• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Falconwing Mafia (Endgame: Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
FALCONWINGS VS. SOLDIERS

This the tale of two men and the kingdom they both laid claim too. It is not a tale for those who do not seek adventure and intrigue.

THE BACKSTORY:
Generations ago, a great kingdom known as Mallamer spread across the entirety of lands populated by man. But when war broke out against the dwarves, the elves, and the werewolves, the kingdom became divided. A Great General by the name of Lyon rose to power and vanquished Mallamer’s enemies. However, in doing so he usurped the throne and killed off what he could of the Mallamer bloodline. But he missed one person. A young princess was carried to safety and she lived as a commoner in the port city of Cair Avel. Lyon proclaimed himself an Immortal King and rules to this day.

But then Lyon’s mighty empire of Lyondra became divided. Angered at the immortal tyrant, entire provinces declared their independence. Whole armies marched against him. The common people became refugees and beggars. The kingdom was collapsing.

Beyond all of this, a small Falconwing (mercenary) force named the Golden Triumph was formed. Led by three of the Princess’ descendents, they sought to reclaim the throne that was stolen from their family. They successfully managed to infiltrate the army of Lyon.

Lyon’s forces and the rebels met at a pass in the mountains. Across the pass was built a giant wall called the Mallamer Wall, one of the last remnants of the old days. As the battle raged on, the wall shook, and crumbled. Lyon’s army was pushed back and the General in command sounded a retreat, sending the soldiers scattering into the wilderness of their kingdom.

But unknownst to the soldiers, amongst their fleeing ranks were the Falconwings of the Golden Triumph…

One night there was a terrible winter storm and the army, confused as it was, was broken up into various small groups. One such group included small clusters of soldiers and Falconwings.

One such Falconwing was named Daniel. This is not his story, but he is the spark that starts it. At this very moment, he is drinking the last of his small flask of rum and staring at a small gold pin of a rising falcon against the sun…

So… who is brave enough to take on the role of Soldier and Falconwing?

Okay, first off, the laws of the land. Sorry Mizzle, but I’m stealing from you.

RULES:
1. I will modkill for:
  • Posting any official PM's from me (including your role)
  • Poor sportsmanship
  • Cheating
  • Inactivity

This means behave, be courteous, be active, and don't ruin the game for the players. We're here to have fun.

2. No posting in this thread regularly once you're dead. I’d prefer you didn’t post at all actually, outside of an optional death quote, but if you really cannot stay dead… at least talk like a zombie so I can laugh.

3. I'd like a copy of most game related pm's (if not all). Especially for the mafia's pm's.

4. The game consists of many phases. Each phase (a day or night) consists of 24 hours. At 8 pm PST a phase will end, and I will update. Make sure you've sent me your night actions by then! Why 8 PM PST? Because that’s when I’ll most likely be on to update this.

5. Every day you can vote someone off (lynching). To vote, say vote: [person]. To change your vote, you will say
unvote: [person]
vote: [person2]

If two people get an equal amount of votes, no one will get lynched.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread. Otherwise things can get very confusing for everyone (especially me).

7. Mention Random.org or the word "random number generator" when talking about how you decided whom to vote for, and your vote won't count for that day. If you don’t like thinking, don’t sign up.

Rules gonna rule.

I'm going to borrow Rayne's Tutorial, because I like it.

QUICK TUTORIAL

In mafia there are two opposing sides, the town and the mafia. The town are usually unaware of each other while the mafia work together to covertly kill the town. It is up to the town to work to take down the mafia before the mafia outnumbers them.

If the town eradicates all mafia members, the town wins. If the mafia outnumbers the town, the mafia wins.

Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, mafia choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for both sides.

Now, I need 20 people to sign up.

1. Rayne, Raven aka The Roleblocker, betrayed on Night 4
2. Zenova, the King's Messenger aka the King's Spy, stabbed on Day 2
3. Hide in Plain Sight
4. Hurristat, Rigel aka The Light Bringer, incinerated on Night 5
5. Shiny Celebi, Azul aka The Spy, beheaded on Day 3
6. Ghost
7. Coasting Wingull
8. lizzxxk, The King’s Peacemaker aka The Peacemaker, defeated on Night Six
9. Hellion, Dayton aka The Reviver, Butchered on Night 2
10. ♪Super Twiggy♪, Archer Captain aka The Sniper, revenged on Night 6
11. Synthesis, The Immortal King aka The Hider, dethroned on Day 4
12. Mijzelffan, Helseth aka The Thief, assassinated on Night 4
13. Iteru, Anton aka The Cop, finally put to death on Night 6
14. Phoenicks, The Captain of the Guard aka The Officer, executed on Night 6
15. Pokemad
16. Sarcastically Insane, Cavalry Captain aka the Horseman, shot on Day 5
17. J J M, The Swordsman aka The Loudmouth, felled on Night 6
18. Turtwig's A-B-Cs
19. Umeko, The Blacksmith aka The Upgrader. Murdered on Night 1
20. EpicYoshi, the Refugee Farmer aka the Role Switcher. Killed on Day 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Falconwing Mafia (Sign Ups)

You know you've got my vote.

I've been looking forward to this since you mentioned it, Ryuu :D

As long as I don't confuse the PMs from one game and another, I can sign up, right?
(Yeah, I've been that bored, and addicted to these games)

EDIT: Thanks!

I wish to sign up!! :D

Hmm... I should get an artsy person to make a logo of that pin...

Multiple sign ups are fine. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to limit the games running to what we have now just so we can spare you guys your PM inbox's poor feelings. ;3

Which reminds me. I'm at 93% right now...

I would like to join.

@Shiny Celebi, yes, you're more than welcome to sign up for both. Just keep your PMs straight and you'll be good ^^

Which reminds me. I'm at 93% right now...

:p I think you need to start clearing out if you're going to GM this game.

Already did.

I'm kinda addicted, maybe i'll be in charge next time.... No promises.

I'd like to join this though!

I'm in if that's okay.

Here I go again! Let me in!

Lol, you stole that "new user guide" from Rayne xD

Anyway, Mijzelffan

I only steal from the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.