• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Fanfare of the Heart", the first ending theme to "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes"

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
The ending theme to Pocket Monsters Best Wishes premierd during tonight's episode. It features Satoshi, Iris, and Dent, their main pokemon (Pikachu, Kibago, Yanapp), and the Isshu starters.

Personally, I found the ending song a little underwhelming, but still ok. I liked the cute group scenes though. Especially those with Dento

Hmmm. Disappointing. But I grew to like the OP, so I won't judge it yet. Wonder if the pictures of the gang change at some point? Oh, and tt was nice to see Dento there too.

I have to laugh at Dento being on there despite the fact he won't show up for a couple more episodes (or at least 14 days).

As for the song...I don't know. Parts of it I kind of liked, the ending of the song in particular. But I don't know, maybe I need to hear it high quality.

The animation was a little underwhelming though, or rather what they chose, there were a few cute/adorable/whatever moments. They really seem intent on not spoiling teams aren't they?

dman_dustin said:
I have to laugh at Dento being on there despite the fact he won't show up for a couple more episodes (or at least 14 days).

The same thing always happens at the beginning of a new saga. The opening theme to the Orange Islands spoils the fact that Takeshi leaves and is replaced by Kenji. And, the first openings to both Advanced Generation and Diamond & Pearl spoil the fact that Takeshi is going to be traveling with everyone.

I'm really disappointed. One of the worst ending animations of pokemon anime. Music is not so bad, but not good as DP and AG EDs.

The same thing always happens at the beginning of a new saga. The opening theme to the Orange Islands spoils the fact that Takeshi leaves and is replaced by Kenji. And, the first openings to both Advanced Generation and Diamond & Pearl spoil the fact that Takeshi is going to be traveling with everyone.

Yes I realize that but still I can just imagine someone who isn't aware of everything Best Wishes going "Who, what, when where, what?" when the person sees Dento. It's just funny to me.

I'm really disappointed. One of the worst ending animations of pokemon anime. Music is not so bad, but not good as DP and AG EDs.

Is it really? If I'm not mistaken this type of format for an OP/ED has been done before.

Is it really? If I'm not mistaken this type of format for an OP/ED has been done before.

What? I say "one of worst ones", it's not contradict with what I was said. This opening animation is similar to Pre-AG openings like "Pikachu and pokeball" and "meowth and moon".

What? I say "one of worst ones", it's not contradict with what I was said. This opening animation is similar to Pre-AG openings like "Pikachu and pokeball" and "meowth and moon".

I thought you said it was the worst based on the format. Never mind then I misread.

I thought this was a really cute ending. I don't expect too much from a first ending theme to a series, so I thought it was just right.

Dento wearing his waiter outfit all the time still kind of...bothers me. Looks odd wearing it in the woods. :0

Anyone think the part at the end will probably be edited with the rest of the team when they're caught? It looks rather empty.

Ah,finally.Traditional animation.Liked this very very much.Even if I'm more of the type to prefer crazy and over-the-top stuff like Polka o Dolka or Dotchi Nyo and normally find mellow endings...boring...Anyway,I found pika and the starters playing the music like a band to be extremely cute.And the song fits well with the overall mood of the series/visuals.Finally I got my stupid campfire scene that should have been in the opening!! .If I had to nippik something...is that I would have liked to see the Dan at last for a bit.But anyway...not much of a loss.

Looking at the group traveling together...they look like a bunch of complete crazy weirdos,I love it :D

The only problem i have is with Dento's pose in the 4th picture.

I like this song. If this is supposed to be filled with everyone's teams, then I don't see pidgeon here. Maybe next time.

It's alright, I like the song though it is a little plain.
I guess this was my definite proof that Brock was leaving to actually rest any hope, and it's gone. Oh well, I knew it was coming.

It's nice.

I like this song. If this is supposed to be filled with everyone's teams, then I don't see pidgeon here. Maybe next time.

There doesn't seem to be much space left to be fill later (unlike with,say,the opening and the last ending of DP,where it was obvious it was going to be updated frequently)...but who knows!It would be nice seeing Memepato in air,occasionally tingling the triangle with its beak BD

Mamepato is already captured before first episode with this ED. If she's not here now, it will be not here till next ED.

Also, I think, "pokemon band" is not supposed to be Satoshi's pokemon at all. It's just Pikachu and Isshu starters. Bacause, everybody is pictured with their only "mascot" pokemon in ED. Isshu trio's last shot with only their mascot pokemons is show this.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about anything belonging to Ash. I know it's just Sgt. Pika's Isshu Starter Band.

A great ending. The music reminds of me a classic British christmas song.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom