• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Candy? =3

Do you like/eat candy?

• Total voters
I love chocolate and gummy candy, generally. Also Starburst. Yum.

Why does everyone say Hershey isn't good chocolate though? I think it tastes just as great as any other chocolate, pretty much. Though I do admit that I favor Dove.

I can't really decide, but my top three would have to be Gummy worms, Milk bottles and Skittles.

I can't really decide, but my top three would have to be Gummy worms, Milk bottles and Skittles.

This if the skittles are sour. Also Haribo Tangfastics/Starmix, strawberry bonbons and jelly snakes. Oh and those apple rings with the white bottom are there too.

I mostly like chocolates and chocolate-related candies...
I also like british candies, my mother's from England so her family back in the U.K sent some candies from there and I tried some and they're all very yummy.

I switch between craving chocolate and craving gummies. Swedish Fish count too.

Dark chocolate is especially delicious, not to mention it contains antioxidants!

Abba Zabba! I'm kidding, eating one of those is like eating a shard of glass dipped in motor oil:sweatlol:. I would say any kind of vegan white chocolate's good with me:lick:.

Orange sticks.
They're like orange jelly covered in chocolate, and they are SO delicious!

Though I do enjoy chocolate (especially the dark variety), it doesn't surpass my personal alltime fave:

Gummi Sharks! :lick:

Too bad I only get it certain times of the year...

I love all types of candy. However, I prefer the fruit flavored ones over chocolate. I love fruit and chocolate together also.

My favorite candy are Tropical Typhoon Mike and Ike's. <3

I love 3 Musketeers, Crunch, Andes mints and Gummy Bears. I hate things with nuts or coconut in them.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom