• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Battle Frontier Facilities? (Gen IV only)

Your favorite Battle Frontier (Gen IV) facility?

• Total voters

RavenKingSage

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
So. Of the five battle facilities in the Generation IV Battle Frontier, which was your favorite and which was your least favorite? (The above poll is for the former question.)

Go.

I did something similar to this thread when I first joined here.

Anyway, I like the Battle Factory (it gives me a chance to use different Pokemon in different strategies), and the Tower (I get to use the Pokemon I've trained so hard for).

I prefer the Tower since Palmer was easy to beat.

I utterly detest the Castle since Darach is annoying and tough.

My two favorites are the Factory (solely because it gives you the most Battle Points. Plus you kind of get to experment with strategies, making it a really crappy alternative to Shoddy Battle as well) and Castle (which took a dramatic departure from the other facilities and really is a different experience).

I don't care for the Battle Tower because of its annoying clauses (e.g., all three Pokemon must hold different items) and ordinary approach, and I detest the Battle Hall because of the boringly short battles and the disgustingly low amount of earned Battle Points.

The Arcade would be more fun if it gave out more Battle Points. Plus the Arcade has the hottest Brain.

Arcade and Factory for me :D

Battle tower seems rather plain and boring compared to the rest of them... Depending on what kind of battle you do, of course...

Arcade, Castle, and Hall.

Arcade for the fun gimmicks within the matches.

Castle for the unique concept of Castle Points and Ranking Up.

Hall because it's basically a virtual gauntlet. And everyone loves gauntlets, right?

I like the Battle Arcade, because the game clauses that can be added add a twist to the battle.

Battle factory. First of all, it trains us in a well-rounded way, by giving us a choice of pokemon to use instead of picking one of the pokemon you already had.

My least favorite Battle Frontier facility is probably the Battle Arcade. I kinda like it, but it's just my least favourite.

Factory and Hall. The Factory's so much fun because there's so much variation, and the Hall is awesome for its wonderful music. :3

My FAVORITE one would have to be the Battle Factory. It really tests your strategic abilities when you're presented with different kinds of Pokemon (albeit very well-trained ones). You also need to pay attention to your opponent's Pokemon and their moves, because then you will have an idea of what Pokemon you want to trade for after the battle (I almost always stick with my first three).

Since the poll allowed me to pick more than one choice, I also picked both the Battle Tower and Battle Hall. The Battle Tower because it's the original/standard facility where you can test your skills with your own Pokemon. And the Battle Hall because it gives you a chance to see how well that one Pokemon fares against other typings (I hate it when a Shedinja appears).

At number four is the Battle Arcade, because it incorporates status/berries/etc. into the standard Battle Tower format. Finally, my least favorite is the Battle Castle. I don't like the overall system of it, because it takes more time away from battling; I hardly ever check my opponent's Pokemon are, or buy any of the upgrades. The currency system is just too complicated.

~ I'll have to play the Battle Castle a little bit more to get a feel for it.

The battle Factory was my favorite I enjoy trying new Pokemon and movsets, testing my skills no matter how crappy they are.
I don't hate any facalities.

My favorites are the Battle Arcade and Battle Factory.

I like the Battle Arcade because of it's roullette gimmick and ability to place a status condition onto other people's Pokemon.

And I like the Battle Factory because I like trying out different Pokemon and movesets.

Off-topic: WHOOT! OONE-THOUSANDTH POST! :D

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom