• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fantastic Four (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Robert

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
So...the reboot came out, and it's gotten abysmal reviews, to the point that on the IMDB, it scored WORSE than "Pixels"! (4.3 over Pixels' 5.5)

from all the movie ratings I've seen, 4.3/10 isn't that bad

though apparently rotten tomatoes gave it a 9%, which is pretty lol

Hell I've heard some people say it's as bad as Green Lantern and worse than X-men Origins Wolverine.

Those people are wrong and jumping on a circle jerk bandwagon. I love Doctor Doom, and I love the Fantastic Four, and while the movie wasn't good, it wasn't that terrible either. The first part of it is really good (the science + horror elements of the film.) I especially thought the scene of them freaking out post powers is one of the cooler things I've scene this summer. Very horror movie esq

Pixels is more watchable...I give it a 7/10, honestly. And Sandler wasn't as obnoxious as people claimed him to be.

Plus, y'know, VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS ATTACKING EARTH. Ten times better than the 2005 "War of the World" remake with Tom Cruise!

Blu-Ray purchase, here I come~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom