• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Famous Relatives

lyhom

Reaction score
Does anyone have any famous relatives?

I'm pretty sure I'm somehow related to Millard Fillmore (The 13th President of the US). I don't know exactly though.

I found out that I was related to Mark Twain at a fairly early age. Sometimes it becomes apparent to me due to my love of literature. :3 But I don't have writing talents myself to my knowledge.

I'm related to Edward Doty (I dunno about spelling). He was a servant on the mayflower.

Funny story. I was watching an 'educational' movie about pilgrims, and there was this one guy who looked really pissed off. That guy ran into another guy, who was showing around some time-travelling kids. The kids were like ' Who's that?' The pilgrim guy they were with said it was Edward Doty! I laughed so hard when I heard that.

I'm related to Wanda E. Brunstetter. She be my grandmother. (I really don't care about people knowing my whereabouts anymore XD)

I'm related to Pocahontas, as she is one of my ancestors. Maybe that's why I love nature and animals so much. :3

Well, no one I know of, but my uncle went to school with Barack Obama...

Counts?

No?

Best I got XD

If any of you guys reading this post who live in Colorado around the Denver area and you watch the Channel 7 News, you know meterologist Mike Nelson? I kid you not, he's actually my uncle!!! Seriously!!!!

My mother was adopted and my father is from Spain and Trinidad so we don't really know much along these lines for sure, really, but my boyfriend is somehow linked to Rolf Harris or something, iirc. O__o

Adolf Hitler on my dad's side.
King Henry the 8th on my moms side.

My grandad and his dad owned Talbot & Sons. Sweets in Yorkshire, England. Pretty small, but it's something.

I have had two great-uncles that pushed buttons on the lottery.
My life is amazing.

Honestly, I don't know any of my ancestors past my grandparents, but my grandpa who still lives in our old house in Paranaque City, Philippines used to be an editor-in-chief for some famous Filipino newspaper there. He's a smart one as well, like my dad and one of my aunts, then to me. That's probably why I'm so smart.

I might be related to Spiro Agnew, Vice President during the Nixon administration. But I don't know, honestly.

Last edited:
I think I'm related to a local newsreader somehow

I'm distantly related to Bonnie Prince Charlie (Google him, ancient Scottish royalty) but so is every McQueen, so its nothing special.
Also, there's some famous artists on my mums side. Don't know their names though.

As far as I know I'm not related to anyone famous, but I might be related to a member of the Gambino family o_O according to my mom & grandma.

However, I'm best friends with someone who's cousins with Courtney Roby of the Saints. I'm also best friends with someone who's cousins with Master P., Romeo, C-Murder, etc. I'm also friends with someone who's cousins with Erykah Badu.

Back
Top Bottom