• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Falconwing Mafia 2: Game Over- Mafia Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
FALCONWING MAFIA 2

Falconwings Vs. The Empire of Lokanai

Hello everyone. After the immense success of my first Mafia game, Falconwing Mafia, I have drafted a sequel based on the results from that game. This will feature our Mafia (the Falconwings) at war with the Empire of Lokanai, briefly mentioned in the premise of the original Falconwing Mafia. The story is as follows...

The streets of Lokan City were bustling, uncaring to the war that waged on the Empire’s borders. Smiling children and greedy merchants flocked the market square, making a vibrant though terrible noise. The majestic fortress of the Emperor towered high above the crowd, like a dark grey mountain overshadowing a bustling anthill.

Jonathan Falconwing rested a hand on his sword and stared around. He and his comrades had been on the march for weeks, trying to leave behind the kingdom of Lyon and the devastation that had been burned into the land forever. That was only the first stepping stone in their path to reviving the old Mallamer kingdom. Lyon was crippled hopelessly. Now, Jonathon sought to tame the Empire of Lokanai. Only then would all human lands be under his control and their kingdom restored.

“Jonathan, we’d better go,” Tannen said to him. “The guards are giving us funny looks.”

Jonathan looked at his distant brother. “How so?”

Tannen looked around and whispered, “I think it’s our swords. The guards suspect them. We need to go before we’re labeled as Falconwings for hire.”

Jonathan slapped a hand over Tannen’s mouth, “Shut up!” he said. “Do you want people to hear that word floating around us?”

But the damage was done. A shadowy figure melted into the cobblestone wall behind them, smirking. The Emperor would be pleased to hear that there were Falconwings in his capitol, and not the clan that they were familiar with.

Yes. He would be pleased.

The rules are as follows:
1. I will modkill for:

Posting any official PM's from me (including your role)
Poor sportsmanship
Cheating
Inactivity

This means behave, be courteous, be active, and don't ruin the game for the players. We're here to have fun.

2. No posting in this thread regularly once you're dead. I’d prefer you didn’t post at all actually, outside of an optional death quote, but if you really cannot stay dead… at least talk like a zombie so I can laugh.

3. I'd like a copy of most game related pm's (if not all). Especially for the mafia's pm's.

4. The game consists of many phases. Each phase (a day or night) consists of 24 hours. At 10 pm PST a phase will end, and I will update. Make sure you've sent me your night actions by then! Why 10 PM PST? Because that’s when I’ll most likely be on to update this.

5. Every day you can vote someone off (lynching). To vote, say vote: [person]. To change your vote, you will say
unvote: [person]
vote: [person2]

If two people get an equal amount of votes, no one will get lynched. If people vote "no lynch" and that is the majority vote, then there will be no lynch.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread. Otherwise things can get very confusing for everyone (especially me).

7. Mention Random.org or the word "random number generator" when talking about how you decided whom to vote for, and your vote won't count for that day. If you don’t like thinking, don’t sign up.

Rules gonna rule.
If you wish to know how to play Mafia, feel free to ask me or one of the other regulars.

There are 20 spots to be filled. Sign ups ARE CLOSED!
1. Shiny Celebi aka General Argon: Killed on Night One
2. hurristat
3. Umeko aka Athena: Blown apart on Night One
4. Kyukon aka Crimson Guardian: Shot on Day Five
5. Hide in Plain Sight aka the Secret Police: Mobbed on Day Three
6. JJM aka Dayton Morgan: Removed on Night Five
7. BoredBeyondBelief
8. Turtwig A
9. Mintaka
10. IceKyurem aka Chamberlain: tortured to death on Night Three
11. Opossumguy aka the Watchman: crushed on Night Five
12. Iteru aka Eliana Falconwing: terminated on Night Five
13. Neonsands
14. Panu
15. Corruption aka Librarian: lynched on Day Two
16. Sourcandy aka Emperor Cade: put to death on Night Five
17. Chuck Norris aka General Hopper: beheaded on Night Five
18. Mijzelffan aka General Amelia: eradicated on Night Two
19. Flame Alex aka Bakura: beheaded on Day Four
20. SoulMelody aka Judge Ri La: Murdered on Night Four

Alternates:

1. Phoenicks
2. Swoobat

Let's see whether the kingdom of Mallamer is restored, or if the Empire reaches out its hand and crushes all who oppose it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Falconwing Mafia 2: Signups

... that was inhumanly fast...

/in

Hopefully this time I won't fail so massively.

You didn't fail last time. You just caused your own death because the mafia was quicker. XD

No you didn't. You were dead by that point.

In please!

I hope I live longer this time.

In please.

Hopefully, I'll do decent for my first game. ^^;

Well, Falconwing was my first ever mafia game....I'm in. :D

Better sign up before all the spots are gone... /in

I'm in please. I hope for the same role.

All added.

Signing up. I've been looking forward to this game.
I hope to stay alive longer in this one too...
I WANT THE SAME ROLE AS LAST TIME...XD

XD Guys, Just because it's Falconwing Mafia doesn't mean all the roles will return. The entire innocents side has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom