• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fanmade Movie 16 logo prediction

LDEJRuff

Likes to show off.
Reaction score
In relation to my latest post on this thread, I recently worked on a logo for the sixteenth movie.

teamplasmaandthetechnol.png

The text literally translates to "The Plasma Gang and the Technologic Insect".

What do you think?

Haha it looks so unconventional and different. But it's really eye-catching and unique, and I appreciate the color choice. For what it is, I like it. Nice work :)

In response to some comments made by Destiny Queen and Ash Ketchum! on this thread:

And just HOW MANY TIMES have I been saying that Team Plasma might be in a movie with Genesect and everybody didn't listen to me - now look, everybody is talking about it -.-

This is possibly the most logical explanation. I would add on maybe the movie involving TR as well, seeing as Mewtwo has gotten a lot of focus, as well as gaining a signature move this generation. In addition, both Mewtwo and Genesect are Pokemon "created/experimented" on by an evil team, so maybe the movie will be TR VS TP, Mewtwo vs Genesect

I made two more logos. In the first one is a teaser logo; the text reads the title for the still-postponed episode:
teamrocketvsteamplasmal.png

The second one is the actual logo; it translates to "Team Rocket and Mewtwo vs. Team Plasma and Genesect":
teamrocketandmewtwovste.png

Last edited:
You... accidentally used the hiragana "ke" in "Roketto" instead of the katakana "ke." And... eh... no offense, but imo the different colors and fonts of the text (Team Rocket vs Team Plasma) clash too much...

You... accidentally used the hiragana "ke" in "Roketto" instead of the katakana "ke."

Whoops. Sorry. I just installed a new font on my computer and forgot to press a certain key on the keyboard to change the hiragana characters into katakana. Anyway, the logos have been fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom