• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

fakemon machine

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
how this game works is one person names 2 random things the next person makes a fakemon based off it
lets start with corn/dog

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the summer of power! (see my profile)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
corndog.png
Cornny: grass and fire type

Frozen/Cat

Last edited:

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
arctean meowth ice type

ghost/leaf

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.