• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fail

Nayyru

PokeNerd
Reaction score
I registered here months ago.. and have yet to actually be active. So this is me vowing to be more active. So I felt a re-introduction was the place to start. So anyhow, My name is Nayyru. I've been a Pokemon fan since the Red and Blue days. Also with the Pokemon games evolving and me growing up I missed out on how to ev/iv train my pokemon. I've recently gained the ability to communicate and play online after moving out of my parents house a couple years ago. So I was kinda hoping to be educated on how to do that, so I can participate and play with people more. Instead of playing through the story lines over and over.

It's okay, I never learned how to train for EVs or IVs either lol Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hobba Hobba Hobba Habba Habba Habba~

Welcome to the community and have an marvelous time at BMGf!

Happy posting :lol:

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Nayyru! Enjoy your stay.

Admittedly I only learned to EV train about a year ago.

Hey, welcome to the forums!! Happy Posting :)Hey, welcome to the forums!! Happy Posting :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom