• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fake Black and White sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Poison

What a Catch, Donnie
Reaction score
poke.png

I found these while looking on the interwebz, they are supposedly the regonal pokemon in black and white.

Yeah right.

Okay, I'm only going to state a few problems with this, firstly, Grass and Dragon. AS A FIRST STAGE STARTER?! that would be broken. Some of these just look stupid, steelix looks, horrible, it cant be offical, the head is just slightly edited from it's platinum sprite, Onix, well, what can I say? It sucks. Honchcrow is just a slightly recoloured platinum sprite. Sudowoodo looks nothing like itself. Skarmory doesnt need an evolution and never will have one, Seviper. I'm not even going to explain the problems with this one. And to top it off, the Zorua/zoruark sprites are the same ones on bulbabedia.

I did not make these sprites, hell knows who did.

Last edited:
Re: Fake (most likely) Black and White sprites

*facepalm* These AREN'T official at all. They're fan made Fakemon. They don't look official (even though they're well done) and the words aren't in japanese. Also, I doubt they'd release so many in a row. I'd recommend you to change the tittle, even with the most likely, some people may fall for that.

As comic book guy would say, WORST Turtwig Family Ripoff ever!

Though they're relatively decent sprites, like ghaskan before me said, these are most definitely fake. =\ I've seen a lot of fake sprites made on dA and other places -- this one is no exception. I, too, would also change the title of this thread to where it is made clear that these are fake.

I'll admit, with a lot of the crappy names that the people in Nintendo America have given recent Pokémon, I seriously doubt that they'd be THAT unimaginative. Seriously... Moofork... Moosickle? Those sprites are based off what look like reindeer... and reindeer sure as hell don't 'moo'. >__________>

Yeah, this was on IRC the other day. Its a Fake Dex, i.e. something someone makes for basically their own Pokemon region.

Obviously fake, but that doesn't mean Neobeet and Neomise don't look sexy

Like everyone else said, these are fake. But the evos/pre-evos are a possibility.

They slipped up, look at this:
CoroCoro_BW1.jpg
Compare the zorou sprites.

I know these are definatly fake anyway, I just felt like showing it :p

Some are decent. Some are horrible. The Regis are wierd. And the Blimp thing??? What is that?
These are certainly better than many other fan made Fakemons

Hitmonsumo. That is all.

MOOFY!!!! I know these are fake, but just looking at some of them made me LOL.

I am tired of seeing this thing everywhere.It has been posted in three different threads,3 TIMES already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom