• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Candy? =3

Do you like/eat candy?

• Total voters
I like the wafer satellites. They have an interesting texture to them.

Least favorite is chocolate licorice, they taste… weird to say the least.

I love Dots, they're just AMAZING, I always buy a big box and then get sick from eating them all. Totally worth it in my opinion.

I love Dots, they're just AMAZING, I always buy a big box and then get sick from eating them all. Totally worth it in my opinion.

That reminds me of a time when I got sick from eating a huge bag of lifesavers gummies…

I also like root beer barrels. Sugary and soda-ey.

I never really liked sweet foods, and candy is in that category. Until now, that is...
For some reason that started this spring I kept having this irresistable urge to eat chocolate, gummy worms, and gummy colas. It must've been the stress of junior year XD.

Overall, chocolate. :9 though like others it could change depending on my mood.

If we're going by branded candy, my favorites are Dove, Reese's, and Snickers.

Favorite candy is probably good old Haribo gummy bears. I love the chew, and the flavors are great!

Me gusta reese's pieces, lemonheads, gummi bears/worms, hershey's, gum, and a recent addition of Sour Patch Kids(Never had them before. Freaking love these mothers)

White chocolate chips. Not technically candy, but to me it's pretty close considering that I don't eat what most people call candy.

Not much of a candy person, but if I do eat candy it'll usually be airheads and lychee jelly! (If that counts!)

Chocolate anything makes me happy, unless it's Palmer's chocolate. You know the stuff--it's the cheap dollar candy you find around every holiday and it tastes like candle wax. But good quality chocolate makes me happy.

For fruit candy I love Kasugai gummies, especially in lychee. They. Are. AWESOME.

I love dark chocolate with sea salt mixed in, Sour Patch Kids, Dr. Pepper and pomegranate-flavored jelly beans, and almost anything cherry-flavored.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom