• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Best Wishes Rivals and Why?

Favorite Best Wishes Rivals

• Trip

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bianca

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Burgundy

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Stephan

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Georgia

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cameron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virgil

• Luke

• Montgomery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NicoDiapo-chan

Haise is KANEKI
Reaction score
Favorite Best Wishes Rivals, anyone?

So, Pokemon Best Wishes has 7 rivals : Trip, Bianca, Burgundy, Stephan, Georgia, Cameron , and Virgil, plus additional rivals Luke and Montgomery. So, which one do you like and huway? why?

Stephan.

He was good trainer, a likable character, and the most fun and well rounded. Plus, while that stupid joke was crammed down our *beep* throats, it was actually well handled in the dub (for once)

I don't know if I'd say "favorite rival" so much as "rival I disliked the least", but I choose Stephan. Basically, he didn't annoy me in anyway as compared to every other rival. I also didn't have many problems with his Pokemon or their appearances, aside from the Liepard they gave him at the league just so he'd have 3 Pokemon. His gag, as cliche'd as it was, also didn't annoy me as much as the other rivals' gags and quirks. I didn't like it, but I didn't immensely hate it either.

I thought Burgundy was pretty fun. Seeing her and Cilan doing their connoisseur thing was always a joy to watch.

I have to go with Luke.... as if you have to ask why. But he was fun, since we didn't get to see a lot of younger Trainers who also wanted to be filmmakers.

Runner up would be Stephan. He and his Sawk were pretty awesome.

Bianca is one of the few airheads I find really cute and likable instead of annoying. It was also nice to see Ash having a female rival for a change.

I have to go with Trip. He is a pretty decent trainer and good rival.

Bianca. Every time she showed up was great.

Stephan too. I loved the name gag part of the show. Arceus I miss Butch and Professor Namba.......

Back
Top Bottom