• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- NIGHT 10 DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS OVER? (9-24-11)

GAME OVER

PRESS R TO TRY AGAIN

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 10 HE'S A PHOENIX GET IT? (9-23-11)

My earlier vote for JJM still stands due to his behavior, OR LACK OF IT in the game.

Think about it. Silence in the thread indicates that you already know the score. You already know the alignments. As a result, you're less inclined to talk with anyone and leave a paper trail. JJM's silence only clouds my perception of him. Vote for him because of his laziness.

I didn't post much before due to being busy with my mafia and some other things.

Though I suppose I could try to be more active now. :/

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- NIGHT 10 DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS OVER? (9-24-11)

@J J M @Wolverine @Flame_ @DCM @The Puppetmaster @Zenax @Phoenicks

A rare peaceful night…

The Palace Guards continued to oversee the prisoners of the revolution marched into the cells of the palace. The lucky ones were free to go back to their homes and their families, assuming any still remained.

She watched them, looking over their shoulders, barring their doors, acting as if they had not been a part of the conflict these past few days. Every time a troop of guards walked past, the people would always stop and look the other way, as though they were oblivious to it all.

She watched them, just as she had watched them the whole time Kellyn’s revolution was going. She had stood at the side, observing, calculating, and waiting for the moment to strike.

One peasant was out late. Poor man. He must have stayed late at a friends. Oh well. He would have to do. It was in the name of freeing humanity.

She killed him. It was not her way. It was not what she would prefer to do, but if the human race was to be saved she must commit such a heinous act such as murder.

At least he didn’t feel it. She hoped.

Phoenicks aka a Refugee, one of the masses has been killed… again.

Refugee.png

The war has destroyed so many homes and so many lives that many of the people are now refugees, flocking to Mallamer for aid. Because there are so many of you, your vote counts for two. However, you are just trying to survive in this cruel, cruel world.

You are allied with yourself and you win if you survive.

“Please, some assistance sir!”

The guards responded to the disturbance with lightning speed. Lady MacAllister looked over the body and ordered her men to search the area and execute anyone carrying weapons.

But it was too late. By this point men and women were looking out their windows and for all they knew, it was another case of soldier brutality on the peasants.

The revolution would begin anew tomorrow.

For now, everyone slept.

They slept wide awake.

It is now Day 11!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 11 YOU'RE WRITING ME INTO A CORNER (9-25-11)

@Flame_ @DCM @The Puppetmaster @Zenax

It's between J J M and The Puppetmaster. I'm gonna Vote: J J M based on the update. The last mafia is a she and the only two female characters left are J J M and The Puppetmaster so it's one or the other. The Puppetmaster had Phoenicks' confidence so it makes no sense for him to night kill him. Plus the update said that this "She" had stood on the sidelines and we didn't see Lady Mac in any updates before. J J M's character is the next in line for the throne if her father dies so storywise, she has the most to gain by this. J J M today, if not, The Puppetmaster the next chance we get. Also, J J M said he was allied with Mallamer when Lady Macallister is from the Horde, another kingdom.

He says he can redirect votes from someone to someone else so we need at least 4 voters to guarantee his elimintion.

Last edited:

I trust Wolverine on that one. Vote: J J M

Vote: J J M

I know I'm not the last mafia member, so yeah. :p

@Flame_ @DCM @The Puppetmaster @Zenax

It's between J J M and The Puppetmaster. I'm gonna Vote: J J M based on the update. The last mafia is a she and the only two female characters left are J J M and The Puppetmaster so it's one or the other. The Puppetmaster had Phoenicks' confidence so it makes no sense for him to night kill him. Plus the update said that this "She" had stood on the sidelines and we didn't see Lady Mac in any updates before. J J M's character is the next in line for the throne if her father dies so storywise, she has the most to gain by this. J J M today, if not, The Puppetmaster the next chance we get. Also, J J M said he was allied with Mallamer when Lady Macallister is from the Horde, another kingdom.

He says he can redirect votes from someone to someone else so we need at least 4 voters to guarantee his elimintion.

Nothing of the sort is said in my role PM. Though how can she be from Horde if she's the granddaughter of Lyon?

Vote: Puppetmaster. I know I'm not mafia.

Vote: JJM

I trust Wolverine, most of the time.

And this is one of those times I do.

Vote: J J M

The only one who hasn't voted is... JJM. Well... sadly the update will be late tonight. Sorry.

One more dawn…

It was chaos. Pure chaos.

The streets were teeming with people. The masses were swarming all over, climbing houses, scaling walls, setting the docks on fire. It was madness.

The palace guards managed to hold down the upper part of the city and so only the lower ring and the outer villages were destroyed. Mallamer had successfully stabbed itself in all parts but its heart. It was still living, but just barely.

She watched this from atop the wall, her hair billowing in the smoke-filled wind. Her sword was in her hand and her eyes were fixed on the hell beneath her.

Lady Janine MacAllister saw the true Mallamer in that moment. It was a rabid dog that had been abused all its life freed from its chain and running amok. This last great city, this last symbol of Lyon’s power was crumbling, shredding itself to the very rock on which it was built. Lyondra would not live past this day. The king was dead and soon the Prince would be dead too. There was nothing she could do to stop it. She knew what was going to happen. She knew that sooner or later, the guards would fail and the palace would be stormed and they would all die.

“M’lady”

She turned and saw one of her guards standing there, a tall, purple being behind him.

Lady MacAllister’s eyes widen. “Who is this? Why have you brought her here?”

The guard spoke softly, “M’lady, this Mage-born claims to have seen everything and know everything that had led to this catastrophe. She had given a highly accurate report to me and my men as to what caused this riot. M’lady, this Mage-born blames you for setting this city’s people ablaze.”

Lady MacAllister was speechless. This was unexpected. This was never considered. She knew a Mage-Born had been here and she suspected that it had been Sage Elesara, but she had not in her wildest dreams even thought the Mage-born would turn on her. It was inconceivable.

The guard sighed, “M’lady, I’m beginning to fear that this tale is true.”

Lady MacAllister held her sword at the ready. She had no story, no lie, nothing to get herself out of this. She had done as promised. She had done as Kellyn had instructed, as Jonathan had dreamed, as Azul had given his life for, as Anton had given his entire being for, as her husband Helseth had worked so hard to make happen. Whether they were here or not, Mallamer was burning. Mallamer was dying.

She almost fought back. She could have won. She was skilled enough that she could fight her way out and she could flee the city. But why? What life was there out there for her? She was dishonored now in the kingdom of Lyondra. Her husband was dead. Their dream was becoming a reality. She had served her purpose. Now all she had to do was make sure that no one ever forgot what happened here.

Lady MacAllister stepped backwards onto the wall. She dropped her sword over the edge and she stared the guard in the eye. “Someday,” she said, “Others will rise and take my place. They will see Mallamer freed. They will see the fist of Lyon broken. I will not see that day, but that day is coming. Choose your side, guardsman, for that day is coming soon.” With one final bow of her head she raised her arms up and summoned her whole spirit forth in a spectacle of flame, and she plunged down into the heart of the city.

It was only as she fell, preparing to spread a sea of flame across the city, that she remember the Prince still lived.

JJM aka Lady MacAllister, the Spoiled Daughter has died.

LadyMacAllister.png

You are Helseth’s wife and benefactor of the Golden Triumph. However, your father remains blissfully unaware of your decisions. You use this to your advantage. Three times during the game you may talk to Lord MacAllister and he will order an investigation to be moved to another player. To do this, send me a PM saying, “Night X- Move investigation to [user].”

You are a Falconwing and you win if the Falconwings win.

“My father has already pulled his ships from the harbor. He thinks there’s going to be a pirate attack. I sometimes wonder how I came to be produced by the loins of that man.”

Days passed…

Lady MacAllister’s boast that Mallamer would die was never realized. The Prince and the palace guards managed to hold the upper city until the people lost the drive to fight. The city was burned to the ground save the stronghold atop the hill at its center.

Wolverine aka a Palace Guard, the Protector has survived.

PalaceGuard.png

As a guard, it is your job to defend the palace from attack. Because of this, you also defend its inhabitants. You are the one who saves people from being attacked at night. Every night, send me a PM saying, “Night X- Protect [user]” and they will be immune to nightkills that night.

You are allied with Mallamer and you win if Mallamer survives.

“Yes sir, Captain Azul.”
Flame_ aka the Prince of Mallamer, the Briber has survived.

Prince.png

Let’s be honest, you’re a sad, old man. Everything you’ve gained in life you did through blackmail, extortion, and bribery. You’re no more honest than the people you fight. However, you have the resources they don’t, and you can buy people’s support. Every night you may select one person and tell them who to vote for. To do this, send me a PM saying, “Night X- [user] vote for [user].”

You are allied with Mallamer and you win if Mallamer survives.

“I fear for my life, Captain. The revolutionaries are getting bolder. And I… I am only getting older.”

Outside the city, a small group of people representing three of the great races met. They watched in silence as the kingdom of the humans was consumed by its own fire.

DCM aka the Mason: The Stoneworker has survived.

Mason.png

You are an Eitrei masonman. You build the mighty stone structures your people dwell in. This extends to your ability as well. Each night you may build any structure of stone you can think of (be creative and please keep it somewhat medieval themed). Certain structures have special effects. Not that I’ll tell you. You’ll just have to build at random and hope to get lucky. To build, send me a PM saying, “Night X- Build [structure]”

You are an Eitrie, and you win if the Eitrie win.

“We built this city underground because your people destroyed our cities above ground.”

Zenax aka Bree: Servant of the Winds has survived

Bree.png

You are one of the mates of Lazurus, bound to serve him for eternity. He uses you as a spy of sorts. An agent who can easily watch over his foes. This means that you may track the movements of any player (Who they have interacted with in the night). To do this, send me a PM saying, “Track [user]” If they die, you may pick another target.

You are a Hemosei, and you win if the Hemosei win.

“It’s not as bad as you would think. Lazurus is good to me.”

The Puppetmaster aka Elesara: The Mage-born has survived.

Elesara.png

You are of a race of magic users. Your people control the very fabric of magic and study its secrets. Your blade is the blade of life, Auralin. It is the blade built to counter act the terrible blade of the Rozenraak, the blade of death, Wereflax. Once during the game you may use your power to revive a fallen player. To do this, send me a PM that says, “Night X- Revive [user]” and they will be brought back to life.

You have chosen to partake in this war on your own, thus you are allied only with yourself.

“I knew your father. He was a traitor. But a good man.”

The Prince’s death a few years later finally saw the collapse of Lyon’s kingdom. The MacAllister line was disgraced and thus none of them attempted to take the throne. Because of this, the independent provinces and the remains of Lokanai rose up into their own kingdoms, warring with each other, each striving to be the next master of the human race.

In the end, the Falconwings of the Golden Triumph lost. They never returned Mallamer to its ancient glory. But centuries later, Mage-born historians had to ask themselves… did Mallamer really win?

Thus ends the Falconwing Trilogy.

The Town has won.

Fuck yeah, town victory! High-five, Mallamar + Living indeps!
Sorry I couldn't help much when I was subbed in to play for a second time, but at least we've scraped a win :)

Heck yeah I love this. :D

But yeah, Flame_ was the Prince and Wolverine was the Doctor? Why didn't you save the TL;DR people? :p

Last edited:
Why didn't you save the TL;DR people? :p

Because I didn't trust them; Because they were so obivously the targets that I though the mafia would expect them to be protected and thus pick someone else, and beause I'm paranoid, suck at being a doctor and protected myseld throughout the game. : P

The only time I did protect someone was ghaskan but she still died.

But yeah, good game everyone!

Hai. Good game and whatnot.

Other yakkity yak to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom