• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite (and least favorite) seasons?

Favourite: A tie between Spring and Autumn. I absolutely love it when it starts becoming warm again, and the birds are singing, and there's young animals everywhere. But I also love it becoming colder again, and leaves lying everywhere, and lots of rain. Really can't decide which I prefer more.

Least favourite: Definitely Winter, I cannot stand freezing colds. It doesn't help that we hardly get snow here at all, which is the only good thing about Winter imo.

Summer is ok, though I'm not a big fan of blazing heat either. I think I still prefer that over freezing in the cold however.

Favorite: Winter. I prefer cold over heat. Most of the year is almost unbearable where I live due to the humidity, mosquitoes, and other annoyances that go away for the most part during Winter. Also I love snow, not that I get any where I live now.

Least Favorite: Summer. I've always associated Summer with having very little to do and a lack of motivation to leave the house thanks to the heat. Also my electricity bill skyrockets regardless of what I do, so that's another thing I despise about Summer. Swimming and grilling don't do enough to redeem this season for me.

I'm rather indifferent to Autumn and Spring though.

Favorite: Fall and Spring, nice breeze and nice in between temperature.

Least favorite: Winter. Shoveling snow off the driveway is not fun and driving is much more difficult and with the indoor heat turned up, that's plain uncomfortable.

Favorite: Winter. Dreary and cold, just the way I like it. I have a very low heat tolerance, so I really appreciate when the weather gets much cooler in the winter time. My eyes are also fairly sensitive to the sun, so I enjoy when it's usually not so sunny too. This sounds odd (or maybe 2edgy4me, but I'm totally serious lol), but I also like the way everything looks when the trees and plants are dreary with no leaves and dead-looking and the grass is dull.

Least Favorite: Summer. Ugh, way too hot. I cannot stand heat, nor the sun. And then the bugs that are everywhere, no thank you. I hate trying to sleep in the summer, because even with the AC on and one thin blanket on me, it's just too hot and miserable.

My favorite season is spring. The weather starts getting warmer and milder, and I enjoy the rainy parts of the season. Least favorite is winter because I'm a wimp when it comes to the cold and the weather combined with short days really does a number on my energy.

Summer and Fall

Summer - Fun days at the beach, summer break, bikes, etc.
Fall - Beautiful shades of orange -- orange leaves, orange pumpkins, and all that.

Least favorite: Winter. I'll let it explain itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite: Summer. I love warm weather and being able to spend a lot of time outside in comfortable weather. Those bright sunny days just put me in a really good mood.

Lest favorite: Winter. Snow. Just ugh. Its a pain to deal with and I hate freezing cold temperatures.

Favorite - Summer! Warm and bright, which means I can wear crop tops and spaghetti straps, whoohoo!
Least Favorite - Winter. I am very vulnerable to getting sick once the cold hits.

Winter due to illnesses being a thing. It's also painful to go running in winter, you either freeze or you put on layers which make running hard.

Summer isn't exactly running friendly either, but if you keep it brief and stay hydrated you can kinda work with it. KINDA.

My least favorite season is the winter, because of the freezing tempts, ice and snow. My favorite season has to be fall. I love the colors, the holidays, sweaters, football and pumpkin spiced creamer.

Favorite: Fall. It has all sorts of things I like. Pumpkin flavors, football, the temperature cooling down but not getting too cold, the feel of the holiday season, the beauty of things like the leaves changing, and the smells of all things being cooked and baked in the fall just puts me at ease. It gets cloudy and windy here a lot in October which I actually find really peaceful. Fall is also the time of year that I have the most time to relax and unwind. Nothing beats laying around with a slight fall breeze coming in through a window to make me feel relaxed.

Least favorite: Summer. The heat, the humidity, spiders, the amount of work I need to do, having black hair which absorbs sunlight and makes my head feel like it's on fire. Ugh no thanks. I feel uncomfortable if the temperature even starts getting beyond 70.

Favorite season = Fall/Autumn: Not only is my favorite month and holiday at this time (October and Halloween), but my birthday is around that time, too.

Least favorite = Summer: It's so simmering hot that its unbearable for a cold-preferring individual like me, and being in a place where the climate is usually really hot doesn't do favors.

I seem to get allergy-based issues and/or get sick often in the Spring so I guess I dislike that season, too. I tend to be unsure about my feelings towards Winter partially since I pretty much never see snow where I live at all. It hailed like a few days ago, but that's it.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom