• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- NIGHT 7 NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! NO!!!! (9-18-11)

To the mafia,

Kill Aestivate for lulz.

Wolverine.

c87f8269-a33c-4566-a318-6cecb13901ce.jpg

@Wolverine

Let's be serious now. :p

I was totally serious XD

All I can say is, I told you all so :p One good guess is just luck, after all. Oh well. I had fun, and I lasted a lot longer than I usually do in mafia games, so I'm not complaining. Now, go after Sgt. Pepper's for me, will y'all?

Trust me, Feli, this isn't bad luck compared to what I suffered in BMGf II. XD
Backup host's lame fourth post in the thread for LULZ

For the record, I'm still mad at HiPS for breaking the tie against my girlfriend :p

Oh u.

If you had told me she wasn't mafia, I wouldn't have done it :p

So really, it's your fault.

Sorry HiPSter, I couldn't say that :p Guess you just have to fail on your own.

@Hide in Plain Sight @Parmalee @DrumBeats @Derier44 @Aestivate @TFSpock @J J M @Wolverine @Sgt.Pepper's @Flame_ @Shadow Darkrai @DCM @Sky Flame Haze @The Puppetmaster @Zenax

A lonely night…

She was so alone. All alone. She sat in her corner, staring at her hands, her eyes stinging but unable to shed any more tears. She had cried them all away years ago.

She was alone. Her son’s body lay on the table in front of her. She had seen him die. She had seen his life stolen from him.

She had nothing now.

She was all alone now.

The streets were in chaos. Houses burned. Vendor carts were taken down. What few boats remained in the harbor were being sunk.

She dodged between a group of people raising torches and crying for the blood of the Prince. Her pale dress glowed orange in the firelight as it whipped around her legs. She was running, trying to find her way home, hoping she still had one.

The mob had descended on Mallamer like a herd of stampeding cows. They didn’t show mercy to anyone or anything. They didn’t differentiate between friend and foe. If you stood in their way, you would die. She was doing all she could to get out of their way.

She slipped down a side alley and breathed a sigh of relief as the noise of revolution moved on.

She slid down the alley, using her hands to guide herself among the piles of garbage and debris.

She touched skin. Warm, soft skin. She jerked her hand back in surprise.

Evaline opened her eyes. And she smiled.

She was so alone. She had nothing left to live her life for.

“Your majesty.”

That voice. She knew that voice. She had heard his voice before.

He stood there. He had drawn a sword.

She knew what was going to happen. They were enemies. She had made them enemies. She was vulnerable. He had the opportunity.

She was alone. And now she was going to die.

Evaline settled back down onto her bedroll to sleep. Her clothes were stained with blood and she removed them for cleaning the next day. She hated getting dirty. It made her feel like a corpse.

The woman’s body lay amongst the dead in the streets. No one would ever know what had happened.

Derier44 aka a Nightmaiden, a Seductress has been killed.

Nightmaiden.png

It’s the world’s oldest profession. People who have no other way of earning money but by using their natural gifts and talents. However, you enjoy it. You get a thrill from it. You know you’re beautiful. You know no one, man or woman, can resist you. And you can use that to your advantage. Each night, you may send me a PM saying, “Night X- Seduce [user],” and they will be unable to use their role.

You are allied with Mallamer and you win if Mallamer survives.

“Mmm hello there, boy. You look lonely.”

He left the house. His mission was accomplished.

Aestivate aka Reverie: The Despairing Queen has been killed.

Reverie.png

Ever since Lord Walker left you twenty years ago and took your infant son with him, you have been in a state of depression. You have barely ruled as the queen you should have. Your daughter was born of a random soldier you met in a bar who just happened to resemble Walker. Your depression has brought your kingdom to its knees and now it is involved in a war with mankind. Yet you do not notice. You are oblivious to the world. And every night, you may spread your depression to another player. They will not be able to vote or use their role for that day. To do this, send me a PM saying, “Night X- Silence [user]”

You are the queen of the Alfar, and you win if the Alfar win.

“…”

Kellyn was waiting for him. She was ready to continue their mission.

The revolution continued. Two more had died this night.

The Prince did not sleep that night.

It is now Day 8!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11)

Thanks for that gift you gave me last night, Aestivate. -_- now I can't vote or use my role(which requires voting lol.)

LOL

tumblr_lq2w2hSZdF1qzzpmqo1_500.gif

Well, that actually clears up a few people as innocents in my mind. Some of the remaining players wouldn't have gone for Aestivate if they were mafia. Interesting...

Vote: Sgt.Pepper's

Any reasons on voting me?

Wolverine is acting suspicious. I vote Wolverine

I think Wolverine has a point.

Because there's a few of us that wouldn't kill Aestivate. Especially those who she had upgraded earlier in the game (yes, that includes myself).

Anyways,

Vote: Lonely Hearts Club Band

I really doubt there would be 4 players per faction, so Alfar is most likely out of the way. That would leave about 1 Hemosei, 2 Eitri (and if Sgt. Pepper's' claim is valid, he's one of them) and 1 Rozenraak. If there's really 2 other factions, beside Mallamer and Falconwing, there would only be either 2 Mallamer, 2 Falconwing, or 1 of each left in the game. There's still the possibilty that some factions were less than 3 to begin with, though. Either way, it's more like a war between those independant factions, now.

Also, Vote: Sgt. Pepper's, for the same reason as before.

I think Wolverine has a point.

Because there's a few of us that wouldn't kill Aestivate. Especially those who she had upgraded earlier in the game (yes, that includes myself).

Aestivate came back under a different role though. Her previous role has no bearing on who she could be now.

Vote: Sgt. Peppers'

Don't trust your independent claim. Seems a bit too easy way out of not being suspected.

Awwwww man, so close. Well, fun game and I hope Town wins!

._. it's apparently not that easy out. My voting power was taken away by Aestivate, so do what you will. But I'll be back to say I told you so.

EDIT: and I don't like how everyone follows a bandwagon out of the blue so late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom