• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, affil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, a

If this vigilante group is out to prove the flaws in Youtube's Copyright system...pretty weird idea of pointing out the flaw, by exploiting it. However, it is an effective way.

So in the short term it may seem bad, but if this group's goal is realised, it'll be for good. Also, they can always make new accounts.

Also, if Nintendo find out about this...they could always sue if they wanted to.

Re: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, a

Also, if Nintendo find out about this...they could always sue if they wanted to.

LMAO How could they sue YouTube because some irrelevant kid got his account suspended playing their games?! That makes 0 sense.

LMAO How could they sue YouTube because some irrelevant kid got his account suspended playing their games?! That makes 0 sense.
About as much sense as this affecting the Pokémon Community in a level that this article is making it out as.

But I meant Nintendo suing those who claim the copyright as their own.

*sigh*

Youtube is being stupid again... Oh well, it'll get fixed as always. Though maybe we'll get lucky and GCPM11 gets suspended as well.

About as much sense as this affecting the Pokémon Community in a level that this article is making it out as.

But I meant Nintendo suing those who claim the copyright as their own.

Yes Nintendo could get the trolls in trouble but that's about it really. The most Nintendo will probably do is hear about it any maybe tell Google they had nothing to do with it.

Their accounts will probably be back in the next few days or a week...this has happened before guys...let's not start over-exaggerating this.

But this is BulbaNews, the best Soap on the internet!

But yeah, the accounts will be back, or they'll make new ones. Nothing of interest.

a) Chuggaaconroy was the largest Pokémon (and possibly of all things Nintendo) LPer on Youtube.

I honestly did not know this. I only found out about him through his Super Mario Sunshine LP. I came to this news article because I noticed his name, and was like, "What? This guy is that notable?"

Damn trolls. Must be DCMGames again! X(

WHAT DOES DCM HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS T_T

WHAT DOES DCM HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS T_T

DMCGames was a troll that banned a lot of people just a few weeks ago...

...but now I'm sure it's not him...

DMCGames was a troll that banned a lot of people just a few weeks ago...

Is it DMC or DCM? Because I'm making a joke about the user on this forum. If it's actually DMC, then the joke is invalid.

Is it DMC or DCM? Because I'm making a joke about the user on this forum. If it's actually DMC, then the joke is invalid.

...I don't really care. He's gone now. He got banned! XD

So if it isn't him again, then no worries. Trolls usually weed themselves out soon. So then we can get this dude unsuspended, like Krobo and Deepercutt!

If this vigilante group is out to prove the flaws in Youtube's Copyright system...pretty weird idea of pointing out the flaw, by exploiting it. However, it is an effective way.

I sense a more sinister purpose as well, considering the fact that most of their targets are users who post videogame related videos. Why videogames in particular?

I sense a more sinister purpose as well, considering the fact that most of their targets are users who post videogame related videos. Why videogames in particular?
Easy target?

Re: False Copyright Claims Suspend Chuggaaconroy, Others from Youtube: Bulbagarden af

a) Chuggaaconroy was the largest Pokémon (and possibly of all things Nintendo) LPer on Youtube.

That's the equvilant of being a diamond in a massive turd.

I'm just saying that Youtube is a terrible place to host LPs. Espcially Pokémon LPs.

Not just that. Anything with lots of fans. Happens a lot!

The only backfire to that is that Bieber's still on the lose! XD

Re: False Copyright Claims Suspend Chuggaaconroy, Others from Youtube: Bulbagarden af

I'm just saying that Youtube is a terrible place to host LPs. Espcially Pokémon LPs.

Where would you suggest?

Newsworthy or not, I don't care for a LPer any day of the week.

Where would you suggest?

Lesse...

Viddler, Blip.TV, your own website if you can afford it. Maybe Dailymotion?

There are other options aside from Youtube. Besides, you can go beyond the 10 minute limit on those other sites. You're also not bogged down by the collective cesspit of Youtube comments.

There's also the option to have a screenshot LP, and this works better for dialogue and menu-selection intensive games like Pokémon.

Lesse...

Viddler, Blip.TV, your own website if you can afford it. Maybe Dailymotion?

There are other options aside from Youtube. Besides, you can go beyond the 10 minute limit on those other sites. You're also not bogged down by the collective cesspit of Youtube comments.

YouTube is still the easiest place to get started and earn viewers. LPers simply have to put up with the cons of the site, of which there aren't many.

Trolls have gone too far!

YouTube is still the easiest place to get started and earn viewers. LPers simply have to put up with the cons of the site, of which there aren't many.

The main purpose of the LP isn't to get viewers. It's to show off a game and how it's ment to be played. Viewers will come if you actually have any talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom