• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 4- One down...) [9-27-11]

*cackle from beyond the grave*

Last edited:

Can you post screenshots of those PMs?

Can you post screenshots of those PMs?

sure

EDIT:
here
NewPicture5-1.jpg

and here
NewPicture6.jpg

@Zenax

Last edited:

Hopefully Laterose was roleblocked. Hopefully.

I'm willing to believe you for now.

Question: You claimed to have sent a message in. How did you get that ability?
It came with my revive PM, and I was not going to complain. I guess I was revived before the mafia sent out the kill.

It came with my revive PM, and I was not going to complain. I guess I was revived before the mafia sent out the kill.

Weird, I would have thought there would have been a wait period or something. So you got Tom Tucker's role?

Weird, I would have thought there would have been a wait period or something. So you got Tom Tucker's role?

and I thought my report would be up in the update but it wasnt. and yes, I got him.

and I thought my report would be up in the update but it wasnt. and yes, I got him.

That's weird. His role can only send in messages during the night. Perhaps you misread it?

That's weird. His role can only send in messages during the night. Perhaps you misread it?
he already told me what happened.
Phase update means when the phase switches to day. Sorry if that caused any confusion.

Anyway, I'm going to send a report tonight to show you guys I'm still town.

he already told me what happened.

Anyway, I'm going to send a report tonight to show you guys I'm still town.

So, we now understand that the only outlier is Laterose not using his ability. According to him, he did use it. According to you, DrumBeats talked to you. That means he should have seen Laterose's message and posted the revive. Any idea why that didn't work?

Also, since there is another reporter who I've already given reasons to why they might be mafia. How will we know it is really you sending in the report instead of them?

Just like that, Laterose is a girl.

So, we now understand that the only outlier is Laterose not using his ability. According to him, he did use it. According to you, DrumBeats talked to you. That means he should have seen Laterose's message and posted the revive. Any idea why that didn't work?

Also, since there is another reporter who I've already given reasons to why they might be mafia. How will we know it is really you sending in the report instead of them?
I dont know about Laterose but I contacted Drumbeats as soon as I read the update. And I really dont know how could I prove that.

Just like that, Laterose is a girl.

Sorry, I consider things the way the Spanish do. If I'm not sure, the masculine form is the gender ambiguous response.

I dont know about Laterose but I contacted Drumbeats as soon as I read the update. And I really dont know how could I prove that.

I'm just wondering. Something doesn't add up. I'll reserve any more accusations until I get word from @DrumBeats.

Last edited:

evidence provided by the Host? That should not be done.

No evidence, just whether or not there is a revive. According to Laterose there should be, although he has been editing that post a lot. Peculiar.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if I should be confirming or denying anything, since I'm dead.

Fair enough. I'll respect that. You should probably send it in by PM so people don't get the wrong idea.

And I have a decent idea, instead of telling us if a revive was supposed to happen, DrumBeats can just confirm if everythin is how it should be.

Everything was how it was supposed to be in the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom