• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Facts you learned in school today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzura

Insanity is the one truth
Reaction score
ARM YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE.

Just post what you learned in school today.

I learned the the chemical Botox is made from is the most deadly toxin on earth

Last edited:
Something about oxegyn in my blood.

also, english teachers are delusional or masochists, haven't figured that one out yet.

I learned the the chemical Botox is made from is the most deadly toxin on earth

Botox comes from the Botulism toxin which is made by Clostridium botulinium. XD

I learned in microbiology that I'm infected with Serratia marcescens, a bacteria that was purposefully released into the waters of California during the 1940s, as part of an experiment in bioterrorism. I found out as in lab (and later in lecture) this bacteria has a distintive red color.

I learned that trying to write a passage from Virginia Woolf in Jorge Luis Borges' voice is bloody hard work!

I learned that the Cold War between the US and USSR was caused by different factors, such as a military arms race and conflicts between communism and capitalism.

Learned that the guiloteene was called the national razor during the french revolution

I learned that there are ten-lane highways that are used so rarely kids play on them in North Korea. North Korea's weird like that.

Morgan Freeman was in a movie calledThe Gospel Of Colonus. It's about a church of African Americans traveling back in time and watching the story of Odepius.

2+2= 4

Now seriously, w elearnt about the nervous sytem and the brain and all that stuff in Biology today.

That when you dip cooper in some sort of silver-based liquid, real silver "magically" appears. We quickly devised a get-rich-quick scheme when the etach showed us a whole jar of silver she had acquired by doing the experiment for years on.

My history teacher said this in class today:

"Actually, hookers are getting harder to find in New York City these days..."

He says these kinds of things regularly.

We dissected a fetal pig.. I learned that dead pigs smell really bad..

I learned that napoleon was very submissive to his wife

My history teacher said this in class today:

"Actually, hookers are getting harder to find in New York City these days..."

He says these kinds of things regularly.

woah. sounds like my history teacher. o_O

I learned that flowers bleed when you cut their ovaries in half! 8D

I didn't learn something in PreCalc, though I did get to show off that I know how to use Pascal's Triangle to find the base coefficients for expansion of binomials (also, it does work with trinomials as well, apparently). =]

I learned that if I finish an essay, I can't start the next one, even if its deadline's breathing down my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom