• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Falconwing Mafia (Endgame: Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Falconwing Mafia (Night 0: Role confirmation)

Pm received and confirmed.

Role PM confirmed.

Received and understood, captain.

Confirmed and all that jazz. I'm ready to bust my chops.

What time do Phase changes occur? You either havn't said yet, or I skimmed over it by accident.

8 PM PST. Approximately 10 hours from now.

Granted there will be more than a few times that I'll update later because I already know I would be around, but no one wants me to update at midnight I'm sure.

I got my role.

8 PM PST. Approximately 10 hours from now.

Granted there will be more than a few times that I'll update later because I already know I would be around, but no one wants me to update at midnight I'm sure.

Thats a good time for me, unlike Raynes where phases change 5 hours before I get up. Haha

Thats a good time for me, unlike Raynes where phases change 5 hours before I get up. Haha

Sheesh, I'm sorry for living on the East Coast :rolleyes:

lol, sorry about that. Even if I moved up the clock, I need to have it no earlier than 8PM EST since my days tend to be variable. 10PM ensures I'm online to update. So even that wouldn't change much. That's what global time does I guess.

I wasn't shunning you or anything Rayne, haha. I can just check both for updates when I wake up.

I figured that. I only spoke in jest. :3

There's 24 hours for phases XD I could update whenever and it wouldn't matter

Received role.

LOL get all the friendly chatter out of your system. Starting tomorrow you will all begin backstabbing.

Yay! Do we get a tiny little sword to do it with?

I've got my role and I'm ready to rumble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom