• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Falconwing Mafia (Endgame: Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gible is such a bro.
Someday I hope to be mafia with him...
SOMEDAYYY

Shiny Celebi, you guys ran a great game. You planned well, executed well and while the innocents were on Coolking, by the time they decided to act upon it, it was too late for them.

I just find it hilarious that you automatially went for me in a game where I did nothing. :p

If I hadn't rushed using my power on Phoenicks, you might have in the Warrior Mafia... T___T

Re: Falconwing Mafia (Day 7: Dead)

Did I forget to send my dropping-out PM?

I specifically PM'd you asking if you were playing and you said yes. I received no other PM from you.

Funny how even by not doing anything in this game, I made the mafia scared :D

You didn't scare me... or my security blanket.

But on serious terms, I like my rating. The reason I never stood out is because I'm really good at being unnoticed. That's why I've never been caught as Mafia in any forum games. Once a third party, but I died from the Mafia, so...

Sorry about not having the rest up last night. Stuff came up.

The reason I never stood out is because I'm really good at being unnoticed. That's why I've never been caught as Mafia in any forum games. Once a third party, but I died from the Mafia, so...

>:3 I noticed you after you defended Mijz so well... but the others deemed you low priority.

May as well. These ratings are not getting done sadly...

Sorry guys. You all played very well, even those who weren't here very long. Just don't be as trusting guys. XD CW took advantage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom