• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Fairground Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Workshop Directory

The stories themselves don't have to be finished, but you must have at least one completed chapter posted.

K great.
Author Name: Eeveewithwings123
Fic name: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/life-pokémon-agony-battles-what-trainer-worth-150894/
Summary: An Eevee is born in the depths of Pinwheel Forest, raised by two Leafeon. All is well...Until she's captured by a trainer! She'll have to learn how to deal with the agony of battling, the stress of evolving, and even some Pokémon daycare breeding schemes...But she soon learns being loved is well worth the fight.
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Adventure, Friendship
Canon: Game
Type: Chapter Fic
Rating: T

Author name: Eeveeforthebest
Fic name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Life as an Adventurer
Summary: A young girl wakes up in the pokemon mystery dungeon world remembering nothing. Not her name, who she is, or even what she is. She begins to accept the fact that she can't remember anything and begins to start a new life.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Adventure, Romance
Canon*: Game
Type*: Chapter fic
Rating: M

^ is my friend and he deleted his fanfic. Please ignore.

Author name: Kyuuketsuki.
Fic name: The Passage.
Summary: After an Owlmon rescues an egg from a battleground, it's up to Mireille to find a suitable home for the newly-hatched Dorimon, a Digimon that seems far too aggressive for its own good.
Fandom: Digimon.
Genres: Adveture/Friendship.
Canon: Mixed.
Type: Chaptered fic.
Rating: T.

I just realized that I've never submitted my fic here... whoops.

Author name: Ahnyo
Fic name: Plasma's Folly
Summary: Fueled by vengeance, a smitten geneticist gives rise to deplorable terrors. Team Plasma's goals are cast aside upon the emergence of this new threat, with the exception of one project: the development of GMP156, an experimental Pokémon shrouded in mystery.
Genres: Science fiction/drama/tragedy
Canon: Game/AU
Type: Chapter fic

Author name: AceTrainer14
Fic name: Dawn of Darkness
Summary: 1985: Summer. Viktor Fischer's life is thrown into disarray when he meets loner Cynthia Carter and slowly learns of age old secrets being hidden from the public. GalacticVerse
Fandom: Pokemon
Genres: Adventure, Friendship
Type: Chapter

Author name: AceTrainer14
Fic name: The First Warriors
Summary: When friends and relatives Red, Blue and Leaf leave Pallet Town on their grand adventure, they are stunned to find themselves targetted by Team Rocket from the offset, unaware of the role they are predicted to play in Kanto's future. GalacticVerse
Genres: Action, Friendship, Journey

Fics in the process of being updated. Thank you all for your patience!

Author name: Juiceboxxx
Fic name: Capsized
Summary: Sibyl, an eccentric artist of sorts, left her family for months without a word to chase after a Pokemon that may not even be still alive. When her family finds out just why she's doing it, though, they may not be able to handle the truth...
Genres: Original Trainer, Drama
Canon: Gameverse

@juiceboxxx; Updated in Directory

Last edited by a moderator:
Author's Name: Flame1819
Fic name: Pokémon: Champions
Summary: Misty's daughter, Samantha, is eleven years old, and dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master and the new League Champion! Not that it's going to be an easy journey, even with the human and Pokémon friends she'll make along the way...
Genres: Journey/Original Trainer/Friendship
Canon: Anime
Type: Chapter fic (in progress)

This is just something I thought I'd write for fun, really. It might not be my best work, but I needed to get back into writing, and I thought it'd be a fun thing to write (which it is, so far).

@Flame1819; Added in, could you provide a rating though please, and could you tag me in the post so I know too. Cheers

I just realized I never added my fic to the directory, so here it is:

Author name: Tophat Dragoneye
Fic name: Flames of a Revolutionary
Summary: On what he thought would be a normal day, Roger's life is changed forever when he hears the voice of a dying Pokémon. Follow him travel through Kanto, where he uncovers an organization that has a firm grip on everyone.
Genres: Journey, Adventure
Canon: Game, AU
Type: Chapter fic

Author name: Spyspotter
Fic name: War and Peace
Summary: In a world at war, three heroes arise to stop WWVI.
Genres: Science Fiction, Action
Canon: Games AU

Last edited:
Author name: Shock3600
Fic name: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/dark-twist-158096/
Summary: In the pokemon world, assassin Ryan uses pokemon to assassinate his victim.
Genres: Action
Canon*: Game/Anime Mixed

@Shock3600; I won't update the Directory with your fics until they're rewritten, and just re-post in this thread with the updated details for me and I'll get on them

Author name: Lysandre
Fic name: Lysandre Goes Clothes Shopping
Summary: Handsome billionaire Lysandre goes shopping for fabulous new outfits in poor-person stores with his gorgeous best friend Professor Sycamore in the straightest way possible.
Genres: Comedy

@Lysandre; Updated directory!

Sounds cool. Here we go.

Author name: GastlyGibus
Fic name: It's Electric
Summary: Matthew doesn't want to be the champion, he just wants to play his music with his friends. When one of the band members quits, Matthew finds an unexpected replacement, and an unexpected adventure awaits.
Genres: Journey, Action, Slice of Life.
Rating: TEEN (for violence).

@GastlyGibus; Updated Directory :D

Author name: Pavell
Fic name: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/long-walk-155009/
Summary: For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.
Genres: Journey, Friendship, Original Trainer
Canon*: Anime

@Pavell; Directory is updated with your entry

Author name: _Q2
Fic name: Fireleaf
Summary: After the American release of BW2, strange happenings are beginning to occur around the globe. Breaking international headlines, the world is beginning to wonder if the game has a deeper meaning to it, and what this means for the future.
Genres: Horror/Psychological
Type: Chapter Fiction

Author Name: _Q2
Fic Name: The Metropolis
Summary: After a string of nightmares, a man known as Nicholas attempts to get help by a suspicious hypnotherapist in order to put his life on track. Through this experience, he undergoes the most intense feelings he has ever felt, including death itself.
Fandom: Other
Genres: Fantasy/Psychological/Tragedy
Type: Chapter Fiction

Author Name:_Q2
Fic Name: Slipping Away
Summary: Complete hopelessness traps the mind, and nothing is left for the hope that once was.
Genres: Tragedy
Type: One-shot

Sorry for all the stuff at once, but I figure it's better to get them out of the way now than have them going three separate times. Hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong in any of these, and if I am, I can fix them.

@_Q2; Updated the directory with your entries, Slipping Away has [Other] input as its fandom for now.

Author Name: TPrower
Fic Name: The Jim Trilogy (The Hero's Journey, Blaze of Glory, The War for Unova)
Summary: A young man named Jim Stevens, gifted with the ability to communicate with Pokemon, travels across Unova to take part in the Pokemon League challenge. Along the way, he encounters many Pokemon, Trainers, and finds himself embroiled in the agenda of the enigmatic Team Plasma...
Genres: Journey, Slice of Life
Type: Trilogy
Rating: Everyone (Teen for War for Unova)

Wasn't sure how to do this one since they all count as one ongoing story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom