• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- VS. MALLAMER

Role confirmed.

Role is now confirmed.

Role confirmed.

Eye gotz mai roll

Parma:I was going to make a good Kanye West joke, but I've run out of idea-

Parmalee: Yo, Parma, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I just got to say this game is gonna be the best games of all time! OF ALL TIME!

oh and Role confirmed

It is evening. The city of Mallamer rests atop its hill along the shores of a vast and beautiful lake. In the palace at the very peak sleeps the Prince of Mallamer, who has been appointed to this seat of power by King Lyon. Wandering the narrow streets of the city are his guards, searching for any sign of intruders.

Nestled in the house of a poor butcher are the members of the Golden Triumph Falconwing clan. Their mission is to overthrow the city and reclaim the crown that was taken from their family generations ago. They believe they can succeed.

It will not be easy. Many will die. The citizens will suffer. But in the end, the Falconwings believe they can emerge triumphant.

Jonathan sets down a tankard and sighs, memories of recent events on his mind. His grip tightens. He cannot allow the others to see his weakness. He must be strong. Preparations will take many days. But in his heart he can already feel the chorus of victory echo across the waters of Lake Mallamer.

And on a hill not to far from the city itself, a young woman sits, her knees curled to her chest. She cries tears of anguish as the moonlight falls on her ebony wings.

The stage is set. The pieces are in motion. The battle begins.

It is now NIGHT 0!

Confirm your roles. You may use abilities on this night, however no one will be killed and the phase will end at 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time tomorrow. Have fun!

@Shiny Celebi @hurristat @Feliciano @Phoenicks @Hide in Plain Sight @Parmalee @初音ミク @Octy @Iteru @Netto Azure @Neonsands @Mijzelffan @DrumBeats @Derier44 @GengarEatBanana @TFSpock @J J M @Wolverine @Aestivate @Sgt.Pepper's @Rayne @Flame_ @Shadow Darkrai @The Puppetmaster @DCM @Sky Flame Haze @Connoisseur boy @ghaskan @mewstone @Zenax

Role get.

Confirmin'.

Got my role. Can't wait for the game to start.

Zenax confirms that he got his role.

Connotations
Of
No
Following
In
Red
Meaningless
Iridescent
Nude
Gyres

I don't even know what that means

I didnt get a role D:[/s]

I hereby confirm that I have received a role and ready to fail when using it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom