• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Battle Music

Favorite BW Battle Music

• Rival Battle

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Wild Battle Theme

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Double/Rustling Grass Battle theme

• Zekrom/Reshiram Battle Theme

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Normal Legendary Theme

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • N battle theme

• Gym Leader Theme

• Gym Leader Last Pokemon theme

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Elite 4 Battle Theme

• Champion Theme

• Trainer Battle Theme

• Final N Battle

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Ghetis Battle

• Kanto Champion

• Total voters

Pokabu

The Only Pokabu Fan here
Reaction score
So,out of all the battle themes of B/W,what one would be your favorite?

I'd have to say mine is Gym Leader's last Pokemon.

It makes you want to DANCE.

What's yours?
Post and reply in the poll above.

I like the epic Kanto Champion music best, though the Gym Leader's last pokémon and Elite Four musics are very good too.

You forgot the Battle Subway music. :p

I'd probably say Battle Subway, Rival, Legendary, normal wild battle, and Elite Four.

You also forgot the Plasma-dan battle music. :< That one is my favorite!

A second favorite Ghetsis Battle, followed by Rival Battle, and Rare/Double Wild Pokemon Battle.

Is it fair to put the Kanto Champion theme there, though? D: You can't even officially listen to it in-game, right?

Last edited:
Its a tie between N's final battle theme and the Kanto Champion theme for me.

Last edited:
I usually don't play with any sound, but happened to have it up when I battled Kyurem. LOVE that one, whichever it is.

after N tells you he's the king of plasma, he gets the best music out of any game, bar none

Okay. I have so many contenders to choose from. I'll pick my top 5.

5. Kyurem's theme.
4. Musketeer Trio battle theme.
3. Gym Leader's Last Pokemon theme. (reminds me of Red version's title screen theme)
2. Rival theme.
1. Plasma theme. (Yes! I loved HGSS Rocket theme but this is just epic.)

N's and Ghetsis' themes are quite forgettable, I can't even remember the music. Sorry.

There's so many great ones to choose from. Right now my favorite would be the roaming legendary battle music.

Even though it isn't thought to have been used, The Kanto champion music blew me away.

My favorite battle music in B/W is the rival battle music, because I think it represents the rival characters perfectly.

Eh...it's a tough pick between Gym Leader theme and Trainer Battle theme, but I went for the latter because it's somewhat catchier and you get to hear it in-game more often than the latter.

Thanks for reading.

Can I say all of them? They're all really memorable IMO.

But if I had to choose I would say either the Plasma Grunt music or the Final N battle music.

You forgot the low H- *shot*

I'd have to go with Kyurem's Battle music! Of all the legendary themes from the main series (because Primal Dialga even beats this IMO), Kyurem's is the best of all. Brings back so many memories from the past...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom