• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 9 DEDICATED TO HIPS (9-21-11)

I'm a her now?

Shit, when did that happen?

Jokes aside, both Wolverine and DCM can confirm that I am not mafia (because I have made a private roleclaim to both of them).

Therefore, vote: Drumbeats

We were talking yesterday about what would happen if you were a she...

So, wait. The cop checked me. And I'm being voted for. How does this make sense?

Unvote: HIPS

Vote: Flame_
I'll let you guys rethink your votes against me for an extra night. I hate ties but it's the only option to keep the Rozenraak alive.

Really. You're all voting for me, a confirmed Mallamer. Wow. That really sucks. If you really want a claim from me thats fine. I'm the briber. The prince of Mallamer.

Dude, I voted you to make the votes 3-3. Now I won't get lynched today but neither will you. I'd rather not let down the other Rozenraak by being lynched today.

unvote: Flame

Vote: DrumBeats

Okay that's cool DCM.

I'm going to roleclaim here because it seems like it's my only option. I'm Eliana Flaconeing. I killed Tanaan and became an enemy of the Falconwings. Then I sought refuge from the Rozenraak. I can appear as town three times in the game.

Please one of you change your vote from me to flame to tie this one so we can figure things out for another night.

I would like everyone to send in a roleclaim to me. I'm one of the only confirmed townies, so please send them into me.

so much wine...you call for it...

Okay that's cool DCM

Thanks! I'm going to see how the chips fall tonight. Give me a couple minutes to think through changing my vote. maybe 10 :bounce:

VOTING LOCKED!

And now to write...

Because...I don't like your drum beats?

Nah, I just think you're more suspicious than Flame_. :p

@Hide in Plain Sight @Parmalee @DrumBeats @J J M @Wolverine @Flame_ @DCM @Sky Flame Haze @The Puppetmaster @Zenax

One day…

The fighting continued at dawn. For a while, it seemed like the guards were going to be overrun and the palace stormed, but they held their ground and the revolutionaries fell back.

Kellyn gritted her teeth as another volley of arrows impaled the bodies of the peasants. At this rate Mallamer would collapse from lack of population.

“Lady Kellyn! A prisoner for your judgment!”

A group of battle-worn peasants drug in a woman and threw her to the ground. She was dirty and covered in blood and her eyes were alight with a vicious fire.

Kellyn stopped and stared at the woman. Her hair was messy and her face and arms and clothes stained with red, but she recognized her. It had been so long, but it was unmistakable. This was really her.

“So… you’re alive,” Kelly said.

The woman said nothing.

Kellyn circled her. “I would never have thought you to be here, now, involved in this conflict. Yet, at the same time, I suppose that it does make sense. You’re here for revenge aren’t you?”

Still, she said nothing.

“Always the quiet one. You will answer me,” she drew her sword and held it to the prisoner’s neck, “Or you will join your mother in death.”

She whispered, “You know why I’m here, Rosefire.”

Kellyn smirked at her title being thrown around so casually. “I’d still like to hear it from your lips.”

The prisoner looked up and icily said, “I am here to kill. You. Jonathan. Helseth. All of you. I am here to kill every last one of you.”

“I see.” Kellyn turned and paced away, thinking about what to do regarding this situation. It was unexpected. Certainly not at all what anyone would have predicted.

The prisoner knew she was going to die. She would die by this fiery-haired bitch who had caused her so much grief. She only had one last thing to say before she submitted to fate.

“You know she’s your mother too.”

In a cry of rage Kellyn whirled and beheaded the prisoner.

DrumBeats aka Eliana Falconwing: The Shadow

Eliana.png

Your killing of Tannen has made you an enemy of the Falconwings and no matter what, they will always pursue you, always hunt you, until you are dead. However, you are so skilled of a Falconwing yourself that every night you may choose which side to appear as a member of when investigated. Send me a PM saying, “Night X- Join [team]” and for that night you will be seen as a member of that team. You cannot join the same team two nights in a row. This role cannot be blocked.

You have sought refuge with the Rozenraak, and you win if the Rozenraak win.

“I’m not evil. I did what I was hired to do. You cannot hate me for what you have spent your life doing.”

Another rose died that day. Another daughter of Athena had been killed. One of the few daughters of dragons and human women had vanished from the earth.

Kellyn didn’t care. She had a war to win.

This was it. She could feel it.

This would not be a quite night.

It is now Night 9!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- NIGHT 9 YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEAT (9-22-11)

Alfar = 0
Hemosei = 1
Eitri = 1
Rozenraak = 0

There's still Kellyn, who is most likely with the Falconwing, and TFSpock was with Mallamer. So there's either one Falconwing left and 6 independants separated in two factions, or there's only 6 factions and 6 more Mallamer/Falconwing left. Considering how only 3 Falconwing are dead, I'd say there is only 6 factions after all.

There's one Alfar left. I know this because I am a member of the Alfar (and earlier in the game I got an upgrade which told me everyone who was on my team and they are all now dead).

So I'm the last Alfar in the game.

There goes my approximations, then.

Sorry to ruin your tallies XD

But I want the town to have the most accurate information if we're going to take out the last Falconwing(s)

And I'm Mallamer, so who knows on the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom