• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Famitsu gives Black and White perfect score: Generation V games to be first Pokémon g

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Famitsu gives Black and White perfect score: Generation V games to be first Pokémon games to ...

Gaming magazine Famitsu has given Pokémon Black and White Versions perfect scores as seen in a photo of the newest edition of the magazine.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Famitsu gives Black and White perfect score: Generation V games to be first Pokém

Dammit I'm excited again....

Starters and legendaries revealed: exciting
Pokemon musical revealed : not exciting
More pokemon revealed: exciting
Starter evos revealed: not exciting
This wonderful news: exciting

I keep jumping on and off the wagon :/

Re: Famitsu gives Black and White perfect score: Generation V games to be first Pokém

More often than not, I don't usually get games based on their rating... but instead on whether or not the games themselves appeal to me.

But DAMN... the first Pokemon games to get a perfect score? That seriously says something raight thar....:ching::banana:

It was nice to see this. I have high hopes for the game now.

I'm still wary, mostly because I'm not a fan of any of the new Pokemon. I can't wait to see the full list of newbies.

Joining the ranks of Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Brawl, Dragon Quest IX, and New Super Mario Bros Wii, along with a few other of games in Club 40. While reviews are subjective, the fact that Famitsu gave it a 40 does make me smile. Can't wait to get my hands on White when it comes in the mail.

Wow! A Pokemon game getting a perfect score? All of the games were great, yes, but you wouldn't expect this happening...

I'm glad I decided to import Black. :3

Yay! This was the highlight of my day :D

This is great news! This is a sign that the fifth generation of Pokemon will be the best ever. However, I have a feeling that the people reviewing the games know what Pokemon we haven't seen yet or confirmed in public yet.

Not like I needed them to tell me this game was awesome.

I'm excited, a Pokemon game joining the ranks of Ocarina of Time? This is momentous. <-----Trusts Famitsu with his life. Just a week and a half, we're almost there, new world, new pokemon, I feel the power! And, it's over 9000 (sorry, had to.)

I've been looking at this "so brand new you won't even believe it's Pokémon" story with some scepticism, but with this perfect score, being sceptical just got harder.

Hmm and it seems that this magazine is particularly harsh considering the epicness of the games that have gotten a 40. Hmm this is a must get (I won't be importing it but I'll be watching the internet as the epicness unfolds).

Wow.
Now I'm even more impatient. Not because of the score since I usually don't care about the score anyway but because they've got it and played it.

I don't care how reputable a critic is, I prefer to see and enjoy games for myself (mostly because I've often found critics to be wrong lol). However, I am a little more anxious to play because this will definitely add more hype that's already fueling the games.

The wait till March gets harder and harder UGH!

I'm not a fan of critic's reviews, but all this does is pump me up even more.

Not surprised....

I hope that means that the post-Elite Four content isn't shallow so as to make room for a third version. One of the Famitsu critics gave HGSS a perfect score (the others gave them a 9) and to this day I don't understand why.

HGSS was a nostalgia trip, plain and simple. These critics are only human.

HGSS was a nostalgia trip, plain and simple. These critics are only human.
It is their job to be professional first and foremost. They should realize that they are practically giving Game Freak their permission not to improve the series from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom