• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FastueuxShipping (Serena x Aria) Thread

Princess of Lumas

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Is there a name for Serena x Aria yet?

I feel like there is substantial evidence to make a page for it in Bulbapedia even.

Re: I apologize if this thread has already been made

It's called FastueuxShipping :)

Interestingly enough, its name as given in the Shipping list is RingletShipping, not Fastueux, but Fastueux has caught with the fandom, so I renamed it to that name so interested shippers could find it. However, if Ringlet does catch on, or anyone feels it should be referred to as such, I'll change the title again.

Anyways- yes, very happy with a thread on this shipping being made! I quite like the roots of this shipping; how Serena initially didn't pay much attention to Elle other than the girl in a PokeVision video that she mistakenly believed Ash called cute, but now the relationship has developed significantly, and XY064 was a real treat. I don't know, relationships with people who were once just considered a figure in the background seem realistic to me and I have always been drawn to them.

I think it would rank as my favourite Serena shipping so far, actually. Just really cute.

In my defence, it was FastueuxShipping on the version of the list I used at the time, but it's been changed to RingletShipping

Interestingly enough, its name as given in the Shipping list is RingletShipping, not Fastueux, but Fastueux has caught with the fandom, so I renamed it to that name so interested shippers could find it. However, if Ringlet does catch on, or anyone feels it should be referred to as such, I'll change the title again.

Anyways- yes, very happy with a thread on this shipping being made! I quite like the roots of this shipping; how Serena initially didn't pay much attention to Elle other than the girl in a PokeVision video that she mistakenly believed Ash called cute, but now the relationship has developed significantly, and XY064 was a real treat. I don't know, relationships with people who were once just considered a figure in the background seem realistic to me and I have always been drawn to them.

I think it would rank as my favourite Serena shipping so far, actually. Just really cute.

I thought it was so sweet how Aria was wearing the bracelet Serena picked for her in the video displayed near the end of the episode. Clearly (well, in my shipper mind), Aria regards Serena as important at least and it communicates to me that her time with Serena left an impact on her in a way that I'll presume most trainers/coordinators/performers haven't.

And I have to agree about it being the cutest ship Serena is in. This is the first shipping in X and Y I've gotten really excited about. I was happy about Amorshipping, but I feel like there is more chemistry between these two for whatever reason. Plus, this ship is more pleasing to me aesthetically.

I sound so stricken and obsessed, it's somewhat embarrassing.

Last edited:
Don't be embarrassed- it's always nice to see people appreciating ships, and it's wonderful to find a ship you can fall in love with, I believe.

Very good point about the bracelet, I almost forgot about that for a moment! Yes, I do agree, considering she has so many fans, it would be difficult to spend her time individually in such a way like she did with Serena. Perhaps, quite like Yashio, the former judge, Elle approached her initially as she could sense potential within someone like Serena; or perhaps, she just didn't want to see such a pretty girl upset. ;)

Whatever it was initially, I certainly agree. Serena seems to have left some sort of impact on her. I often wonder, though, what would have happened if Serena didn't discover it was Elle all along? Some animes and western shows tend to have running gags with the dramatic irony that one character happens to be another person that the character knows, and would that have changed the dynamic? I quite like that Serena did discover it; but I am wondering just how it will impact their next encounter.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom