• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

favorite baby pokemon?

what’s your favorite baby pokemon?

• pichu

• cleffa

• igglybuff

• togepi

• tyrogue

• smoochum

• elekid

• magby

• azurill

• wynaut

• budew

• chingling

• bonsly

• mime jr

• happiny

• munchlax

• riolu

• mantyke

• toxel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Azurill and Pichu are so cute.

Looking over the list, I find it surprisingly hard to determine which is my favorite. I thought I wouldn't like many baby Pokémon, however, I'm finding that isn't the case. If I was forced to choose, I'd say Magby, Chingling, Budew, and Wynaut are my top favorites, with Magby probably being my favorite overall.

My favorite is pikachu. As he is a short and chubby rodent Pokemon.
Do you mean Pichu? Pikachu isn't a baby Pokémon.

Cleffa's my favourite baby pokemon by a pretty significant margin! but azurill is also very cute and I prefer the design of the marill line as a whole over the clefairy line.

Riolu. Not only does it actually have workable stats for a baby Mon, but a decent movepool. Plus, it evolves into the super-cool Lucario. And it has a pretty nice design on its own, as it really looks like a baby Lucario. Plus it has a really cute cry.

Second place goes to Chingling, as it's ridiculously cute and evolves into the rather underrated Chimecho. Plus it has a very creative cry.

I genuinely like the designs of most of the baby Pokemon and can find the positives of most. But if I had to pick... :unsure:

wynaut.jpg

He's peak charming, silly, and his debut episode was adorable. I will die on this hill and will not accept any counterarguments! (j/k)

Last edited:
I picked Chingling. Chimecho is one of my favorite pokemon, I love sound/music based Pokemon. It's too bad it doesn't add anything to the line, like an evolution would, but it's a cute little addition nonetheless.

*holds up Magby and Toxel* BEHOLD MY STRANGE LOOKING CHILDREN. GAZE UPON THEM AND WEEP IN ADORATION.

Like until Toxel I didn't really have any babies I liked besides magby. Toxel is just so strange. And I dunno what it is about Magby that I like so much. I just think they're neat. Then I found a plushie of one in gamestop years ago and I was so dang happy.

Would probably feed a magby a powdered everstone though. I don't quite like Magmar as much... and don't get me started on Magmortar.

My favorite is Budew. It's so small and cute, plus Roserade has always been a staple of my gen 4 playthroughs.

Pichu, Togepi, and :wynaut: are also adorable.

I've come around to liking Toxel. Mostly because it evolves into a Pokémon I truly adore, but it is cute in a funny sort of way. My other votes are cast for Wynaut, Azurill and Pichu.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom