 years, Bass and drums in 2 years, and guitar and ukulele I still play but not often. (I've picked up playing guitar 4 times now, get reasonably good, then lose interest and become bad again)
24. I have trouble talking to people I don't know in certain environments. I'm not just 'shy', my voice literally goes on mute when I try to talk to people... and then I'm just stood there like mouthing words. So I don't talk often.
25. I just bought some cute sheep slippers!

I'm 20
I'm waiting for hormone replacement therapy
I'm homeless despite having an income of $350 per week
I'm girly and slightly tomboyish
I want to live a simple life. I'm not interested in going to college.

I'm 17
Used to be a pipsqueak as a child but hit a continuous growth spurt at 14
Collects action figures, figurines, and other toy related things (ex. Pokemon, Power Rangers Super Sentai)
Straight
Horrible singing irritates me
Want to build my own house one day
Doesn't have a driver's license yet
Laughs at celebrity breakdowns
Likes watching troll videos on YouTube
Left handed
Have a deep scar on my left arm
Can't swim
Trying to grow a goatee
Likes the outdoors but doesn't go outside much
Hates sitting around in one spot all day
Only Child
Nondenominational Agnostic Christian
Favorites animal is the lion
Miss being a naive kid
Smart but lazy
Chipped my front tooth when I was nine on a black top basketball court
Either 5'11 1/2 or 6'0 (the measurements are different each time)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom