• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite (and least favorite) Pokemon cries in the games?

I hate geodude's cry >:C

I like a lot of cries like mismagius, magnezone, leafeon, clefairy, shinx, budew, chatot and mareep (it sounds like it's saying it's name!)

Cries I like: Staraptor, Gastrodon, Weavile, Kricketune, Lugia, Floatzel, Luxio, Gabite,

Cries I hate: Geodude, Zubat, Girafarigs(sp?) can get annoying after a while.

I like: Sneasel, Suicune, Cubone, Staraptor, Giratina, Espeon, Umbreon

I dislike: Electabuzz, Jynx, Palkia and Elgyem (it actually makes my head hurt)

Favorites : Togekiss Kriketune Lugia Staraptor

Dislikes : Geodude Zubat Tentacool

my favorite cries are piplup, shaymin, phione, manaphy, eevee, leafeon, and glaceon.
my least favorite cries are pidgey, gastly, and oddish.

Milotic, Gothitelle, Torterra and Scolipede have such awesome cries, I'd replay them in the Pokedex repeatedly.

My least favourite are Tornadus and Thunderus. They seem a little too...excited to be out of their Pokeballs.

Giratina, gengar and feraligatr i think torrterras is to high for a pokemon like that

I really like Jynx's, because it sounds so unique even though there are other variations of it in GEN I, and Articuno's because it just sounds so pleasing.

I can't really think of any I dislike.

the only Gen 1-2 cry that isn't absolute ear rape to me is Executor

Least favorite: Stunky. Absolutely juvenile and not even funny.

My favorite cry is Poliwhirl's. I don't know why. I just like it.
Arecus sounds a little like Lickilicky to me... 8(

I like some that sound like they are saying their name. Like for example Blissey sounds like it's saying "Bliss bliss". and I like most after gen III (though there are some good I-III cries.) Also I am fond of guitar crocodile (Krookodile) Oh and I LOVE regice's cry. And not to mention Meloetta's cry, who's is literally music to my ears. And I like togekisses cry...and I have a bunch of other favorites, but I won't go on and on.

Last edited:
Tepig's cry is so cute! Granted, it's odd that a lil piggy is barking like a dog but w/e ^_^
And Zorua's little bark is kinda adorable too..

I'm not sure why Foongus is whistling though.. Pervert...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom