• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Fairground Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I have a couple of questions that I like to ask of you. Is there a pokemon fanfiction that has Cilan competes in the convention/major competition that involves of the Connoisseurs to see which one of them will emerge victorious? He's so kind,sincere,smart,and polite. No wonder why his cheerleaders can't keep their eyes off him. Like getting into the highest rank or something else. Is there a fanfic that Burgundy gets demoted while or Cilan gets promoted to the S-Class? (example: Gets demoted from B-Class to the C-Class or worst kind of punishment) After all, Burgundy wasn't very nice as she's like stuck-up as she tried to force other trainers such as Ash,Iris,and Molly(in fanfic) to give up their pokemon that they cares for so much instead of helping strengthen the bond, ignoring the duties of C or B Class assisting the A or S class connoisseurs as Cilan claimed, her evaluations led the other trainers into catastrophe,and all of the other troubles. She haven't even evaluate the relationship between Molly and her pokemon in the fanfic " Pokemon: Prism League" yet. Helping the pokemon and trainers (who might having trouble) strengthen the relationship between them is the connoisseur's responsibility.

To make this long story short, I'm asking if there's a fanfic that Cilan competes in the contests/convention or any event that involves connoisseurs to compete to see which one of them emerge the victor? Its kind of like the Pokemon League,and Grand Festival.

The other question which is very important is this. Do you know which fanfics that Ash defeats Paul in the battle? When you have the time, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
@Shego: The moderators do not have a list of the contents of every single story on this forum. You either need to read through the Directory and see if any descriptions match what you look for or use the search feature. Posting in this thread is for requesting for your fic to be put into here or asking questions directly about the directory, not asking for fics.

Author name: GingerDixie
Fic name: Monsters Among Us"
Summary: In a Pokemon World much unlike the one you know, Trainers have long been outlawed in favor of the sponsor system, granting Pokemon citizenship and the right to live with a human and hold a job. Darius, Giselle and Adelaine are three young Pokemon finishing the last years of their schooling in preparation for selecting their own sponsors when trouble arises in Kalos.
Fandom: Pokemon
Genres: Drama/Friendship/Adventure
Canon: AU
Type: Chapter Fic
Rating: T

Author Name: -Glory Blaze-
Fic Name: Like No One Ever Was
Summary: The new Champion of the Kalos Region contends with a terrorist cell, high-leveled rogue trainers, and politics, not necessarily in that order, as life at the top of the world proves to be more difficult than it would appear.
Fandom: Pokémon
Genre: Action
Canon: Games
Type: Chapter

This thread is a cool idea. I should start going through this and catching up on my reading. :)

Hey, just wanted to update something on my fic, "It's Electric."

If you could please remove it from the "Action" and "Journey" categories, please. When I first conceptualized the basic plot, I had a lot of different ideas. Now that I'm actually getting into a groove with how it's progressing, I realize some of the ideas I had won't work. It's pretty much a straight-up Slice-of-Life. In the interest of avoiding false-advertising, I'd like for "It's Electric" to be listed solely under Slice-of-Life. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Author name: Maxite
Fic name: Pokémon: Shadows of an Era
Summary: A dark parody that explores what a Hoenn remake would be like if the villains were competent, the heroes were competent, and fan ideas were taken seriously.
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Canon: Mixed
Type: Chapter Fiction

Author name: Zookinator
Fic name: The Magical Resistance
Summary: This is a Fiction in a world of magic. It involves 7 teens going against an evil rule, and will eventually see to their fate....
Fandom*: Original
Genres: Journey, Adventure, Friendship
Canon*: Mixed
Type*: Chapter Fiction

Author: Jabberwocky
Title: Noses
Summary: Falkner is a soldier fighting to liberate his home from a vicious pirate crew, but an encounter with a strange group of buccaneers will change his life in ways he could never have anticipated.
Fandom: Pokemon/One Piece (crossover)
Genre: Action, Journey, Romance
Type: Chapter fic

Author: fairy type arceus
Title: Adventure in the sinnoh region
Summary: Fred and jacob are new pokemon trainers just beginning their journey, but along the way they run run into remnants of every evil team from the pokemon series seemingly having banded together under strict leadership. The boss is dark and cruel even taking away something close to fred. Will he be able to stop the new team?
Genre: Action, Journey
Rating: E

Because what I really need is another project to distract me.

Author name: GastonGibus (The artist formerly known as GastlyGibus. xD)
Fic name: A New Life - For Better or Worse.
Summary: Captured by a trainer, Geoffrey becomes part of a grand adventure. Too bad he never asked for it. A lighthearted tale of a Pokemon journey - with a twist!
Genre: Journey
Canon: Game
Rating: Everyone

Last edited:
Author name: Rediamond
Fic name: Backgrounds
Summary: Sometimes a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Just as often you have to deal with cults, authoritarian politics, and love story-murder mysteries before you can get to take that single step. A deconstruction-heavy take on the Kanto region and reasons to start a Pokemon journey.
Genre(s): Drama (Mostly)
Canon: Game
Rating: Teen

@GastonGibus; Can I have a link to your story please. Just helps us add that to the directory rather than scroll through and try and find it. Thanks.

Otherwise, updated as of 19/04/2014

Author name: Life
Fic name: Poison Touch v2.0
Summary: Anthony Hiltch, the groundskeeper of Oran's Forest lives a peaceful life. Or, it was until a spinarak with a mystery bigger than what the fox says comes into his life.
Fandom*: Pokémon
Genres: Action, Adventure, Mystery
Type*: Chapter Fic
Rating: Technically it's rated T at the moment but let's just go with M seeing as it will most likely be changed next chapter.

Author name: Jabberwocky
Fic name: Pokemon: The Scales of Astrea
Summary: Nicolasa Huerta is on a quest to conquer the Pokemon League of the Alta region and dethrone her Champion father. Along the way she'll cross paths with Darwin Tapia and the woman called Schwarz, and seek to find the balance within herself and all other things.
Genres: Journey, Original Trainer, Adventure
Canon: Interpreted Game

I have something new to add! :)

Author Name: Kelleo
Fic Name: A Drastic Change
Summary: After uncertainties of his return, a surprise veteran finally shows up at Smash Castle to announce that he's back and he's looking forward to a warm welcome. But the reactions of his friends end up not being what he expected.
Fandom: Super Smash Bros.
Genres: Friendship, Slice of Life
Type: One-shot

Author name: Goombario64
Fic name: The Truth About Fictional Worlds
Summary: After Timothy Stevens discovered the Nintendo Worlds actually exist and he has gained combat abilities similar to Mario's, he ends up journeying through the Pokémon World, all while dealing with an inner emotional struggle.
Fandom: Mario and Pokemon. Some non-Nintendo things will appear as well.
Genres: Action/Adventure/Science Fiction
Canon: Mixed
Rating: E and occassionally T (specific chapters will be labeled T if applicable)

Author Name: The Dude
Fic name: Lamb to the Slaughter
Summary: Tamara Lange isn't a nice girl. She's angry at the world and everyone in it. Where's her stepmother? Who're these jerks with terrible haircuts pursuing her? and why won't people listen when she says she's not a hero?
Genres: Journey/Mystery/Drama
Canon: Mix between games, anime, manga, and the crazy ramblings of my mind
Rating: M

Author Name: Full Moon
Fic Name: Wonders of Unova
Summary: A young boy decides to start his journey early, being eager to explore the vast and wonderful land of Unova, and goes off to look for a Pokémon to capture all by himself and ends up having an unexpected encounter that would be the start of a whole new adventure in a region full of all kinds of people and places to explore. A story about growing up and expanding your horizons.
Genres: Slice of Life/Journey/Friendship
Canon: Mainly the games.

Author name: Absent
Fic name: Pokémon βeta Version
Summary: Programs with attitudes.
Fandom*: Pokémon
Genres: Action
Canon*: Mixed
Type*: Chapter Fic