• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fan sites report Maddie Blaustein death: PokéBeach says official confirmation to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst thing! Not only has an epic voice actress passed away, but so close to the holidays as well. I'm certain her family must be having a hard time coping with this loss.

Maddie, wherever you are now, just know that your fans love you very much and you will never be forgotten.

Wow... I'm really sorry to hear that.

Normally I'd say res in peace, but "thrive in heaven!" sounds good to me ^^

I was honestly hoping that this wasn't true, that there had been a misunderstanding of some sort. But now 4Kids has confirmed it.

I'm shocked and saddened by this. Farewell, Maddie. You'll be sorely missed.

WTH?

And that angel Meowth pic just made it worse.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh well, at least when we go we'll have someone funny to talk to.

RIP Maddie Blaustein, although I barely knew you. Not that I've heard much about you of course.

T_T We'll miss you Maddie!!! I can't believe this! Meowth was the best!

When I watch Japanese Pokemon episodes and hear Meowth I always say "It's good that we have our voice". Now it's gone!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should send cards to 4Kids, given how close she always said the VAs were. I think I'll do that.

Maybe we can do one for her family too.

God this is so sad QQ

I don't think I can ever say I have cried for someone I didn't even know until now...

madeowth.png

And don't forget she wasn't only a voice actress, she did some more things according to the Bulbapedia article on her. So I think she was a real artist and 4Kids employees are not the only ones who will miss her.
The only glimpse I've heard form Meowth's US voice is what she did for Pokémon Puzzle League (I watched the series redubbed in American Spanish for Mexico), and I liked her, altough I'm not close to it.

God it's so hard to imagine that she's really gone. I can hardly believe it. I kind of want to refuse to! I'll miss her and I know everyone else will, too. :<

maddiec2.png

(To match Kyuu's picture)

She was so talented and she was so very nice....

I still hope that this is just a very long awful dream, but....no....

I sent her a customized Meowth Plushie...

Some anonymous person sent me her address, phone number and everything, once... But I never told anyone... I won't tell now, either...

I talked to her a lot over E-mail...

She used Johnson's Baby Shampoo and she loved Dresden Dolls.

She was also quite gifted in writing German.

She was a talented artist, singer ( http://www.singsnap.com/snap/profile/recordings/b31eb39 ) and photographer. And she was really pretty, too!

She sang 'Pokemon in Love' for me, because I requested it.

Now I'll share this with everyone!

REST IN PEACE, MADDIE! <3

(I haven't cried like this in years...)

She was so talented and she was so very nice....

I still hope that this is just a very long awful dream, but....no....

I sent her a customized Meowth Plushie...

Some anonymous person sent me her address, phone number and everything, once... But I never told anyone... I won't tell now, either...

I talked to her a lot over E-mail...

She used Johnson's Baby Shampoo and she loved Dresden Dolls.

She was also quite gifted in writing German.

She was a talented artist, singer ( http://www.singsnap.com/snap/profile/recordings/b31eb39 ) and photographer. And she was really pretty, too!

She sang 'Pokemon in Love' for me, because I requested it.

Now I'll share this with everyone!

REST IN PEACE, MADDIE! <3

(I haven't cried like this in years...)

*Hugs*
I'm still in shock to tell the truth, And I loved that Maddie singing clip. I did not know that Maddie was a member of the fanboards until September of 2008.

Um, we already heard about this in anime. But yeah thanks for informing us.

I'm really sad she's gone, but I feel comforted to know that she lead a good life and was always enjoying herself.

This time last week ;-;, I was visiting her page having read all about her in the Sova thread, it's such a mad coincidence, I'm really upset.

Wow, an icon of a generation has passed. And so close to Christmas, my she find peace and may her family find comfort.

Well I throughly pissed off. The ONLY thing thing that makes this freaking better is that it was in her sleep. Good bye Maddie, I hope you rest peacefully. God damn, why can't someone bad die? Why her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom