• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11)

EDIT: and I don't like how everyone follows a bandwagon out of the blue so late in the game.

Getting rid of the most players as possible would actually be a not-so-bad strategy right now, considering how many factions there are in the game. Knowing who is who is pretty much impossible.

Then why not get rid of you tomorrow?

I actually think Peppers in independent.

Vote: Zenax You admit to the fact that Pepper's is likely innocent, yet you voted for him? In this game Independent=Town. I'll tell you all right now, I'm what seems to be the last Rozenraak right now. Unless there's four, which in thet case can the fourth send me a message.

Vote: Zenax You admit to the fact that Pepper's is likely innocent, yet you voted for him? In this game Independent=Town. I'll tell you all right now, I'm what seems to be the last Rozenraak right now. Unless there's four, which in thet case can the fourth send me a message.

That's not how I see it. I'm pretty sure everyone's victory condition is to be the last one standing, with the rest of your faction. Protecting other factions would be like protecting the mafia, because they'll want you lynched at some point.

@Zenax So I assume you're neutral too? Or..

@TFSpock Are you?

Vote: Zenax The response I hoped I wouldn't get.

I am neutral, and my role is that I have to kill a certain role by the end of the game.

*pops head in* Name of role *pops head out*

@Hide in Plain Sight @Parmalee @DrumBeats @TFSpock @J J M @Wolverine @Sgt.Pepper's @Flame_ @DCM @Sky Flame Haze @The Puppetmaster @Zenax

A Day of Anarchy…

The city was under siege. The refugees had taken up arms and constructed barricades and were doing their damndest to fight back the palace guards. The upper city was sealed off and the Prince was in hiding in his chambers. Hour after hour the people attempted to weaken the garrison enough to surge forward and take the palace.

He watched from the sewers, now running with rainwater and blood. He had been in hiding, waiting to see when the alliance would band together and overthrow the last ruler of Lyondra. Now with Turpin and Lazurus dead, and Lords Jonathan and Helseth unable to take the throne, and the traitor Kelly running about, it seemed the alliance was broken.

He knew he couldn’t leave the city. He had sworn an oath to the Underlord that he would fulfill his duty, and fulfill it he would. Even if it meant death, he would do what was good by the earth.

He emerged from his hiding place under the streets.

The crowd paused briefly.

He stood his ground.

The crowd attacked.

There were too many.

Too many.

His shield broke.

Humans.

They would always betray his people.

Humans were evil.

Burning.

Sgt. Pepper’s aka an Eitrie Shield Warrior: Defenders of the Earth has been killed.

ShieldWarrior.png

You are a member of the Eitrie Shield Warriors. You lay on the ground and cover your bodies with your shields, disguising yourself with the landscape. You operate through stealth. Because of this, regardless of how you vote in the game thread, your real vote will be the vote you send me in private. Each day, send me a PM saying, “Day X- Vote [user]” and that vote shall be tallied against them.

You are an Eitrie, and you win if the Eitrie win.

“Come with us.”

Kellyn only briefly acknowledged that another of the Eitrie she had brought to Mallamer had died. They had proven useless. Their time underground had dulled their minds and bodies. They were not worth caring about at this point.

She gave orders to a small group of men at one of the barricades. They grabbed their bows and ignited the arrows and shot them into the mass of guards. One man stood atop the barricade waving the flag of the Golden Triumph.

Kellyn knew they would not make it through the night. Few of these people would. By morning, they’d all be dead, arrows burned into their skin, their bodies strung all over the barricades.

This was not over yet. Close, but not yet.

It is now Night 8!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- NIGHT 8 EARTHSHATTERING (9-20-11)

@Hide in Plain Sight @Parmalee @DrumBeats @TFSpock @J J M @Wolverine @Flame_ @DCM @Sky Flame Haze @The Puppetmaster @Zenax

A fire in the night…

There comes a time in battle when both sides become so exhausted that neither wants to continue fighting. They want to lay down their weapons and just get a good night’s sleep.

Several of them were gathered in the nearest tavern, drinking away their wounds and their anger. It wasn’t just peasant and refugees though. In one corner, a small group of palace guards sat, their swords laying on the table, drinking and looking over each other’s shoulder.

Kellyn and her companions sat at their table, surrounded by members of the revolution. Despite the hardship of the conflict, the room was abuzz with conversation and laughter and plenty of empty tankards.

Kellyn had finished her fifth tankard and stretched arms above her head, the weariness of war finally catching up to her. She lost her balance and fell backwards into one of the other peasants.

Now, if everyone had been in the best frame of mind, this might have been laughed off. But the man drew his sword and swung it wildly behind him, letting it fly from his grip.

That’s all it took to get the fight going. Peasants and refugees scrambled at each other, roaring and crying out in a drunken, war-ravaged rage.

Kellyn’s companions protected her as she struggled to her feet and they fled the tavern before some idiot burned it down.

The fight last well into the night, but finally the last man collapsed. Kellyn slowly entered the tavern slowly, cautious and making certain there weren’t any casualties.

Surprisingly, there was only one. Several wounds but only one confirmed dead. He had taken the sword the man had swung at Kellyn. His blood stained the bar a sickly red.

TFSpock aka the Barkeep, the Eavesdropper has been killed.

Barkeep.png

The bartender hears all, sees all, knows all. Everyone meets in a tavern to discuss things, thinking they can talk without being overheard. But the bartender hears it all. He knows who everyone is. And if he doesn’t, he finds out. Every night, you can PM saying, “Night X- Investigate [user]” and you will find out which side they are on.

You are allied with Mallamer and you win if Mallamer survives.

“The man you’re looking for is in the corner, the one with the chess board.”

Kellyn stood in silence and bowed her head at the man. Then she sat down at the bar and drew herself another tankard.

She drank all night.

It is now Day 9!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 9 DEDICATED TO HIPS (9-21-11)

Well, I had a good run guys. Win this for Mallamer! *Dies*

Watch Zenax and Wolverine, as well as HiPS. The moment they began to talk to TFSpock. He was killed when he revealed his role. These were the people he talked to or were planning on checking.

Ok... let's end this shindig

TFSPock Mallamer and Flame_ - QuickTopic free message board hosting - QT of the innocents confirmed by TFSpock

Falconwing Mafia United Alliance - QuickTopic free message board hosting

So... Vote: Drumbeats TFSpock wasn't playing a game that was obviously cop or dangerous for the mafia... so very little reason to go for him unless you know he's cop and he hasn't checked you yet, a category which Drumbeats fits.

Also, I propose a role claim. Everyone claims to me, we'll see if some overlap. Let's win this Mallamer!

@Flame_ He checked me and I came up as Mallamer.

Forgot that Wolverine, keep in mind. He checked me as well.

So, going with Wolverine's hinking and deduction from the QT's.

Vote: @DrumBeats

Wow, gotta love when trying to make an independent alliance blows up in my face. Considering he and Sgt. claimed independence before I sent the message. Since I wasn't checked yet, I'll prove my innocence the best I can I suppose.

1. If I were mafia why would I resist the town and vote out Sgt? All that does is put a target on my back.

2. Why would I try to align myself with Sgt, though he was about to die? If I were mafia, I wouldn't risk a roleclaim with someone who would likely die that phase.

3. Why would I claim the role that I can appear as town three times in the game? That would be a terrible role claim for a mafia, but considering it is my actual role, I gave this answer to TFSpock.

4. Why would I claim independence while you guys are persecuting someone for being independent? By the way, that was a terrible lynch.

5. One last thing to remember, independents are town. If you keep targeting us, the mafia will slip right by.

Since apparently TFSpock confirmed Zenax was innocent, and I know Wolverine and Flame are, HiPS seems like the most suspicious to me. Especially considering we never got the cop report on her.

Vote: Hide in Plain Sight

I can confirm that HiPS isnt mafia.

Vote: Flame_

Just because he's been acting sketchy. Im Willing to change if I see compelling evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom