• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
NOTE: At long last, it's here. I know so many of you looked forward to the final game in the Falconwing Trilogy. Well, here it is. Falconwing 3. The game I've been waiting so long to bring to you is finally here. Consider it like Duke Nukem Forever, only it took less time and is a lot better. I know it's a lot better because I made it. Also, it's going to be even better because I've managed to rope Lady Mintaka in to helping me since my schedule right now is so uncertain. Any and all in-game messages you would send to me should also be sent to her. If you don't send them to her, it's your own loss. Just saying.

But now, since I've got that little introduction out of the way... the game!

FALCONWING MAFIA 3
Falconwings Vs. The New Kingdom of Mallamer

THE STORY
Long ago, there existed a world inhabited by eight races of great power. They were mighty people, skilled in many different talents. However, there was one talent they all shared. The talent for making war.

For many decades, the great races fought with each other. The fighting was brutal, and the Great Mages felt they must act quickly to ensure the survival of these distinct cultures.

The Mages forged swords for each of the races. Eight magic swords of incredible power. They were meant to be weapons of peace. Weapons to ensure the wars could not sanely continue.

They were oh so very wrong.

This is the legend of this land. The great mythos the shaped the future of these peoples. Yet there is one more tale hidden amongst this that is rarely spoken of.

The human race was united under the kingdom of Mallamer. It was a proud and noble kingdom, expanding from the eastern shore to the west, by far the largest of all the kingdoms. It was led by a wise and good king named Ephraim.

However, when the wars began, a new champion stepped into the spotlight. He was a young and ambitious general named Lyon, and through his growing popularity, he overthrew the king and set about killing any of the bloodline so that he may assume power and wield Havour, the sword of fire.

Lyon's coup was successful. Mallamer fell within hours. He was celebrated as the new king of a land he named Lyondra. Lyon still rules to this day, gifted with the power of immortality and a wickedness that has darkened his vain heart.

But Lyon made a mistake.

In the process of ending Ephraim's bloodline, he missed one young girl, a princess. She was spending the day with her betrothed and when the hammers fell, he spirited her away to safety where she could never be found.

As the centuries passed, Lyon's grip over the land tightened, and the people suffered for it. There was hunger, and disease, and uncontrollable bandits. The land was sick. Lyon was killing it.

Finally, the time had come. From the depths of the hell that Lyondra had become stood three young men. They were the last Princes of Mallamer. They were called Jonathan, Tannen, and Helseth.

You have heard their story. They struck down the king. They destroyed the Empire of Lokanai. And now all the remains is to march on the old capitol of their homeland and reclaim it for their own. It is time for Mallamer to return to its former glory...

Or is it?

Can the Falconwings reclaim the crown? Or will Mallamer withstand this newest attack on its walls and allow the reign of Lyon to continue?

Or will there be no one left to tell the story of what really happened?

THE RULES
As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#1 CLAIMING/HINTING BASED ON YOUR ROLE’S NAME. You can claim who your role is based on. You can even flat out say your role's name.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…

- POOR SPORTSMANSHIP. Do not be rude to players or the host. It’s a game.
- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.
- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it.
- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can’t remain active…you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. If you want to stay low (meaning you aren’t contacting anyone or posting in any threads), give me a Personal Message so I know that you’re there.
Keep in mind that if you’re leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. I don't mind joke posts or light conversations, but if you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game, and I will take every measure I can to prevent those posts from ruining the game any further. If I find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
About faking IMs/PM conversations, make use of your abilities to create a fake screenshot of a personal message if you want to.
You can even fake mine if you wish. Editing what you actually received and sharing it, making up one completely, etc. However, I will not assist.
Be aware that all consequences are yours. Don’t trust information hastily. I’d appreciate if you tell me what’s fake. Also, obvious is obvious, but I don't recommend to the mafia players that they share their QuickTopic.

#4. I would like copies of your PMs. Mintaka would like them too. Conversations, planning, anything. Add my name to the list of recipients when sending a PM. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.
I will not intrude in your plans unless I need to; this process is to make sure that I’m aware of what’s going on and what’s being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM.

#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It’s confusing for the players and me if you don’t do this.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 8 PM in my time (Pacific Standard Time).
Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since the deadline, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended to the next day. I apologize in advance if this occurs.

To elaborate. The Mafia and town victories are traditional. They operate under the usual system of Town (Mallamer) wins if they eliminate the mafia (thus they survive). The Mafia (Falconwings) win if they make up the majority of living players (as they have survived to the point that it becomes pointless to continue playing as they will always be able to eliminate the competition faster than the competition can eliminate them). For third parties, they win if they survive the game, be it a town or Mafia victory. Essentially, the winners are the survivors.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

PHASE CHANGES

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FALCONWING 3- VS. MALLAMER

PLAYERS:

1. @Shiny CelebiKILLED DAY 5
2. @hurristat KILLED NIGHT 1
3. @Feliciano KILLED DAY 7
4. @Phoenicks KILLED NIGHT 10
5. @Hide in Plain Sight KILLED NIGHT 9
6. @Parmalee KILLED DAY 10
7. @初音ミク MODKILLED DAY 1
8. @Octy KILLED DAY 3
9.@Taiki KILLED NIGHT 5
10. @Netto Azure KILLED NIGHT 6
11.@Neonsands KILLED NIGHT 2
12.@Mijzelffan KILLED DAY 2
13.@DrumBeats KILLED DAY 9
14.@Derier44 KILLED NIGHT 7
15.@Aestivate KILLED NIGHT 7
16.@TFSpock KILLED NIGHT 8
17.@J J M KILLED DAY 11
18.@Wolverine
19.@Aestivate KILLED NIGHT 4
20. @Sgt.Pepper's KILLED DAY 8
21. @Rayne KILLED NIGHT 6
22.@Flame_
23.@Sourcandy KILLED NIGHT 3
24.@mariowie KILLED DAY 4
25.@DCM
26. @Sky Flame Haze KILLED NIGHT 9
27.@Thunder Lord Z KILLED DAY 6
28.@ghaskan KILLED NIGHT 2
29.@The Puppetmaster
30.@Zenax

SUBS:

Last edited:

Parmalee wants in.

/first
DUMYOU parma :V

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- VS. MALLAMER

I SO WANT TO SIGN UP
COUNT ME IN PLEZE

I'm cohosting with the War Room deputy this time ;)

Make sure to send your messages, QT links, and other forms of private communication to both Ryuu and me. Plus, if you have an action that you'll activate, make sure it's sent to both of us.

Thanks!

I'd like to give this a try please.

Edit: That was quick :p

Mememememe

Sign me up.

Also, what about fakeclaiming? That's allowed, right?

well, of course :) claim who ever you want, however you want.

Why are there two of me? :O

someone was taking initiative I think :p

I'll join this. I gotta know how to play if I'm going to introduce this someplace else. xD

I'm in! This seems pretty cool.

So in.

In.

Over halfway there. :) Let's see who else we can get in.

I told you I'd be in a long time ago. :) That hasn't changed. :lol: Still hope being your girlfriend doesn't give me an automatic target on my back, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom