• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WORLDBUILDING: Fanfic possibilites of Kukui as Ash's father

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Believe it or not, that's a joke that has traction in some areas, among them Archive and Spacebattles. That makes me wonder though....what could you do with the concept if the joke becomes literal and Ash is the result of a one night stand (or as I like to call them in Pokemon fics, Daycaring)?

The first idea I have, and right now the only one, is having Kukui have that pointed out and be...awkward about it. He sends Ash gifts as rewards for his progress, and even a starter Pokemon when he hears that there are four kids in Pallet that year, but he doesn't know how to approach him beyond that.

Kukui letter: Um...I heard you are doing pretty well. Have this Alolan Vulpix, it's Icicle Crash....

As a way to shake up the early journey it works pretty well, even if I suspect a general spike would be needed to avert O.Ping Ash, though I am certainly curious on what else it could be used for. Characterization development, setting up an exploration of bonds....what could be done with this topic?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom