• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Falconwing Mafia (Endgame: Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Falconwing Mafia (Sign Ups)

I'd like to join.

I only steal from the best.

Lol, I also only just noticed those rules are almost an exact copy from the rules from BMGf Mafia II. I can't believe you even included the anti-random.org rule xD

I'd like to join, sign me up.

Originally they were an exact copy. If it works, don't fix it. But I did borrow some inspiration from Rayne.

Can I join? I've never played something like this before. :(

Only two more guys. We may be able to start tonight.

I'll join :D

Hopefully everyones active. That would make it alot more fun.

That's it then.

SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED

Once I have my normal laptop back tonight, I'll start the zeroth night and I'll send out the role PM's. Thank you all for your interest and please, please, please stay active. Thank you.

Re: Falconwing Mafia (Loading...)

If anyone is interested in being a substitute in case I have to modkill for inactivity, please post as well. I'll make sure to remember you.

I'll go ahead as a sub! :)

Noted. Okay ladies and gents. Night zero will be starting soon. Let me send out all the roles first. No one post until phase change. Thank you.

NIGHT HAS FALLEN...

Daniel sat on the log, staring at his pin. Suddenly, he felt a blade slide in front of his throat.

"Oi! That's a Falconwing pin!" The man behind him called to the other soldiers. "We've got a Falconwing here!"

The other soldiers came running over to surround Daniel. He stared in a drunken fashion as the chainmail-clad men and women formed a circle around him.

His eyes looked to the right, and then the left. Quickly, he grabbed the soldiers with the knife's hand and threw it aside. Clumsily drawing his sword, he fell into a fighting stance.

One of the men looked at him and said, "From what clan do you hail, Falconwing?"

Daniel didn't answer. He just spat onto the ground.

The soldier with the knife said, "I saw it. It was a falcon against the sun."

The soldiers looked at each other. One of them, a female, said, "Any Falconwing of the Golden Triumph is guilty of high treason against the crown. He must die."

Crying out, Daniel thrust his sword at the woman, but a sharp pain in his back stopped him cold. Gasping, he fell to the ground and shuddered. With as little mess as possible, one of the men beheaded him.

Daniel, the Falconwing Recruit, has been killed.

"If there is one Falconwing amongst us," the woman continued. "Then perhaps there are others."

The soldiers all looked at each other, all thinking the same thing...

It is now NIGHT 0. Please post when you have viewed and understood your role.

The Falconwings are the Mafia.
The Soldiers are the Town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom