• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

fave pokemon,moves and types

Darth J

I'm using ABOMASNOW ok?
Reaction score
My fave pokemon has to be venusaur because he is a grass/poison type but mostly grass abomasnow is good too but he is harder to handle because of all his weaknesses but hey the weak man fights best. but my fave move has to be shaymin's seed flare because its just Super ace

My favourite pokemon has to be either Sceptile or Cyndaquil or teddiursa

Favourite moves are: Gillotine and shadow force (used by Giratina) edit: My actual favourite move if works is metronome as it can become any move when used.

Last edited:
Favorite type: Water, Dragon, Psychic. Electric, Fire and Ice aren't far behind.
Favorite move: Surf or Slash.
Favorite Pokemon: Oh boy...

Totodile
Croconaw
Chimchar-line
Floatzel
Buizel
Any Eeveelution.
Pikachu-line
Roserade
Chatot
Latias
Latios
Cyndaquil-line

Last edited:
My favorite pokemon are Thyphlosion, Swampert and Dragonite.
When it comes to moves, my favorite are Hyper Beam, Flamethrower and Sky Attack (although I don't see this move since I had a Moltres in Pokemon Crystal, a few years ago).
I guess I don't have a favourite type, but there are two that I don't like particulrly: one is Bug and the other is Poison.

Fav Pokemon: Charizrd, Sceptile, Torterra
Fav Move(s):Blast Burn, Aeroblast, Brave Bird
Fav Type:Fire

Favourite pokemon: Butterfree, Charizard and Dragonite.

I love these for various reasons. One Butterfree is super cute and is my favourite pokemon ever and its all due to that one special episode right at the start of the series, when the lovely Metapod evolved into Butterfree and saved Ash and friends from the evil Beedrills. And then it leaving in the great episode, "Bye Bye Butterfree" has made me a believer in Butterfree forever. Its strange really in that this pokemon appeared only for a while, but its been in my heart ever since ^_^.

Charizard is my second favourite, because it combines flying and fire which are some of my favourite types ^_^. And Charizards have attitudes and they look kinda cute don't you think? I think so.

Dragonite is awesome because it flies and I love pokemon that fly.

Favourite type: Flying, Fire and Dragon.

Flying is my ultimate favourite, because I love the idea of the pokemon being able to fly. Part of it is also due to me being a major fan of both Charziard and Butterfree, but theres just something to it that I adore and will continue to adore. Flying pokemon are so varied and can be fire, water, electric, ice and other types as well.

Fire is my second favourite, because fire is cool, it burns and I like fires. I lovd Charmander and then ultimately Charizard, so fire is important to me. And clearly I like it as I refer to myself as fire pokemon.

Dragon - I like dragon because they were so rare, in that first there were just three dragon pokemon. That and there was always something I liked about Dragonite. And the orange islands totally sold me on Dragonite. Dragonites are just cool and dragon pokemon are super cool.

Favourite moves:

All flying moves, Dragonbreath.But I also happen to love Ice Beam and Psychic. Because in the anime Psychic is always super strong.

Fav pokemon: Charizard
Fav move: Dragon Claw
Fave types: Fire & Dragon (They so need to make a Pokemon with this type combo)

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FAB 5 POKEMON ARE ENTEI, ARCANINE, CHARIZARD, NINETAILS, AND GROWLITHE.

Fave pokemon: Absol
Fave Type: Dark
Fave Move: None in particular

My Favorite Pokemon are Sandshrew and Rotom. (Cacturne being close behind). My favorite type is probably actually grass or ground even though I favor Dragons. I don't really have a favorite move... but I guess I like Ho-oh's Sacred Fire and Jirachi's Doom Desire as cool moves.

Favourite Pokemon:
Gen 1: Aerodactyl
Gen 2: Kingdra
Gen 3: Breloom
Gen 4: Spiritomb (but Froslass also ranks highly)

Ghost types are my favourite, with Ice probably coming second. Yeah, says a lot about my persona. My favourite moves would include Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Confuse Ray, and Hyper Beam.

1.Squirtle
2.Chikorita
3.Charmander

My fav move would have to be blast cannon

mty fav type is definetly water

Pokemon: Vaporeon with Houndoom, Tyranitar, Jolteon, Scizor, and Blastoise not far behind.
Type: Water
Move: Don't really have one. Surf I guess.

Fave Pokemon:
Skuntank, because he's fabulous!
Also: Ursaring, Hippowdon, Fearow, and Linoone.

Fave Type(s):
Poison, because I like to use Toxic and slowly watch opponents suffer, and then slay them at will.
Also: Ground and grass.

Favorite Move(s):
Toxic!
Also: Nasty plot, calm mind, swords dance, bulk up... things along those lines. Oh, and earthquake and brave bird.

Favorite Pokemon:
Victreebel - What can I say, it's frickin' awesome
Runners Up: Cradily, Bellsprout, Mawile, Regigigas, Exeggutor

Favorite Type:
Grass - Most of my favorite Pokemon are Grass types. They're just so damn cool XD
Runners Up: Ice, Psychic

Favorite Move:
Frenzy Plant - It's an awesome Grass move!
Runners Up: Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Metronome

Pokémon: Three-way tie between Infernape (Good speed, attack and special attack, coupled with a broad moveset? Very yes), Manectric (I tried one out on Ruby. I found it surprisingly good) and Absol (it just looks good and has plenty of attack).

Type: Fighting. I always have a Fighting-type on my team. It's very rare to find an exception. On Ruby and Emerald it was Blaziken, on FR it was Primeape, on Colo it was Hariyama and on Pearl it was Infernape.
Runners up: Flying, Dark

Move: Probably Brick Break. Decent base power and very useful for getting around Light Screen and Reflect.
Runners up: Dragon Dance, Close Combat

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom