• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fakemon That Look Legit

Speaking of Eeveelutions, I wish I could find the artist who drew this because this is hands down the best Flying Type Eeveelution I've ever seen

My only qualm about this is that I think the eyes are little creepy but otherwise I can see this existing
20220423_185435.jpg

Speaking of Eeveelutions, I wish I could find the artist who drew this because this is hands down the best Flying Type Eeveelution I've ever seen

My only qualm about this is that I think the eyes are little creepy but otherwise I can see this existing
View attachment 159424
I really, really love this design. I personally love the creepy eyes because they remind me of Sylveon's haha

Stumbled upon the artist for this fake, so figured I'd give it some spotlight here. =D
df51muq-41ebb40a-314a-43f4-b378-7d2312aac40b.png

Definitely some points for art style here- it's a bit off, missing some highlights particularly on the beak, and the whole area around the feet doesn't hold up as well as the rest of it, drawing-wise. Simple design, but I really like it and wish we'd get a Spritzee just like it. Preferably with a new evo because eesh, Aromatisse is underwhelming.

This is the best flying type eeveelution I’ve seen so far. Pretty standard but honestly when it comes to Eeveelutions the simpler the better in my opinion.

5D0FD306-44FD-4123-B5AE-55AA21551B16.jpeg

I’ll do my best to credit artists by including their Insta name in the pics.

This may be my favorite Pokémon of all time, official or not. I highly recommend checking this fake region out if you can; there may be one or two designs I’m not a fan of but overall very solid set of fakemons that blend together well with the official ones.

BBB78295-E837-499B-84EB-C80430695DCF.jpeg

This is a (mostly) confirmed fake leak, but I'll put this in a spoiler just in case.

The one that appeared in a leak recently for Fuecoco's evo, but got confirmed as fanart by Khu.

index.php
sadface

Fuecoco3, you join betterScorbunny as one of my favorite fake art leaks. Such quality designs. =(

(Edit: Okay, just checked and apparently betterScorbunny's name is Flambit.)

Plenty of these actually look more real than some of the new Legends Arceus Pokémon. coughursalunacough

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom