• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Farfetch'd vs. Delibird vs Chatot

Groudon

User Title
Reaction score
Spr_5b_225.png Spr_5b_441.png Spr_5b_083.png

Which of the birds do you prefer the most?

Which is the most useful in battle?

Which would win against each other?

I prefer Chatot because it was one of the first Pokemon I saw.

Delibird because it is a good spinner in the NU.(Acts sarcastic)

Delibird has Ice moves but, Chatot is faster so either of them.

But, Delibird has the 4x Stealth Rock Weakness so, I vote for Chatot.

Last edited:
I prefer Delibird for having a much more original typing than the other two.

I'm not a fan of any of these three, but I vote for Chatot because I find its Chatter attack to be entertaining and amusing.

Chatot, cos Arrgghh!! I'm Spongebob.

Chatot for it's color scheme and design. Delibird has a very interesting origin and concept though. Farfetch'd is not on my loved list.

Which of the birds do you prefer the most? Farfetch'd

Which is the most useful in battle? Farfetch'd

Which would win against each other? Delibird

Farfetch'd by far is the best out of these 3.

The three of them suck, to be honest.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with Delibird, because it is Red and it has a more unique typing.

Chatot, as it is actually pretty fast and learns the very powerful Boomburst.

With the release of Galarian Farfetch’d, I’m going to have to go with Farfetch’d. I love the variant’s hint of personality in its design (that sort of cocky/smug expression) and ability to evolve. Chatot is a close second.

I can't choose between Farfetch'd and Delibird so I haven't voted...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom