• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. Well, some people just want to watch the world burn :p.

Truthfully, I just used them to bolster my vote.

Last edited:
Okay, sad that I died quite early so I didn't get much of the game :c, but congratz town.

I have to say, I wasn't expecting to survive until the end when Sourcandy and mariowie got lynched, even though we haven't been in contact at all, and even less when some people almost started a bandwagon against me. Although that was my fault. Congrats to everyone else who won!

Yay! Congrats to the winners!

I apologize again for being such a lame player this time around. Thank you for allowing me to play, Ryuu and Min!

I'd also like to thank you, the players, for completely fucking up my canon :p

Soon to come: Ratings, the list of what happened each night, and a very special "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED" for each of the three games.

For now

ORDER OF THE FALCONWINGS: MAFIA EDITION - QuickTopic free message board hosting
TFSPock Mallamer and Flame_ - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Falconwing Mafia United Alliance - QuickTopic free message board hosting
People who are cool - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Edit: One link removed by request. For details, please contact me. ~evkl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you didn't have to make the game, you know. :p

Oh and nothing at all happened in the mafia QT. In fact, NOTHING HAPPENED. AT ALL. It's really an empty QT. Trust me on this. ;)

Does anyone know what the longest QT in mafia game history was?

Awww, poor hurristat. Being the first person to die in a mafia game is the pits. I wanna make it up to him...is this even possible...is it?

Ugh, I did consider going for Flame rather than Phoenicks. But I still went for Nick since I assumed he has some new ability or something now that he came back after such a long time. And he turned out to be just a random refugee....

Good game, wish I'd been in it for longer.

To whichever mafia killed me the second time: You should've killed someone else. I was newly-revived and unlikely to be as intimately involved as any of the town leaders. There was still doubt over who to kill, and killing the de facto leader would've produced enough confusion as to the true successor to leave an opening. Keeping me alive would've left an opportunity to lynch me. Killing me eliminated all suspects but JJM.

Wow, I'm suprised town won, with them constantly forgetting that the Independent is Town. Good job though guys, nice win.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

FALCONWING 1

After Lokanai destroyed the Mallamer wall, Jonathan and Tannen fled south towards Shrike Peak, home of Lazurus' clan of Hemosei. With them went Martan, Raven, and Rigel. The rest of the army scattered and General Anton returned to Lyondra to defend the city. He was not killed. King Lyon is a woman (at least, for now) and did not in fact go to the battlefield. She was killed during the siege of Lyondra by Donavin Rayne, the de-facto leader of the Golden Triumph. Her identity was revealed to all and General Anton assumed control of the kingdom and with the help of Lazurus and the Hemosei, he drove Lokanai back.

Meanwhile, Martan attempted to kill Jonathan but was instead shoved off a cliff and eaten by Hemosei during his fall. Kellyn was not yet among the party and Helseth was in captivity in Mallamer.

Dayton Morgan was in Lokanai.

FALCONWING 2

Chief Arcos of the Fi'ume hired the Rosefire clan, led by Kellyn, to help him retrieve the Fi'ume blade Faladil from the clutches of Emperor Cade. At this time, Jonathan and Tannen were meeting with Kellyn and it was agreed that the Golden Triumph would help. Tannen and Riker led the assault on Lokan City while Kellyn and Jonathan went to find Auralin at it's island hideaway. During the break-in, Tannen and his dragon partner Endurance were killed by Eliana, Kellyn's sister. Riker and Arcos managed to get Faladil away from the city. Weeks later, the remnants of Lyondra would march on Lokan City and defeat the Empire.

At this same time, Rigel and Raven are attacked by Bakura of the Rozenraak and Raven is mortally wounded. Using the power of Dashlan, Rigel races across the kingdom to meet with the Lyondran Army and Lazurus transforms Raven into a Hemosei to save her life.

Helseth is still in Mallamer, plotting to take over. Azul has been named Captain of the Guard following the death of the original captain.

Dayton Morgan is in Lokan City and unknowingly gives information to the Falconwings.

FALCONWING 3

Rigel, Helseth, Azul, and Lady Macallister lead a coup to take over Mallamer and succeed, killing the Prince and claiming the throne.

Jonathan and Kellyn recover Auralin and present it to Elesara so she will assist them.

Underlord Turpin, Arcos, Reverie, and Lazurus all agree to help the Golden Triumph in their fight against General Argon.

Anton decides to side with the Golden Triumph and accept them as his rightful rulers.

Ander Laidon is dead. Evaline killed him before Falconwing 2.

Dayton Morgan was drug along with Arcos and Riker to Mallamer.

Questions?

See any holes in the story? Watch for future Falconwing Mafias and get the details.

I feel a little better now that I know both Mijz and the mafia tried to kill me. :p

Wow, I'm suprised town won, with them constantly forgetting that the Independent is Town. Good job though guys, nice win.

I feel like this was referencing to my altercation with Sgt.Pepper's. I thought our faction had to be the last one standing to win, which explains why I was so eager to lynch him after he claimed Eitri.

Either way, I really enjoyed this mafia, even though I didn't understand the story very well. I should've read the first two, before. Though I definitely need to be more active behind the scenes.

I will agree that there was some confusion regarding the other factions. The conflict was always between the Falconwings and Mallamer. The other sides could team up with whoever they wanted. DCM and HiPS were the ones who did that best.

I will agree that there was some confusion regarding the other factions. The conflict was always between the Falconwings and Mallamer. The other sides could team up with whoever they wanted. DCM and HiPS were the ones who did that best.
that's because HiPS and I are bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom