• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Candy? =3

Do you like/eat candy?

• Total voters

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
Don't forget to brush your teeth!

I love candy, but not over-excessively (if that made any sense to you). Taffy is my favorite kind of candy, but as far as candy brand specifics, I really like anything made by Perfetti Van Melle. Cherry Air Heads are practically to die for and Mentos are addictive! 8D I am eating some fruit Mentos as we speak. I like Mentos because of their flavor, but also because they are diet friendly and don't have much sugar to them and they aren't made with corn syrup!!! D=<<<

What's yours? =3

I love chocolate, so basically any kind of chocolate candy. I prefer real, good quality chocolate to like...Hershey's or whatever. But chances are if it's chocolate, I'll love it. :3

And since chocolate and peanut butter is like...THE greatest combination ever, any chocolate/peanut butter candy is also amazing.

Not a huge fan of fruity candy...I like strawberry Starbursts, though. :3

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot Gummi Worms. Best fruity candy ever.

Last edited:
I like rare candy.

But seriously, yeah, anything with chocolate is good. Snickers, Milky way, M&M's, a straight up Hershey bar, chocolate covered peanuts/almonds/raisins, Almond Joy, Take Five, etc. I don't like fruity candy nearly as much, but I'm a big fan of Gummi Worms. I also like other things like Payday, Zagnut and a lot of other things.

I love chocolate, so basically any kind of chocolate candy. I prefer real, good quality chocolate to like...Hershey's or whatever. But chances are if it's chocolate, I'll love it. :3

And since chocolate and peanut butter is like...THE greatest combination ever, any chocolate/peanut butter candy is also amazing.

Not a huge fan of fruity candy...I like strawberry Starbursts, though. :3
Everything said here and I love gum. Especially spearmint gum. I'm also a fan of taffy(only air heads though, I consider that taffy and all the other ones I don't like).
Plus, Skittles FTW!

Not a big candy guy, but I do like Snickers and Nerds.

Salt Liquerish (I don't if I spelled that right, it's a stupid English word, We Dutch just call it Drop).
Also does sour green rectangle things. Called zure matten (sour mats) in Dutch,'don't know the english word
And Mars! I love Mars.

But I eat any kind of candy you give me, so xD

... I wasn't making fun of anything :p We Brits clearly do not use the word "candy" in the same way as those across the pond! I was just asking for some clarification!

Yeah, basically anything sweet like chocolates, caramels or some sweet fruity or nutty thing. There's a lot of variations.

What do you call it?

I have a big sweet tooth. Anything with chocolate, peanut butter or sugar I like. My favorite candies are: Peanut Butter M&M's, Reese's, Snickers, Milky Way, Sour Patch Kids, Sweedish Fish... I could keep going but I'm lazy.

Anything with Chocolate in it. Especially Dark Chocolate.
But not White Chocolate. That stuff is so gross and disgusting.

(Yes, I'm a Chocolate Racist)

Haribo has got to be the best Candy ebah.
'Nuff said.

And Musashi, we called Candy "Sweets"

Yeah, basically anything sweet like chocolates, caramels or some sweet fruity or nutty thing. There's a lot of variations.
Thank you!

Well anyway, the long and short of it is, I hate all sweet things apart from fruit, select few ice cream flavours and milk/dark chocolate. Oh, and mints. Because I'm totally addicted to them :drool:
And Musashi, we called Candy "Sweets"
Except chocolate doesn't really count ;-) Right?

I loooooooove cotton candy and Twix~ But there's also just so many others that I enjoy cos I'm a super huge sweet tooth .D.~ Candy corn, Rolos, Peach/Watermelon/Strawberry/Apple Rings, Whoppers, gummy bears/worms, Nerds, taffy, Kit-Kats, Butterfingers.... eeee D: *wants candy now*

EVERYTHING. Especially fruit candy and chocolate, omnomnom

Except cheap, tasteless candy. And I don't fancy (salty) liquorice too much.

I like Fruit Snacks, and thats pretty much it. I'm just not a big candy person. Sugar never sits well with me I'm sorry to say.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom