• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Falconwing Mafia 2: Game Over- Mafia Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, thanks for that.

Hey, take it as a compliment!

About the mafia: we worked well together, and I think part of the reason that Ryuu didn't give us ratings is that it really was a team effort.

Thirded!

But you forgot something most important about this victory: it was a FLAWLESS VICTORY. /bricked

True. A shame. I had hoped Tannen of all people would die.

I still wish I could have been more helpful with my role:/

I always came on to first find out who was targeted, only to go to the thread to see they've been killed.

Except for the final. kill. And even then, the doc was gone, so it was all in vain.

Good game, though. I was really surprised to find out it was an original story line, and not based on something else. Nice job, Ryuu!

Thanks all.

I'm curious... Did anyone TRY to find the source material?

I'm curious... Did anyone TRY to find the source material?

*Raises hand* xD

Once I was worried about roleclaiming, like a town player approaches and says 'Tell me your role's name'.
...I looked up in BMGf with Search...and well, I couldn't find it...
Maybe if I searched somewhere else I would have gotten results...

Google would have been a better option

I laughed when I learned that Sourcandy was the very person we needed to kill to win, just after Ryuu gave us a new condition to win XD
I tried to keep myseld shut but it didnt work as planned:complain:

Alright, closing now. I'll begin work on part 3 soon which will end the Falconwing Main Arc here. Depending on how that goes, I may go back and utilize some other potential conflicts that will make for good mafia plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom