• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Faith (Poetry) Rated G

Maybe Wednesday

~green~
Reaction score
Writing poetry
Another thing I enjoy
These to do with "Faith"

That is, sometimes I write poetry-haiku, like the one above, or just regular rhyming poetry. This thread is dedicated to poetry about my fanfic "Faith". Here are a few haiku to start it off.

Faith is important
For Pokémon to be strong
And trainers as well

Kenji the Trainer
Strong, but overconfident
He needs to have faith

Hakaito region
There are lots of Pokémon
And six Gym Leaders

--

Enjoy! Feel free to comment, more will be coming soon.

Last edited:
Episode haiku

I will try to write a haiku on every episode of my fanfic, rather like Professor Oak's senryu from the Pokemon anime. Here is the first batch.

EP001
A beginning trainer
He is Kenji Sasaki
Begin a journey

EP002
Catching a Murkrow
Battling Bert, a new rival
Asu City next

EP003
Coordinators
Kenji finds them rather dull
And then he meets one

EP004
Stupid Team Rocket
Know nothing of Pokémon
They need a lesson

EP005
Asu Gym Battle
Who will be the champion?
Nobody can tell

EP006
Losing a battle
No Shovel Badge for Kenji
But he will be back

Last edited:
Episode haiku (Part 2)

N.B. There will be six haiku to a post. Thanks!

EP007
Kenji is in love
With a Coordinator
He is so hopeless

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom