• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Fairground Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fic name: Pokémon βeta Version
Summary: Join Leaf and Blue as they defend the Gen 0 from Glitches and Hackers, all while a secret agenda unfolds behind the scenes.
Fandom*: Pokémon
Genres: Action
Canon*: Mixed
Type*: Chapter Fic
Rating: T

I'm terrible with summaries.

Author name: Warrior of Fire
Fic name: Yu-Gi-Oh! Gates of Time
Summary: Five duelists from five distict eras join forces on an adventure throughout time. Dark and mysterious forces wait around every turn, and a hidden evil stirs which may change the future of Duel Monsters forever.
Fandom*: Yu-Gi-Oh
Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Type*: chapter fic

Author Name: Barfing Ogres
Fic: Origin: The Rising
Fandom*: Star Wars, Pokemon, Warframe/Dark Sector
Genres: Science Fiction, Science Fantasy, Action
Rating: M
Summary: While Tyber Zann's Zann Consortium wages war against Silri the Nightsister's Red Storm, the Grineer, the Corpus, the Infestation, the Tenno and others all fight for control of our solar system, Origin. But what secrets really lie within the void?

Author name: chaos_Leader
Fic name: A Sine of Things to Come
Summary: A man, who had long ago left training behind with his childhood, finds himself returning to a path he had abandoned long ago, a path that will take him further than he ever imagined. This is his journey of rediscovery.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Adventure, Journey, Original Trainer,
Canon*: Game/a little mix-in of others
Type*: chapter fic
Rating: E for now.

If you're writing all kinds of poems, my best guess would be Slice of Life. They kind of are a little slice of writing themselves. But otherwise, that's a good question...

Anyway, adding my new Fire Emblem: Awakening short story series. :)

Author Name: Kelleo
Fic Name: Kelleo's Fire Emblem: Awakening Stories
Summary: A series of short stories centered around Frederick, the knight captain of Ylisse, and his married life with Kelli, Ylisse's tactician. What kinds of adventures do they have? Read to find out!
Fandom: Fire Emblem
Genres: Romance/Friendship
Canon: Game
Type: Chapter fic
Rating: M

Last edited:
I will suggest that my completed Fic, The Magical Resistance, be removed from the Directory, as it is being moved to the Archives. Here is the new story...

Name: The War of the Logi and Magi
Summary: In a strange turn of events, Magika is now in danger again, this time because of the factions of the Logi and Magi, but more so because of a hidden evil...
Fandom: Original
Genres: Adventure, Journey, Fantasy
Canon: Mixed
Type: Chapter Fic

Re: Workshop Directory

I've been making this thing since last June, but for some reason I never thought of the directory :X

Author name: szmty
Fic name: (This Might Be) What Could Have Been
Summary: Ash Ketchum stayed in Sinnoh after becoming Champion; instead, PC Hilbert takes his place as the new protagonist. See him fight the obstacles in his way to the Pokémon League with twists on the anime's usual tropes.
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Journey/Comedy
Canon: Anime
Type: Chapter fic
Rating: E

Author name: whtwlf
Fic name: Sentinels
Summary: Two field agents are forced to put aside their differences and focus on their work for a shadow organization tasked with defending humanity against the soul destroying properties of ghost Pokemon.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Comedy/Horror/Original Trainer
Canon*: Expanded Game Universe
Rating: T (will update to M for gore/violence if deemed necessary in the future)

Author name:
The Importance of Authors and a Gold Pokémon Version (E) by MMMMMMMMMMMMM [Pokémon, AU]: In a conflict between the author and the main character, the character takes over and a story starts to unfold. The creation trio and Arceus itself have been discovered, but how? Can they stay hidden from whoever found them? [Chapter fic, in progress]

Genres: Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom